• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokémon Pinball

Reaction score
Does anyone else remember the latest installment to the Pinball side series? It was for the GBA, Pokémon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire.
Am I the only person that would love to see a new pinball game for the switch? I think a new pinball game with near 1000 Pokémon to collect and different levels, mechanics, etc. would be an amazing side game after SwSh is released.

Reaction score
I do love the Ruby & Sapphire one. My favourite thing by far is the Spheal & Sealeo bonus level. I also like the Duskull & Dusclops bonus level. And how Latios or Latias saves the ball depending on which board it is.
I would definitely buy a new entry to the series, it's a lot of fun.

Professional Moron
Reaction score
Definitely would love to get another Pokémon Pinball Game. :3

Twas a fun way to discover Pokémon I hadn't met yet in Hoenn way back when the internet wasn't that big yet. So confused when Regirock showed up. xD