• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Plushie Collectors Café

Reaction score
13_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtz5v.jpg

This thread is the place to be on Bulbagarden for people who want to show off their plushie collection or just show the newest addition to their collection. The place where collectors can ask for opinions on a plushie, find help on how to obtain a certain plush, talk about plushie collecting and anything else that revolves around Pokemon plushies. Do you have a story about how you obtained a rare plushie, or about the emotional meaning of that one special plushie? This thread will be your audience.

Rules:
- Big images should be put under a spoiler tag, to not clutter this thread. The same goes for pictures if you have a post with several photos.
- No bootleg plushies or other illegal content. However, if you are unsure whether a plushie is real or fake, feel free to post it here and ask for help.
- Respect each other and have fun.

A quick overview of my collection:

22_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjtq.jpg

Close-up photos of my plushie collection. Warning: crapload of photos, since my collection consists of 67 plushies. I took 20 pictures that are put together under this spoiler. My Mew, Celebi and Jirachi plushies are not included here, since a picture of those three is already visible at the top of the opening post of this thread.

1_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtk0h.jpg

2_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtk0c.jpg

3_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjzy.jpg

4_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjxu.jpg

5_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjxm.jpg

6_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjxi.jpg

7_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjxg.jpg

8_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjx8.jpg

9_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjx3.jpg
10_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjwx.jpg

11_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjwr.jpg

12_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjwn.jpg

14_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjwc.jpg

15_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjw1.jpg

16_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjvk.jpg

17_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjuy.jpg

18_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjuq.jpg

19_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtjuj.jpg

20_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtju8.jpg

21_by_marvelscalemilotic-dbjtju2.jpg

20170814_215859.jpg

This cutie sits next to my bed on my hamster's cage. :)

I hated it's design at first, but my Stufful from my Moon playthrough changed that.

Alrighty, time to show of my collection! Well, most of it anyway. I'm currently rearranging my room, so I couldn't get photos of some of my plushies. Some of those being my Wailord, Shiny Mega Rayquaza, and a few TOMY plushies. My bootlegs aren't photographed either, for obvious reasons.
Anyways, onto the pictures!

NOTE: These pictures are pretty big (and crappy looking), so be warned. Also there are a few non-Pokémon items featured. Just ignore them.

l6vuCYBh.jpg

dg6emWbh.jpg

trN7ZQqh.jpg

luEv0ICh.jpg

OELdlfKh.jpg

J763WFQh.jpg

ZFrJhBOh.jpg

eBAIBoZh.jpg

4mLD4Fmh.jpg

d3dQr2qh.jpg

EDIT: Here are the Wailord and Shiny Mega Rayquaza I mentioned before. (Ignore the Chestburster plush. I was too lazy to move it out of the picture:p).
eESihrJh.jpg

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom