• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Pokémon plush dolls coming to Europe September 2011: Tomy strikes deal to release exp

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon plush dolls coming to Europe September 2011: Tomy strikes deal to release expansive line

Toy News Online has recently announced that Tomy- an expansive Global toy company, has struck a deal with The Pokémon Company to release a new line of plush toys this September.

Read more on Bulbanews

"Equality"
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon plush dolls coming to Europe September 2011: Tomy strikes deal to release

Not pikachu again T_T

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon plush dolls coming to Europe September 2011: Tomy strikes deal to release

He's the mascot what do you expect though?

Reaction score

Hopefully they'll be cheaper to import than Japan. TOMY makes some of the best Pokemon plushies ever. :)

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score

Well, damn. Isn't that a nice surprise. I might not have to get my Snivy from eBay now :)

Reaction score

But I mean, come on.

He can't even be caught in BW!
As if that didn't stop it from appearing.

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

And just as I was moaning about how it's too expensive to import plushes (Mienfoo pre-order was £7 over the customs limit T_T).

Shame that all the good stuff is coming in January...which is when my birthday is =3

Reaction score

I hope that talking Zoura plush is coming also! I want one of those so bad, in a language that I can actually understand :)

Out of the sky
Reaction score

YES! YES! Now I don't have to search on eBay and stalk my parents just to get a Snivy plushie.

... If they are gonna sell them in the Netherlands, that is.

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score

Wow! So TPCi is bringing Tomy plushies to Europe? That's great news!

But what about America? Will we be getting these too? =O

Error: IaaBA.exe
Reaction score

Love Oshawott and Snivy.

I hope America gets these.

The Possibly Fake
Reaction score

YES! YES! Now I don't have to search on eBay and stalk my parents just to get a Snivy plushie.

... If they are gonna sell them in the Netherlands, that is.
Either way, there's no customs for orders from within the EU, so importing will be less of a hassle.