• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Pokemon Peril episode 1 Pokemon I choose you!

Robert Ketchum

Sayaka miki, Magical girl of justice
Reaction score
Professor Mulinax: Oh hello there. Welcome to the Carina region. Im professor Mulinax. What do I research? Im a Pokemon professor of course. What are Pokemon? Well I'll show you. *Professor Mulinax tosses a Poke-ball and a Munchlax comes out.*
Munchlax: Munchlax. Munchlax munch.
Professor Mulinax: Pokemon are strange creatures with very special powers. It's my duty to study them and solve the mystery of these wondrous creatures. *Professor Mulinax puts Munchlax back in it's Poke-ball.*
Professor Mulinax: Now I hate to sound rude but are you a boy or a girl?

->Boy
Girl

Professor Mulinax: Yes. I remember now. You're a boy. That hat is definitely the hat of a boy. Now I know I have a paper around here somewhere but what's your name again?

Make a name
->Robert
Gabriel
Soul

Professor Mulinax: Now I remember. You're Robert. You were part of my summer camp a few years ago. This is your older brother. An incident sometime ago made the two of you become rivals. What was his name again?

Make a name
->Jonathan
Harrison
Peril

Of course. Jonathan is your brothers name. You better head home soon Robert. Tomorrows a big day and you'll need lots of rest before then.

*Pokemon intro kicks in*
I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was! To catch them is my real test! To train em is my cause! I will travel across the land, searching far and wide! Teach Pokemon to understand the power that's inside! POKEMON! Gotta catch em all! It's you and me! I know it's my destiny! POKEMON! Ohhhhh! You're my best friend! In a world we must defend! POKEMON! Gotta catch em all! A heart so truuue! Our courage will pull us through! You teach me and I'll teach you! POOOOKEEEEMOOOOON! Gotta catch em all! Gotta catch em all! POKEMON!
Robert: Pokemon I choose you!

*Pokemon main theme kicks in. The scene is a 3ds. A blastoies is fighting against an Alola Raichu. Blastoies fires hydro pump but Alola Raichu dodges. Alola Raich tackles Blastoies but Blastoies dodges. The scene changes from a 3ds to an arena where Alola Raichu has landed on the ground with electricity sparking from it's cheeks. The crowd is going wild.*
Announcer: Hello all you Pokemon battle lovers! We have an exciting match for you today! Live from the Alola regions battle tree, we have two trainers! One of which being renowned trainer Red battling! What's this? Alola Raichu uses thuderbolt! Blastoies didn't stand a chance! Who will Red choose now? *Red tosses a Poke-ball and Charizard comes out of it.*
Charizard: CHAAAAAAAAARRRRR!
Announcer: Oh it's Charizard! Red has thrown Charizard into battle! *Charizards mega Charizardite X is reacting. Charizard mega evolved into mega Charizard X.*
Announcer: And there's the mega evolution! This battle is rea-
Jonathan: Come on Red. Have him use flamethrower.
Robert: Jonathan? Can you turn the TV off now?
Jonathan: No! I want to see how this goes.
Robert: It's 11:00. I just wanna go to bed.
Jonathan: Boyce! Do you even know what tomorrow is?
Robert: My tenth birthday. Why?
Jonathan: Because Boyce, ten year olds are able to get a Pokemon license. Once I get mine I'll make the ultimate Pokemon team, capable of defeating any trainer.
Robert: Wait a second. You're gonna be eleven this year. Why don't you have a Pokemon license?
Jonathan: Because Boyce! Our mom told the Pokemon professor to wait till you were ten to give me a Pokemon so I could "help you on your journey."
Robert: Well can we at least see what Pokemon we would have to choose from?
Jonathan: Fiiiine. *Jonathan reluctantly changes the channel.*
Professor Mulinax: Greetings all you Poke-enthusiasts. Tomorrows the big day where Jonathan Moreno and Robert Akio from Dazell will start their Pokemon journies and help me research Pokemon. Now let's see what Pokemon these lucky boys will get to choose from. First is Fennekin. A fire type Pokemon from the Kalos region. The other two were gifts from professor Oak of the Kanto region himself. Squirtle and Bulbasaur. These Pokemon will be a big help on their journies so they better choose wisely. This is professor Mulinax, signing off. *The tv turns off.*
Robert: Yaaaaawn. Time for bed. G'night Jonathan. Zzzz. *Robert has a restless sleep about Pokemon.*
Robert: Fennekin could be a good choice. *In his dream.*
Robert: Ok Fire fox, I choose you!
Fire fox: Fennekin.
Robert: Hey Fire fox, do you think you can help me heat up this macaroni?
Fire fox: Fennek. Fennekin. *Out of his dream.*
Robert: But Bulbasaurs a natural Pokemon. He could help me out in the forest. *In his dream.*
Robert: Ok Bulbasaur, I choose you!
Bulbasaur: Bulba. Bulbasaur.
Robert: Do you think you can help me look at these berries?
Bulbasaur: Saur. Bulbasaur. *Out of his dream.*
Robert: But if I got in a situation involving water, Squirtle would be the best choice. *In his dream.*
Person Heeeeeelppp!
Robert: What seems to be the problem?
Person: That cruise ship is sinking and we don't have enough life rafts!
Robert: Leave it to me! Ok Squirtle, I choose you!
Squirtle: Squirlte squirtle.
Robert: Squirtle, use surf and help those people out!
Squirtle: Squirtle. *The next day.*
Robert: ! What time is it? 7:20. AAAAAH! I was supposed to be there 50 minutes ago! *Robert rushes out of the house.*
Robert: Fennekin. Bulbasaur. Squirtle. Any will be fine! Just as long as there's any left. *Meanwhile outside of the lab.*
Professor Mulinax: Hmmm. It's very unusual that a trainer be this late to receive their first Pokemon.
Jonathan: Professor. I think you should just forget him until next year. (Especially since that gives me more then enough time to make the ultimate team and win the Pokemon league.*
Robert: WAAAAAAAIT! *They see Robert running toward them from in the distance. He stops when he reaches them and catches his breath.*
Professor Mulinax: Oh Robert. You arrived.
Robert: Sorry Im late. Hey Jonathan, you remembered to set the alarm last night right?
Jonathan: Are you trying to antagonize me by saying it was my turn to set it?
Robert: Nevermind. Professor, Im ready to have a Pokemon.
Professor Mulinax: I think that parts obvious. Even if you do look like you're ready for bed. Come along now. *Inside the lab.*
Robert: Uhh professor? Where are the Pokemon?
Professor Mulinax: The Pokemon are inside the Poke-balls. Poke-ball are special devices that are able to- *Robert notices a strange looking egg. It's brown on the top and bottom and white in the middle. He walks over to it and picks it up.*
Professor Mulinax: And that's the science of how a Poke-ball works. Did you catch that?
Jonathan: I did.
Professor Mulinax: Great. Now it's time for... Jonathan. Wheres your brother?
Robert: Hey what's this thing? It looks like a Chao egg or a Yoshi egg.
Professor Mulinax: ! Robert! Put that down this instant!
Robert: Why? What is it?
Professor Mulinax: It's- *Cracks start to form on the egg.*
Robert: It-It's hatching! *The cracks grow until a hole is made in the egg. Light bursts out of the egg and envelopes it. When the light fades an Eevee is in it's place.*
Eevee: Eeev?
Robert: It's adorable!
Professor Mulinax: It's name is Eevee. It's know as the evolution Pokemon due to it having eight evolutions. Flareon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon and Sylveon to name a few.
Jonathan: Oh no you don't! Professor! You can't possible be thinking of giving the Boyce that! It goes against regulation! Think about it! He would have TWO starters!
Professor Mulinax: There' nothing I can do.
Jonathan: But professor-
Professor Mulinax: Hear me out. I can't do anything because that Eevee already chose him as her trainer.
Robert: Her? Eevees a girl?
Jonathan: Well Boyce, as you can see A Pokemon's gender is determined by it's attack stat. A male Pokemon's attack stat is above average and a female Pokemon is below average.
Professor Mulinax: Very good Jonathan. Now it's time for you to pick your starter. *Jonathan opens all 3 Poke-balls and grabs a Pokedex.*
Professor Mulinax: Uhh Jonathan? What are you doing?
Jonathan: Finding which Pokemon is the best. Let's see. Good ability and Good IVS. Bad ability and bad IVs. And this one's ability doesn't suit it at all! I choose Fennekin. It's Ability and IVs make it the perfect choice.
Professor Mulinax: Excellent. Now that you two have your Pokemon chosen, it is time to start your journey. Here are your Pokedex and Poke-balls. I can't wait to see how you two do on your journey.
Jonathan: Hmpf! Catching one of every Pokemon is gonna be a piece of cake.
Robert: Don't worry professor. Paige and I won't let you down!
Professor Mulinax: Paige? Ahh. I see you gave your Pokemon a nickname. *Robert gives a nod and follows Jonathan outside the lab where they find their mom waiting.*
Robert: Mom?
Hope: Oh Robert. You're finally going to start your Pokemon journey. It makes me so sad to see you go. That's why I packed your sneakers and jeans, nice clean clothes and underwear, and your favorite snacks in case you're hungry and hot chocolate if you want something hot but be careful not to burn yourself. And a pair of rubber gloves to do your laundry and a new clothesline to hang them out to dry. And-
Robert: Mom! You're embarrassing me! Im a Pokemon trainer. We Pokemon trainers can take care of ourselves.
Hope: That's your Pokemon?
Paige: Eevay.
Robert: Yep. Isnt she cute? With Paige by my side I'll uhh, I'll err I guess I never thought what I would do once I got a Pokemon.
Hope: I thought all Pokemon stayed inside their Poke-balls.
Robert: Uhh err I..I just wanted to show you what my starter was.
Hope: Really? Well goodbye Robert.
Robert: Bye mom.
Hope: And Jonathan, make sure your brother changes his underwear every day. *Jonathan rolls his eyes.*
Jonathan: Well now that such a tearful parting is done, I'll smell ya later Boyce.
Robert: First off That's not my name. And second off, where are you going?
Jonathan: To follow my dream. And the last thing I need is a boy who refuses to put his Eevee in a Pokeball slowing me down.
Robert: She has a name. It's Paige.
Jonathan: I don't care what it's called. It's a lost cause because it's with you. *Jonathan leaves while laughing.*
Robert: A lost cause? Grrrrr! We'll show him. Right Paige?
Paige: Eevee.
Robert: That's the spirit. First we'll have to get past route 1. The road to Sumter. *Robert changes from his PJs to an outfit that closely resemble the outfit Ash Ketchum wore. Although his rather derpy Pikachu hat sticks out. He then heads off to route 1. On route 1 Robert spots something.*
Robert: Woah. A Pidgey.
Pokedex: Pidgey is the gentlest of the flying bird Pokemon. The perfect Pokemon for a beginner trainer to test his skill. To capture a Pokemon, throw a Poke-ball
Robert: Ok Paige. Todays our lucky day!
Paige: Eevee!
Robert: No Paige. I don't want you to fight. I can catch Pidgey on my own. *Robert pulls out a Poke-ball from his pocket and spins his derpy Pikachu hat backwards.*
Robert: Goooooo Poke-baaalllllllll! *The Poke-ball misses Pidgey.*
Robert: Doh! I missed!
Robert: No Paige. I can figure this out. *Robert looks at his book-bag.*
Robert: In fact I have an idea. *Robert tip toes to the Pidgey while holding his PJs. The Pidgey looka at him curiously.*
Robert: Uhh h-hi there. Lit-little friend. SORRY BUDDY! *Robert attempts to hold the Pidgey with his PJs but is blown away.*
Robert: What was that about?
Pokedex: Pidgeys wings let it create powerful tornadoes. It also has a sand attack.
Robert: Sand!? Cough! Cough! Ack! Guess it's not our lucky day *Robert notices a Rattata rummaging through his book-bag.*
Robert: Hey! Get out of there! *The Rattata flees.*
Robert: What was that about?
Pokedex: Rattata. The forest Pokemon. It likes fruit, nuts, cheese and berries.
Robert: Yeah but this isn't a forest. It's an open field!
Pokedex: It will also go into open fields to steal food from STUPID travelers.
Robert: What? Does that mean Im stupid?
Paige: Eeee. *Robert notices another Pokemon and picks up a Rock.*
Robert: Ok. Just set my aim. Take a few steps back. Aaaaaaand throw! *The rock hits the Pokemon.*
Robert: I did it! *The Pokemon glares rather angrily at Robert.*
Robert: Uhh I wonder what that Pokemon is.
Pokedex: Spearow. Unlike Pidgey, Spearow has a terrible temper and is known to attack humans and Pokemon alike. *The Spearow flies into the air and charges at Robert.*
Robert: AI! EEP! ACK! *The Spearow notices Paige and starts trying to attack her.*
Robert: Hey! Leave Paige out of this! She didn't throw the rock at you!
Pokedex: Wild Pokemon are usually jealous of human trained Pokemon.
Robert: Don't worry Paige! I have an idea! Goooooo Poke-baallllllll! *The Poke-ball hits Spearow and Spearow becomes a red light tht is sucked into the Poke-ball. The Poke-ball starts rocking back and forth.*
Paige: Eeve?
Robert: You see Paige? There's nothing to worry about. Once Spearows on our team, he won't have a reason to attack us. *The Poke-ball suddenly opens up and Spearow breaks free.*
Robert: Wha? Wild Pokemon can break free?! I thought that only happened in the cartoon!
Spearow: SPEAROOOOOOOOOW! *A flock of Spearow arrive.*
Robert: Should we run?
Paige: Eevee!
Robert: Ok. Ruuuuun! *Robert and Paige start running from the Spearows.*
Robert: Don't worry Paige! No matter what happens, I'll protect you! *Paige runs ahead of Robert.*
Robert: Paige! I said I'll protect-yow! *The Spearows start pecking Paige.*
Paige: Eeeeeeeve!
Robert: PAIIIIGE! *Robert moves past the Spearows and picks Paige up. He then makes a dash for it.*
Robert: Don't worry Paige! You're gonna be just fine! Just hang in there! *Robert stops at a cliff above a river where he bites his rattail and jumps. Meanwhile further down the river, a trainer fishes.*
Trainer guy: Sigh. A half hour and all I caught was Magikarp. Isn't there something else in this river? *Suddenly the line tugs.*
Trainer guy: Huh? Hey I got a bite! And what force. It has to be something other than a Magikarp. *He pulls on the fishing rod and pulls out Robert and Paige.*
Trainer guy: What the? A boy and a Pokemon?! Are you ok?
Robert: Cough! Hack! Yeah. I think so.
Trainer guy: What were you doing in the water?
Robert: I was running from- *They hear the sound of wings flapping and Robert notices the Spearows in the distance.*
Robert: Oh no! They found us!
Trainer guy: Looks like a flock of Spearow. Im not sure what you did to anger them but you're trying to protect that Eevee. Take my bike!
Robert: Wha?!
Trainer guy: Sumters that way! You can't miss it. And there's a Pokemon center there!
Robert: A Pokemon center?
Trainer guy: It's a hospital for Pokemon. Now go!
Robert: What are you going to do?
Trainer guy: I'll hold them off. Just go! Save your Eevee! *Robert puts Paige in the bikes basket and pedals away.*
Robert: Thanks! I'll be sure to pay you back someday! *The sky turns dark and thunderous as Robert continues to pedal.*
Paige: Eeeeeveeee.
Robert: Just hang on now Paige! We're almost there! *It starts raining as some of the Spearow are still following Robert. The peck him and he loses his balance.*
Robert: UUAGGGH! Ompf! Huh?
Paige: Eeeeee.
Robert: PAIGE!
Paige: Vee.
Robert: Paige... this can't.. happen. *Robert pulls out a Poke-ball and has a flashback to professor Mulinaxs lab.*
Professor Mulinax: Oh Robert.
Robert: Yes professor?
Professor Mulinax: There's one more thing I need to give you.
Robert: What is it professor?
Professor Mulinax: This Poke-ball. I registered it as Paiges.
Robert: Why?
Professor Mulinax: Because it's dangerous to always have your Pokemon out.
Robert: But.. but what if I don't want Paige to feel confined?
Professor Mulinax: It's not a matter of confinement. It's a matter of safety. You never know what kind of situation you'll be in and a Poke-ball is the safest place for a trainer to put their Pokemon. *End of flashback.
Robert: Paige. Get inside.
Paige: Eeev?
Robert: I know what I said about not confining you but if you're inside maybe I can save you. Pleas Paige. Please Paige. Please listen to me and get inside. After that then... after that I hope you'll still trust me. *Robert presses a button on the Poke-ball so it grows and places it next to Paige. He gets up and faces the Spearows.*
Robert: Spearows! Do you know who I am! Im Robert from the town of Dazell and number one fan of Ash Ketchum! I finally figured out what Im gonna be! I-Im gonna become the worlds number one Pokemon master! I can't be defeated by the likes of you! Im going to capture and defeat you all! Do you hear me!? Paige! Get inside the Poke-ball! It's the only way! Cooome and get me! *The Spearows start flying towards Robert. Paige runs up to Robert and hops on his shoulder and then at the Spearows. A shadow ball appears from Paige.*
Paige EEEEEEVEEEEE!* A jolt of lightning comes crashing down, ending the battle. The sun shines through.*
Robert: Mmmmmm.
Robert: Well... we beat em.
Paige: Eeev. *The hear a sound and look up to see Ho-oh flying overhead. They watch Ho-oh fly towards a rainbow.*
Robert: What's that Pokemon?
Pokedex: Error. Pokemon is out of scanning range. *Robert picks Paige up and walks towards Sumter.*
Narrator: This is just the beginning of the amazing adventures of Robert and Paige. Their journey is destined to be filled with nonstop action, millions of laughs, heart pounding perils and endless excitement. Together, they'll encounter fantastic friends, evil enemies and meet creatures beyond their wildest imagination. And as their story unfolds, we'll unlock the magic and mystery of a most wondrous place. The incredible world of Pokemon.

|> To be continued...

Last edited:
Wait a second. I put this in the workshop archive. Doh! There I go making some minor mistake! How did I not realize that earlier?

Soooo is there anyway to put this out of the archives? Still dont know how I accidentally posted it in the archives.

Uggh. And now that Im reading this, I see typos. Typos that I want to change but probably cant. Like accidentally putting the word that twice or bit instead of but. This is why Proof reading is really important.

How? I dont know how to do that. Is there something I have to click?

Edit: Oh right. The edit button. I forgot that this isnt miiverse where typos remain forever when you post.

Pokemon Peril episode 2 Pokemon emergency!
*Pokemon main theme kicks in.*
Robert: You hear me Spearows? I will be the greatest Pokemon trainer! The greatest Pokemon master! OF ALL TIME!
Narrator: Where we last left off, Robert, our hero from Dazell chose Paige. An Eevee he accidentally hatched and was more then eager to help out her new trainer. Soon, they found themselves attacked by a flock of fearsome Spearows. Paige tried to fight back when a jolt of lightning came crashing down, ending the electrifying encounter. But the battle left Paige weak and her fate in Robert's hands.
Robert: We... beat em.
Paige: Vee.
Robert: Pokemon emergency!
*Pokemon intro kicks in.*
I wanna be the very best! Like no one ever was! To catch them is my real test! To train em is my cause! I will travel across the land, searching far and wide! Teach Pokemon to understand the power that's inside! POKEMON! Gotta catch em all! It's you and me! I know it's my destiny! POKEMON! Ohhhhhh! You're my best friend! In a world we must defend! POKEMON! Gotta catch em all! A heart so truuue! Our courage will pull us through! You teach me and I'll teach you! POOOOKEEEEEMOOOOON! Gotta catch em all! Gotta catch em all! POKEMON!
*Sumter*
Officer Jenny: ATTENTION CITIZENS OF SUMTER! ATTENTION CITIZENS OF SUMTER! WE HAVE REPORTS OF POSSIBLE POKEMON THIEVES IN OUR AREA! BE ON THE LOOK-OUT FOR SUSPICIOUS LOOKING STRANGERS! REPEAT! BE ON THE LOOK-OUT FOR SUSPICIOUS LOOKING- Speak of the devil!
*Robert is running into town with Paige in his arms.*
Robert: Pokemon center! Pokemon center! Where's the Pokemon cent-Ahh!
Officer Jenny: Hold it! Just where do you think you're going with that Pokemon young man!
Robert: She's my Pokemon and she's hurt and I gotta get her to the Pokemon center right away!
Officer Jenny: Oh Im sorry. I thought you might be stealing it. Just show me your ID and you can go.
Robert: ID? Uhh I don't have any. You see we just came here from Dazell and-
Officer Jenny: You know there was a person here earlier saying he was the only one coming from Dazell.
Robert: Another person? Ohh. That means Jonathan Morenoes here already.
Officer Jenny: It's very unusual for someone to carry a Pokemon in their arms instead of a Pokeball. How do I know you didn't steal it? Especially since you don't have any identification?
Robert: Please let me through. I wouldn't steal a Pokemon and I gotta get Paige to the Pokemon center. Please miss.
Officer Jenny: Hey. What's that in your pocket?
Robert: Oh. You mean this?
*Robert takes out his Pokedex and Officer Jenny snatches it from his hand.*
Officer Jenny: This! This is perfect! A Pokedex! This will solve our problems!
Robert: Uhhh?
Officer Jenny: Let's see if you're the real deal.
Pokedex: Im DEXter. A Pokedex programmed by professor Mulinax for Pokemon trainer Robert Akio from the town of Dazell. My function is to provide Robert with information and advice regarding Pokemon and their training. If lost or stolen I cannot be replaced.
Robert: Ohhh. My Pokedex. I didn't know it was also my ID. Can I take Paige to the Pokemon center now?
Officer Jenny: I'll get you there in no time at all.
*A garage door opens and both Officer Jenny and Robert are in a motorcycle.*
Officer Jenny: Sit back, hold on and don't yell. *Officer Jenny presses her foot down on the accelerator and they're off to the Pokemon center.*
Robert: Woooooooooah!
*As the motorcycle goes out of the police station it passes by a brown haired blue eyed girl with a red bandana on her head.*
Trainer girl: Cough! Hack! Hey! Haven't you taken drivers ed? You're supposed to yield to pedestrians crossing! Yield!
*Mean while near the police station, a fishing hook removes a wanted poster and it is raised into a Meowth shaped hot air balloon that is piloted by a red haired woman and a blue haird man.*
???1: Twenty years and they still leep these wanted posters up? How flattering.
???2: Flattering? This picture makes me look terrible.
???1: Then you should be happy that the photographer captured the real you.
???2: Exactly.
???1: We'll show these bumpkins.
???2: The people of Sumter will be sorry they ever saw this face.
Meowth: We're all sorry ta see your face. Stay focused. We're here ta capture rare and unusual Pokemon. Don forget! Meowth.
???1: Absolutly.
???2: But of course.
Meowth: An jus remembah. Im da top cat.
???2: Yooou got it.
Meowth: Meeoooowth.
*Meanwhile as Officer Jenny is driving Robert to the Pokemon center.*
Officer Jenny: There it is.
Robert: That's the Pokemon center? It's gigantic.
Officer Jenny: We decided to take a page from the Kalos region and combined our shopping districts with the Pokemon center. It gives convenience to trainers passing by. This looks tricky. Just hold on. Here we go!
Robert: Uwaaaah!
*The motorcycle goes up the stair and slides into the Pokemon center, making a stop at the front desk.*
Nurse Joy: We have a driveway you know.
Officer Jenny: It's a Pokemon emergency!
Robert: Please help!
Nurse Joy: Looks like an Eevee. We'll do what we can.
*Nurse Joy starts typing on a computer.*
Nurse Joy: I need a stretcher for a small evolution Pokemon. Stat!
*A door opens and a few Chansey come through it with a stretcher.*
Chansiies: Chansey.
*Paige is put on the stretcher.*
Nurse Joy: Don't worry. It'll be ok. Rush this Pokemon to the critical care unit.
Chansies: Chansey.
Nurse Joy: We'll begin the treatment right away.
Robert: Uhhh?
Nurse Joy: Who are you?
Officer Jenny: His name is Robert. He's the Pokemons trainer.
Robert: If there's anything I can do to help, please just tell me.
Nurse Joy: You can be more responsible.
Robert: Uhh?
Nurse Joy: If you want to become a Pokemon trainer young man, you don't let your Pokemon battle untill it's in this condition.
Robert: But you don't know what happened.
Nurse Joy: What's past is past. Now we have to heal your Eevee.
Robert: What can I do?
Nurse Joy: Just leave everything to me.
*Robert holds his head down so that his eyes are covered by his derpy Pikachu hat.*
Robert: Please.
Officer Jenny: It's inyour hands. I know you'll give the Pokemon excellent care.
Nurse Joy: You got it here just in time.
Officer Jenny: That's my job. Oh my goodness! I left my motorcycle parked at the front desk.
Nurse Joy: Next time, use the driveway.
Officer Jenny: Eh heh heh.
*Officer Jenny walks away.*
Nurse Joy: Robert, you'll have to go to the waiting room.
Robert: Can't I-*The door to the critical care unit closes.*
Robert: Paige.
*11:55 PM. Robert is sitting in the waiting room. He's chewing on his rat tail when he flashes back to when the Spearows were chasing him and Paige.*
Robert: Don't worry Paige! No matter what happens, I'll protect you!
*Robert remembers how harsh the Spearows were pecking at Paige when a memory of Jonathan comes up.*
Jonathan: Last thing I need is a boy who refuses to put his Eevee in a Pokeball slowing me down.
*The Pidgey clock strikes 12:00 midnight.*
Pidgey clock: Pidgey. Pidgey. Pidgey. Pidgey. Pidgey.
*Robert throws a Pokeball at the Pidgey clock, smashing it to pieces. Robert has a somewhat angry expression on his face when he notices a video phone.*
Robert: I'll call home.
*Meanwhile at the Akio/Moreno residence back in Dazell.*
Video phone: Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring! Phone call! Phone call! Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring! Phone call! Phone call!
*Hope picks up the phone.*
Hope: Hello? This is the Akio/Moreno residence.
Robert: Hello. Mom.
Hope: Ohhhhhhh! Oh hi honey. Is everything ok? Where are you Robert?
Robert: The Pokemon center in Sumter?
Hope: You already made it to Sumter? It took your dad four days to get there when he started Pokemon training. Ohh Im so proud of you. You're the apple of my eye.
Robert: Yeah. A rotten apple.
Hope: Oh Robert. Don't get discouraged. You're doing fine. Honey, you're growing up right before my eyes. Spreading your wings and soaring like a Spearow.
Robert: ! I feel more like a poisoned Rattata.
Hope: Robert Douglas Akio! I won't let you talk about yourself that way! Just be confident! You can do anything you set your mind too! Do you understand?
Robert: Yes.
Hope: And are you changing your underwear everyday?
Robert: Y-yes.
Hope: Ok. Goodnight son. I love you.
Robert: Me too mom.
Hope:And be sure to tell Jonathan I said hello.
Robert: I will. Bye.
*The screen for the video phone tuens off. Robert turns around and notices a mural.*
Robert: Huh? Hey.
*Robert runs over to the mural.*
Robert: Wow. Are those Pokemon?
*Robert notices a bird Pokemon in the top right corner of the mural and flashes back to when he saw Ho-oh.*
Robert: That's the flying Pokemon I saw.
Video Phone: Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring!! Phone call! Phone call! Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring! Phone call! Phone call!
Robert: Huh?
*Robert presses the answer button on the front desks computer.*
Robert: Uh this is Robert. Who's calling?
Professor Mulinax.: Here. Im over here.
*The bottom right corner of the mural slides down, revealing a video screen showing professor Mulinaxs lab.*
Professor Mulinax: It's professor Mulinax. Don't you recognize me?
Robert: Uhh no professor. I didn't recognize the back of your head.
Professor Mulinax: The back of my head? opps! Sorry. Wrong camera.
*Professor Mulinax presses some buttons and the camera switches to the front of her head.*
Professor Mulinax: There. I just spoke with your mother and she told me you made it to the Pokemon center in Sumter. Is that true?
Robert: I couldn't be talking to you if I wasn't here.
Professor Mulinax: You couldn't be talking to me if you-oh. I see. I dialed the Pokemon center in Sumter and you were able to answer.
Robert: Yeah. Because that's where I am.
Professor Mulinax: Sorry about that. Im so busy as a professor that I tend to make a hypothesis about everything. Your brother made it there with no problem at all and Im plesently surprised to see you got there so soon. I'll admit I had my doubts about how well you could take care of yourself and Paige but Im glad to see you made it there. Speaking of your brother, he already caught fifteen Pokemon.
Robert: What? Fifteen Pokemon.
Professor Mulinax: Yep. Although he sent all of them to me. Something about them not meeting his standards. But that does make me wonder. How are you going about filling the Pokedex?
Robert: Im sorry professor. I couldn't catch a single Pokemon on my way here. But I did see a realy neat flying Pokemon like that one. It flew right over the rainbow.
Professor Mulinax: Are you telling me you saw THAT Pokemon?
Professor Mulinax: You're not pulling my leg bow are you?
Robert: No. I wouldn;t lie about what I saw. Just ask my mom. She says I make a weird face when I try to lie.
Professor Mulinax: I see.
Robert: Professor? What's so special about that Pokemon anyway?
Professor Mulinax: Because Trainers have searched their whole lives just to see it. When did it happen?
Robert: Well I got to town during th sunset. And that happened after the storm came.
Professor Mulinax" I see. I'll have to look into yesterdays weather patterns.
*A doorbell rings.*
Professor Mulinax: Ahhh! There's my pizza. Coming! It was very nice talking wih you Robert. And good luck.
Munchlax: Munchlax. Munchlax munch.
Professor Mulinax: Hey! I didn't say you could eat that!
The video screen turns off.*
Robert: Sigh. What am I going to do? Well maybe first I should ask what Ash Ketchum would do in this situation. He..He wouldn't let this get him down. He would train hard and find a way to get past this.
*Robert covers his eyes as memories of a Mightyena flash through his head.*
Robert: But Paige isn't doing so well right now. Please get through this Paige. I don't want a repeat of what happened to Dexter.
The door to the critical unit opens. Nurse Joy and Chansey walk out of it with Paige still on a stretcher.*
Robert: Huh? Paige! Are you alright?
Nurse Joy: Your Eevees resting. It's a good thing you got her here so fast. The procedure went well and she should be fine.
Robert: Thanks Nurse Joy.
Nurse Joy: Now your Pokemon needa a good rest in the recovery room. You should go in with her Robert.
*Suddenly an alarm goes off and as soon as it did Robert covers his ears.*
Robert: What's going on?
*A speaker system turns on.*
Officer Jenny: YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! OUR SUMTER RADAR CENTERS HAVE DETECTED AN AIRCRAFT BELONGING TO A GANG OF POKEMON THIEVES!
*Team Rocket theme kicks in.*
Officer Jenny: IF YOU HAVE A POKEMON IN YOUR POSESSION, EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION!
???1: Guess we woke up this sleepy dump.
???2: And how dare they act like we're criminals? They should welcome Team Peril.
???1: Well we'll teach them to respect that name.
Meowth: Meoowth. And when we snatch all their Pokemon, those scared little mice will know Im da top cat.
???1 and ???2: We know Meowth. We know.
*The mysterious duo toss Pokeballs down at the Pokemon center.*
???1 and ???2: Ekans! Koffing! Attack!
*The Pokeballs fall down and break the top windows of the Pokemon center. When the Pokeballs open, an Ekans and Kofing come out.*
Ekans: Ekanssssss.
Koffing: Koffing.
*The Koffing emits a gas that obstructs one's view.*
Robert: What are? Who are they?
???1: Don't be frightened little boy.
???2: Allow us to introduce ourselves.
???1: To protect the world from devestation.
???2: To unite all peoples within our nation.
???1: To denounce the evils of truth and love.
???2: To extend our reaches to the stars above.
???1: Jessie.
???2: James.
Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth: Meoowth. That's right!
Robert: Team Rocket? But your outfits show a P.
Meowth: Are you two lugs kiddin seriously tellin me you couldn't come up wif a new intro?
Jessie: Hey! I would like to see you try to come up with one.
Robert: Ohhh. Now I recognize you two. You're Team Rocket from the Pokemon cartoon. You guy's cant even catch Ash's Pikachu.
Jessie: The Pokemon cartoon. What an insult. The person we fought was Pokemon trainer Red.
James: We would never lose to a boy who can't tell the difference between a Pidgey and a Spearow from a mile away.
Robert: Yeah yeah. What do you two want?
James: We're here for the Pokemon.
Robert: You're not getting Paige!
Jessie: Paige? We're not interested in your precious evolution Pokemon.
James: We seek only rare and valuable Pokemon.
Nurse Joy: You're wasting your time. This is a center for weak and injured Pokemon.
Jessie: That may be so but I wouldn't be at all surprised if we find a few little Pokemon gems among all the junk.
Robert: You're starting to bug me.
Jessie: Isn't that cute?
James: The boys bugged.
Meowth: Meowth! Then let's squash em!
James: Koffing! Attack!
Jessie: Ekans! Go!
*Robert grabs Paiges stretcher and follows Nurse Joy while Koffing and Ekans destroy the front desks computer. They go to the Pokeball holding from Koffing and Ekans when the lights go out.*
Robert: Hey. The lights.
Nurse Joy: They must have cut the power. But we have our own Pika power source.
Robert: Eh?
*The lights turn back on as 9 Pikachu start walking in circles around a generator.*
Pikachus: Pika pika. Chu chu. Pika pika. Chu chu. Pika pika. Chu chu.
Robert: Woaaah. Look at all the Pikachu.
Computer: A crisis situation has arisen. Initiating emergency Pokeball transport sequence.
Nurse Joy: We have to save those Pokeballs!
*A crane grabs various Pokeballs and puts them in the Pokeball transport device.*
Nurse Joy: Ths is the sumter Pokemon center! We have an emergency situation! Transporting Pokeballs!
Computer: This is the Florence city Pokemon center. Ready to receive Pokeballs.
*The transport device starts sending Pokeballs to the Florence Pokemon center. Gas seepsthrough the door and Koffing breaks it open.*
Koffing: Koffing!
*Various Pokeballs fall to the floor.*
Nurse Joy: Get those Pokeballs!
Robert: Right.
Nurse Joy: You have to repel those thieves! Don't just stand there! Throw the Pokeballs!
Robert: Alright. Pokeball! Here we gooo! *Robert tosses the Pokeball and out of it comes a Pidgey.*
Pidgey: Pidgey.
Ekans: Ekanssssssssss.
Pidgey: Pidgey!
*Pidgey runs away in fear.*
Jessie: That thing can't beat us.
Robert: Maybe. But try this one! Pokeball! Here we gooo!*Robert tosses the Pokeball but it's empty.*
Robert: Huh? It's empty?
Nurse Joy: Some of the Pokeballs are empty.
Robert: Now you tell me. This one feels like a real winner. Pokeball go!
*Robert tosses the Pokeball and out of it comes a Rattata.*
Rattata" RRRRRRATTATA!
James: Hmpf! Pipsqueak.
Meowth: Meow.
Ekans: Ekanssss.
Rattata: RATTATAT!
*Rattata runs away in fear.*
Nurse Joy: I guess Im gonna have to take this into my own hands. You grab your Eevee and get out of here.
Robert: But-
Nurse Joy: The automated transport system is activated. I can take care of these three.
Jessie: That's pretty big talk coming from such a lady.
Nurse Joy: Thank you. People say I get my looks from my mother.
James: The nurse thinks she's pretty.
Jessie: I agree with her. I think she's pretty too. Pretty weak.
Nurse Joy: Grr. I'll show you! Pokeball gooo! *Nurse Joy tosses the Pokeball and Magikarp comes out of it. The Magikarp starts flopping around.*
Magikarp: Magikarp. Magikapr. Magikarp. Magikarp.
Nurse Joy: Magikarp, return.
*Nurse Joy put's Magikarp back in it's Pokeball.*
Jessie: That's her best shot?
James: She's all washed up.
Nurse Joy: Now you know as well as I do that you shouldn't use a water type Pokemon out of water.
Robert: Wait. Is it that you shouldn't use a water type out of water or is it that you shouldn't use a water type that looks like a fish?
Nurse Joy: Just get Eevee out of here.
*Robert flashes back to what his mom said earlier.*
Hope: Just be confident! You can do anything you set your mind too!
*End of flashback.*
Robert: No.
*Robert grabs a Pokeball.*
Nurse Joy: What are you doing?
Robert: My moms right. I can do whatever I set my mind too! And right now Im the only one who can save these Pokemon.
*Paige opens her eyes.*
Paige: Eevee! Vui!
*The Pikachus at the generator turn to face the Rocket trio and use thunerbolt.*
Rocket trio: AHHHHHHHHHHH!
Robert: Now's my chance! Pokeball! Goooooo!
Robert tosses the Pokeball and a Swampert comes out of it.*
Swampert: SWAAAAAAMP!
*The Swampert faces Robert with a mean look.*
Robert: Swampert please. I need your help to stop these Pokemon thieves.
*Swampert turns to face the Rocket trio.*
Swampert: SWAAAAAAAAMP!
James: That Swampert looks like it's about to use hydro pump!
Robert: Ok Swampert, use hydro pump! And Pikachus, use thunderbolt!
Swampert: SWWWWAMPEEEERT!
Pikachus: Pika pika pika chuu!
Rocket trio: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Robert: It's super effective!
*Koffings gass mixes with the electricity and makes a massive explosion. Officer Jenny stops just a bit before the Pokemon center.*
Officer Jenny: Too late. But not for the fire works.
*Some time later as the Meowth balloon flies.*
Jessie: I can't believe we lost to a beginner. And he was dressed like that animated loser of all things.
Meowth: That kid ain't no ordinary trainer!
James: He must surely be able to draw out a Pokemons potential! His Pokemon will make a perfect prize!
Jessie: Then let's catch what Pokemon he has!
Meowth: Perhaps we will.
*A Hole opens up in the Meowth balloon.*
Rocket trio: But for now it's been twenty years and we're blasting off agaaaaaain!
*The next day.*
Robert: Well
Nurse Joy: I just got an email from my sister at the Florence Pokemon center. The Pokeballs were sent there sucessfully. Im sure the Pokemon would thank you.
Robert: Swamperts the real hero here. Without it's help I wouldn't have been able to defeat those three. Thanks Swampert. Im sure your trainer would be proud of you.
Trainer girl: Hey! WHat are you doing with my Muddykip?
Robert: Eh? Are you Swamperts trainer?
Trainer girl: Of course Im Muddykips trainer! What are you doing with him?
Robert: W-well you see I was just-
Trainer girl: Unless you were trying to steal him.
Robert: Steal?! No! You got it all wrong. I was trying to defend the Pokemon center from some thieves when I threw his Pokeball. I crossed his hydro pump with the generator Pikachus thunderbolt.
Trainer girl: Is he telling the truth Muddykip?
Muddykip: Swaamp.
Trainer girl: So he is telling the truth. Hey kid, when did you start Pokemon training?
Robert: Just yesterday.
Trainer girl: Wait what? You're a beginner and you managed to get Muddykip to listen t you?
Trainer girl: It's not common for such a strong Pokemon to even listen to a beginner trainer.
Robert: You mean like Ash's Charizard? His Charizard didn't listen to him at first.
Zelda: Riiight. I like you kid. Would it be ok if I join you on your journey?
Robert: Sure thing. Im Robert Akio from Dazell. And this adorable Pokemon is my best friend Paige.
Trainer girl: It's nice to meet you Robert. Im Zelda from Newbark town. Although my dad had us move to the Hoen region. You probably heard of me for stopping Team Aqua and becoming Hoens champion. And you already met Muddykip.
Muddykip: Swampert.
Robert: A champion? Wooow! I can't believe that a champion decided to journey with me!
*Robert and Zelda wave goodbye to Nurse Joy and walk away to the Santee forest. While in the forest Robert notices something.*
Robert: Woah. What's that Pokemon?
Zelda: Oh That? That's Wurmple. It's one of the bug type Pokemon.
Robert: No way! This is great!
Zelda: A kid excited over meeting a Wurmple. Reminds me of my journey in Hoen.
Robert: Stand back!
*Pokemon main theme kicks in. Robert pulls a Pokeball out of his pocket and presses a button so it grows in his hand.*
Robert: This ones a piece of cake.
*The Wurmple stares at Robert in a confused way. Robert spins his derpy Pikachu hat backwards and has a determined look in his eye.*
Robert: Pokeball! Goooo!
Narrator: Will Robert capture the Wurmple? What sinister plans are being concocted by Team Peril? What happened to that guy who gave Robert his Bike? Find out on the next Pokemon.

|> To be continued...

Last edited:
Sorry. Im still not fully used to explaining things. I made sure to mention Zelda as brown haird and blue eyed as well as her bandana(Going with her old design rather then her ORAS design. I think the time difference between here and there explains that bit.) And of course whenever I mention Roberts hat I say derpy Pikachu. The names of places are going to be places from South carolina of course. For instance Charleston is the seaport town of the region where as Dazell is just a sleepy neighborhood where almost nothing interesting happens because nothing really happens here. Not quite sure how to describe Sumter.

So what do you think of the characters so far? Well it's probably too early to judge all of them so far. Zelda was just introuduced and there's at least one more travel buddy to be had.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom