• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Pia information begins to surface: Ken Sugimori discusses starter Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Isn't a rattlesnake western? And Anacondas? I want my aztec snake! (it's not really aztec it's from another culture but the aztecs adopted it as their deity)
:D

"Western" means European...

These starters have really grown on me, most of them the shell narwhal. :crush: I'd be let down if the rest of the interview is gonna continue to leave me in doubt whether they're the real deal or not.

About the rumored evolutions...

The head of Tsutarja's evolution is similar to the Fleur-de-lis... in addition to European royalty garb.

And the shells on Mijumaru's final evolution's legs now make me think of samurai armor. It could reasonably swordfight with its head.

Still no idea what the Chinese connection would be to Pokabu's evolutions, but they look authentic to me.

I was thinking the overall look of the whirls on its belly and facial structure resemble Chinese characters/style.

"Western" means European...

These starters have really grown on me, most of them the shell narwhal. :crush: I'd be let down if the rest of the interview is gonna continue to leave me in doubt whether they're the real deal or not.

Europe AND Americas anything west of Japan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom