• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Peril episode 1 Pokemon I choose you! preview

What do you think of this small little bit?

• Sounds much like the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can be better

• Insert something anime related here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robert Ketchum

Sayaka miki, Magical girl of justice
Reaction score
So I want to try making my own Pokemon stories. To start this out Im going to show a tiny bit from my first story. In this case the preview is the naming of the trainers and the intro. And yes I call these episodes and will use Pokemon themes in them.

Professor Mulinax: Oh hello there. Welcome to the Carina region. Im professor Mulinax. What do I research? Im a Pokemon professor of course. What are Pokemon? Well I'll show you. *She tosses a Pokeball and a Munchlax comes out*
Munchlax: Munchlax. Munchlax Munch.
Professor Mulinax: Pokemon are strange creatures with very special powers. It's my duty to study them and Solve the mystery of these wonderous creatures. *Professor Mulinax puts Munchlax back in it's Pokeball*
Professor Mulinax: Now I hate to sound rude but are you a boy or a girl?

->Boy
Girl

Professor Mulinax: Yes. I remember now. You're a boy. That hat is definitely the hat of a boy. Now I know I have a Paper around here somewhere but what's your name again?

Make a name
->Robert
Gabriel
Soul

Professor Mulinax: Now I remember. You're Robert. You were part of my summer camp a few years ago. This is your older brother. An incident sometime ago made the two of you become rivals. What was his name again?

Make a name
->Jonathan
Harrison
Peril

Professor Mulinax: Of course. Jonathan is your brothers name. You better head home soon Robert. Tomorrows a big day and you'll need lots of rest before then.

*Pokemon intro kicks in*

I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was! To catch them is my real test! To train em is my cause! I will travel across the land, searching far and wide! Teach Pokemon to understand the power that's inside! POKEMON! Gotta catch em all! It's you and me! I know it's my destiny! POKEMON! Ohhhh! You're my best friend! In a world we must defend! POKEMON! Gotta catch em all! A heart so truuue1 Our courage will Pull us through! You teach me and I'll teach you! POOOOKEEEMOOOOOOON! Gotta catch em all! Gotta catch em all! POKEMON!

In case any of you ask, I was inspired to try making Pokemon stories due to a combination of Miiverse, the Pokemon cartoon and playing Pokemon alpha sapphire. If you have any other questions Ill try to answer them.

Now Im not sure if this is enough of a preview. I mean I made this near my bed time. Of course Im gonna rush up to a certain point that may not be the most optimal point to get a good idea. And before you ask the name, a beginner trainers gotta start somewhere. Naturally at the point when they can choose their first Pokemon.

My idea is that its like the anime in some regards but the games in others. For instance this preview is definetly game based. So is the Pokemon league. Ways its based on the anime is how trainers and Pokemon are. Oh and expect a 4th wall breaking joke with a certain trio about how they appear in every episode, no matter how pointless the inclusion is.

And by certain trio I mean the Team Rocket trio. Jessie, James and Meowth My explanation for those three being there is that they were searching for jobs for twenty years and just recently found an evil organization to work for. They also have a serious hate bias against the Pokemon cartoon(Sounds meta right? My trainers inspiration for being a trainer has to do with the cartoon) and say they wouldnt lose to a boy who cant tell the difference between a Pidgey and a Spearow from a mile away.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom