• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon plushies and figures

I have a small squirtle figure, i used to have its evolutions and charmander's line, but those are lost.
I also have a Gengar pillow, (not a purple pillow with a gengar face), it is in the shape of gengar. I got it back at a walmart in/near orlando florida back in the summer of 2000 (during a vacation). other than needing more stuffing, it's in good shape. my brother used to have a snorlax version, but our dog destroyed it a few years ago.

I wished I had a ton.. but anyway, I finally visited the Nintendo Store in March for the first time in my life. Manage to snag me a couple of them although most are from Generation V. The only pre-Gen V plushe they had was Ho-Oh :-/ Anyone know where I can get some older ones?

The only Pokemon plushie I have is a Pichu plushie I received from my best friend for my 18th birthday. As for figures...I have a Manaphy figure that I received from another friend for my 14th or 15th birthday I believe. My aunt who lives with me however...she has the figures and plushies, especially the figures. Oh man...

Not anymore. Found an abandoned one in our village few years back then accidently abandoned it in bulgaria. Bad times...

The only non game pokemon thing i ever got in my life was a Pikachu from a fast food restaurant

...i have a somewhat big cuddly pikachu plushie backpack that i sleep with every night...i named him A Hunk...i got him in a large mall and i wanted to buy it(it was around Christmas) but my big sister said no and bought it for me instead of the gray jacket she was going to give me....

I used to have a Squirtle and Snorlax plushie. I used to take the Squirtle to school with me everyday and I'd keep him in my bag. Whenever I went to the toilet I'd hug my Squirtle and take him with me to the toilet for company.

All I have is a tiny, tiny Meowth plush roughly the size of my hand. He's cute, though.

When I was little I had a lot of Pokemon stuff. I had multiple boxes of action figures, one for practically every Pokemon in Generation One! For plushies I had a small, a medium, and a giant stuffed Pikachu:ksmile:! I also remember making a stuffed Psyduck out of mostly felt and tape, so it was hideous:lol:. Tragically I gave away all my Pokemon cards, books, action figures, and plushies years ago:bawl:. I would do anything to get them back!

Lemme see, I have a Shaymin Sky Forme Keychain (W/O the chain), a Monferno plush, a Pachirisu plush, a Bonsly plush, A Snivy figure (McDonalds), a Zorua figure (McDonalds), a Pikachu figure (McDonalds), a Oshawott figure, a Mantyke plush (Burger King), and a Starly/PokeBall toy. I kinda lost Starly, so I put Mantyke in instead. :sweatlol:

I have a Togepi, Blastoise, and Vulpix. I used to have two Charmander figures (lost both ^^;) one that I got on a birthday cake, and the other from that stadium toy from years ago. I'm unsure if I still have these or not but I also had/have figures of Mewtwo, Squirtle, Pichu (applejacks box), Pikachu (from the birthday cake as well), Raichu, Bulbasaur (stadium thing as well), and Jigglypuff. I have/had that stadium thing as well.

Plushies:I'm going to be here forever...
Pokemon Center official Plushies:12" Reshiram and Zekrom, 6" Servine, Pignite, and Dewott
Collectable Plushies: Pokemon World Championships 2010 Hula Dancing Pikachu, and a Pokemon World Championships 2012 Pikachu holding a Tiki mask.
Also a plush Gyarados from that Burger King thingy a long time ago.
Small plushies that came with a Pokeball: Pikachu, Prinplup, Cherrim, and Starly.
Other Plushies: Togekiss, different 2 Pikachu, 2 different Butterfree, 2 different Chatot, Seel, Piplup, Charmander, Scraggy, Aipom, Pidove, Sandile, Meowth, and Prinplup

Figurines:*Takes deep breath*
Mcdonalds:2 different Pikachu, Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott, Zorua, Zoroark, Zekrom, Reshiram, and Pignite.
Burger King(the old release from the 90's): a Seadra that sprays water, and a Poliwrath that does the same thing
TFG figurines: 2 Pikachu, 2 Feraligatr, Chimchar, Salamence, Ho-oh, translucent Eevee, Murkrow,
Other figurines: Snivy, Lickitung, Arceus, Pidove, Pachirisu(keychain), Zorua, Mewtwo, 3 Pikachu, Another Pikachu that my friend gave me, but it has no tail, Wynaut, Starly, Treeko, Dragonite, Piplup, Chimchar, Blastoise, Torterra, Beautifly, Charizard (I'm positive it's a bootleg), Craniados(It came off of a pencil topper),Pikachu(Also pencil topper),Teddiursa(from a broken TF), 2 Ho-oh(also from broken TF), Spearow (broken TF, dont judge meh), Treeko( another broken TF).

I think that's it.

Last edited:
Considering mine and my brothers as the same, since he does not care of them anymore, there would be lots of stickers, lollypop sticks shaped as Jiglypuff and Psyduck, Eevee figure (which I cannot remember where it is :/ ) and my precious Snivy figure
00e776e200_88435940_o2.jpg

Wasn´t it great?:rolleyes:

Pikachu, Gengar, Clefairy and Squirtle plushies and also my beloved and recently bought Turtwig plushie.
(and brother had also the tamagotchi thing in shape of Pikachu, however the pet "inside" was just regular dog or something)

(And somewhere there arealso some fake figures with main characters and a few Poké, all awfully miscoloured :D)

And does my cactus called Cacnea and venus flytrap called Carnivine count? :ksmile:

Attachments

• 00e776e200_88435940_o2.jpg
    00e776e200_88435940_o2.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 175
I have a few, mostly from when I was younger, unfortunately. Let's see, I have a Pikachu one, a Turtwig... I think there's a Shaymin one somewhere. Piplup, maybe, and those are the ones I remember. In addition to the smaller Pikachu, we have one of those giant Gen 1 Pikachus that are fat and look like they're trying to hug you or something.

I actually did give them names for awhile, although they mostly coincided with what I'd already named them in the games I owned. I did some pretend-battling with my siblings' plushies as well, though the battles never finished and always degraded into, "AND THEN [POKéMON] POINTED HIS LAZOR AT YOU—[POKéMON #2] JUMPED OVER THE LAZOR! 'Hey, no fair!' 'It's a game. No rules.' [POKéMON] MADE A BIGGER LAZOR!" etc. (Note to Game Freak: make "Points Lazor" a Generation 6 move.)

Last edited:
I don't remember much, but I'm sure I had some as a kid, and some stored in the garage or something. I had a Pikachu plush (generic) that make sounds if you squeezed it. Now, I don't know where it went. And I'm planning to buy some of those Bandai Lugia figures that you build yourself and maybe a medium-sized Lugia plush, should they come up on Amazon.

I have is a pokemon Bag on is marill, charizard, blastiose gengar, & poliwhirl. 2 Pokemon BW plushies Pikachu & deerling

I had many plushies & figures when I was younger (Gen I). Some are in the garage somewhere.

This Christmas, I got a small Woobat plush. Last month, I bought a Pikachu.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom