• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Plushies General Thread

Juliyet

Formerly "Sheeer" | pfp by KTG | Sig art by Okido
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
Marketable plushies. One of the cornerstones, of Pokémon merchandise. Here's a thread to talk all about em.

Share new releases, restocks, random ones you'd like to highlight etc. And because they'll probably be a lot here, reminder to put big images in spoiler tabs.

My only poké plush is like a carnival grade Pikachu from waaaay back in the day, but I would consider maybe getting some more in the future. Would love a Meowstic or Ninetales maybe.

Anywho, while working on this thread, I discovered Sitting Cuties Kyruem and I thought he was too funny not to share, so uhh take this chonky boi.
P8754_701-95895_01.jpg

Last year I got the Corviknight Flying Taxi Plush because I liked the gimmick of the carriage being hollow so other plushies can fit inside. Turns out I should have done some size comparisons because when the description said "small plush" it really meant the "small" part.
P6541_701-06619_07.jpg

Keychain size things will probably work, but my intention of displaying my Joltik Poke Plush in it was a bust. Luckily, this isn't entirely a buyer's remorse story for me. Turns out, the taxi cab is about the right size to fit short Amiibo figures. I should not allow this to convince me to buy a Pokemon Trainer amiibo. It probably won't fit anyway.

Last edited:
I probably have quite a few Pokémon plushies. I would probably say “I don’t have enough” even though I have a bunch of other plushies and collectibles. One of my favorites is my Pokémon Center Lechonk plush. I think it’s a pretty good representation of Lechonk

1699845154126.jpeg

I don't have any poképlushie, i'm still dependant on my parents, don't have money on my own, and filling my room with poképlushies is one of my core life goals. The first i will buy will be Gengar, Whimsicott, and a big Snorlax puff.
Speaking of Snorlax puff, i want to share this with everyone:
Gigante-saco-de-feijao-de-Snorlax-feito-a-mao-e-o-Pokemon-perfeito-para-o-aconchego-rDkPMrKP2K...jpg
A crocheted Snorlax puff. Do you know what it means? Someone made it by hand, because crochet isn't something a machine can do. Look how happy this man is.

Plushies are really comforting to me, so I have a few Pokémon plushies.

My latest one is this Vaporeon plush I found at GameStop on Wednesday.
650a67c452c9834c12739846bd68018e4d797b31.jpg

I also have a Sylveon, a Leafeon, two Glaceons, a small Eevee that comes with a clip that I call L'il Eevee and clip to my bag when I go out, an Eevee with a pumpkin on their head, a two foot tall Eevee, a sleeping Oshawott, a Pikachu, a Piplup, a Jigglypuff, and a Wobbuffett.

They're all my friend and I like to cuddle them when I sleep.

i have no pokémon plushies at the moment, but i'm hoping to one day get the shinx plush from the pokémon center, as well as the little bulbasaur one that lays down. i'd also really love their fomantis plush but sadly it is out of stock :-( praying they'll one day release a lurantis plush. they're also out of stock, but i'd love their litten doll too. there are so many cute plushes!

I... I have so many pokemon plushies. SO many. I have big ones. Small ones. All kinds. Before I started collecting squishmallows my bed was already decently covered with pokemon plushies. My most recent purchases were a bidoof and a horsea. Though my mom decided I had to take Horsea and put it on top of the fish tank with the other sea life plushies she bought.

Marketable plushies. One of the cornerstones, of Pokémon merchandise. Here's a thread to talk all about em.
dont know if this is where this should go, but i made a custom Gengar plush i think is cool.

Attachments

• 20231222_010558-01.jpeg
    20231222_010558-01.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw a togepi plushie in a store and almost bought it but my mom said she’d either buy me the plush or movie tickets for this evening and I’m kinda broke so I chose the tickets. (I really want to see this movie)

The togepi was so cute though… it was one of squishmallows…. It was on sale too… for boxing week… anyways the movie was more important but the togepi is cute.

My partner actually just got me the Jirachi from the Sitting Cuties line and it's SWAG! That style of plushie just works really well with Jirachi's design I love it I love it I love it. I also have 7 inch plushies of Quagsire, Leafeon, and Glaceon and also a big ol' Build-a-Bear Mew.

There's a peddlers mall near me where someone has a whole case full of pokemon plushies and I've been so tempted to go buy them all. From my untrained eye it seems like most of them are from the 00's although I can't say for certain. Sorry if it's common knowledge, but does anyone know of any indexes out there that catalogue every plushie released for individual pokemon?

My partner actually just got me the Jirachi from the Sitting Cuties line and it's SWAG! That style of plushie just works really well with Jirachi's design I love it I love it I love it. I also have 7 inch plushies of Quagsire, Leafeon, and Glaceon and also a big ol' Build-a-Bear Mew.

There's a peddlers mall near me where someone has a whole case full of pokemon plushies and I've been so tempted to go buy them all. From my untrained eye it seems like most of them are from the 00's although I can't say for certain. Sorry if it's common knowledge, but does anyone know of any indexes out there that catalogue every plushie released for individual pokemon?
Bulbapedia might, but I’m not sure. I think if it did, it would only have the official ones. Idk. Sorry if I’m no help

i got bashed for leaving a link to my blog...so ill just leave this pic here. a muk i made from scratch, itll be my last plush.

Attachments

• 20240204_223012-01.jpeg
    20240204_223012-01.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 24
I have a rather old Pikachu plush from years ago, as well as a Pichu plush. I'd love to get a Raichu plush! (Will look for one, as well as a Mewtwo plush)

I have a few Pokemon plushes. Here are two:

BMCHQ9E.jpg

IYausrF.jpg

I also have Glaceon and Sylveon plushes somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom