1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We've overhauled the Bulbagarden forum rules. You should read the new set here !
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Bulbagarden is currently running a site-wide staff drive! Check it out here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Plushie Collectors Café

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG and Collectibles' started by Champion Bayleef, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Champion Bayleef

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

This thread is the place to be on Bulbagarden for people who want to show off their plushie collection or just show the newest addition to their collection. The place where collectors can ask for opinions on a plushie, find help on how to obtain a certain plush, talk about plushie collecting and anything else that revolves around Pokemon plushies. Do you have a story about how you obtained a rare plushie, or about the emotional meaning of that one special plushie? This thread will be your audience.

Rules:
    - Big images should be put under a spoiler tag, to not clutter this thread. The same goes for pictures if you have a post with several photos.
    - No bootleg plushies or other illegal content. However, if you are unsure whether a plushie is real or fake, feel free to post it here and ask for help.
    - Respect each other and have fun.

A quick overview of my collection:

[​IMG]

2. Champion Bayleef

Blog Posts:
    Close-up photos of my plushie collection. Warning: crapload of photos, since my collection consists of 67 plushies. I took 20 pictures that are put together under this spoiler. My Mew, Celebi and Jirachi plushies are not included here, since a picture of those three is already visible at the top of the opening post of this thread.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Avapatch, omahanime and Dolce like this.
  3. Chloboshoka

Chloboshoka Member

Blog Posts:
    Pretty pictures.
    I have the same flygon.

4. Dolce

Dolce deal with the devil

Blog Posts:
    20170814_215859.jpg

This cutie sits next to my bed on my hamster's cage. :)

I hated it's design at first, but my Stufful from my Moon playthrough changed that.

Champion Bayleef likes this.
  5. Chloboshoka

Chloboshoka Member

Blog Posts:
    13728910_10208591105469398_7391246249900786976_n.jpg
    Fun memories.

6. Champion Bayleef

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, my Altaria still remembers your Bellossom very well, and remembers her as an awesome friend! :3
    And Altaria remembers the ice cream too! :p

7. Chloboshoka

Chloboshoka Member

Blog Posts:
    tumblr_ohd6buc9vj1r7yaero1_500.jpg
    Two I got from hyper japan last year. They were cute Christmas tree decorations.