• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon PK-Diagram

Pasio

Garde Mystik
Reaction score
There's a new site that allows everyone to make a chart of their favorite Pokemon of each type in arguably better artwork than ever before. It uses the icons from Switch Pokemon games / Pokemon Home.

Check out this site if you want to try it out: PK-Diagram - It's useful for showing off your current favorites (or least favorites) especially if you haven't made a chart for a while. The old site that hosted a favorites chart got shut down. (Edit: It was down at the time this new one is out but it's back up)

Here's an example of my updated chart of favorites - yes it looks basic I know but most charts don't have this many special Pokemon assorted :LOL:
PK-DIAGRAM.png

Last edited:
aw, that old one closed down? That's a shame. This one is pretty sharp though, I'm surprised by how comprehensive it is with all the forms.

Nothing new, but here's my favorites. And some second favorites, since I always have trouble narrowing these down:
PK-DIAGRAM(4).png

PK-DIAGRAM(2).png

aw, that old one closed down? That's a shame. This one is pretty sharp though, I'm surprised by how comprehensive it is with all the forms.

Nothing new, but here's my favorites. And some second favorites, since I always have trouble narrowing these down:
Oh shoot I just went back and the old site is back up, but when I did check days prior and when the new site was first made, the old site was shut down

Saw this and was initially rather confused. Cave of Dragonflies has theirs (and uses HOME renders), and there was a Github Pages chart a while back that let you pick for each generation... I realize now that this is nice for those that just want a more basic type-based chart.

Here are mine! I had trouble deciding what to put for some types because they didn't interest me much? Poison and Ground, mainly. But some were also hard to choose because I like so many of them LOL! (Fairy in particular?) I made sure there were no duplicates between both lists!! @Blanc neechan I wanna see yours when you have the chance!! I know a few of my favs have come from you ehehe...

PK-DIAGRAM.png

PK-DIAGRAM (1).png

Here we are:
PK-DIAGRAM.png

big toss-up between Gholdengo and Ceruledge for Ghost, but Zero won out in the end :enzap:

I did one with my least favorites too, just because:
PK-DIAGRAM (1).png

Took me a bit, I made a secondary one just in case, but the first one is the most correct. Can you see my ghost-type overlaps? LOL Honestly, if you asked me on a different day, some in 2nd chart would be shifted around a bit. There's just too many good lil guys. (Hehe thanks for the tag, Lisia!)
1704081886791.png
1704081986985.png

There's a new site that allows everyone to make a chart of their favorite Pokemon of each type in arguably better artwork than ever before. It uses the icons from Switch Pokemon games / Pokemon Home.

Check out this site if you want to try it out: PK-Diagram - It's useful for showing off your current favorites (or least favorites) especially if you haven't made a chart for a while. The old site that hosted a favorites chart got shut down. (Edit: It was down at the time this new one is out but it's back up)

Here's an example of my updated chart of favorites - yes it looks basic I know but most charts don't have this many special Pokemon assorted :LOL:

People are apparently doing 2nd favorites as well so I figured I could also make a chart for that. Definitely an interesting decision because figuring these out was noticeably more difficult than figuring out absolute favorites. I tried to use nothing in the same species at all as what's on the 1st list.

1000001960.png

I just posted one as part of a profile message, but as with other "favorite Pokemon by type diagrams", I can never go without feeling like I'm leaving out something.

...you wanna see me do it again?
(I didn't want to congest the diagrams by putting Sableye, Mawile, Beheeyem, and G-Stunfisk all the time so I decided to not do that; though, aside from them, the latter pic isn't really something I'd say are runner-ups for the most part)

thetypething.png

theotherones.png

Back
Top Bottom