• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Plushies

Robert Ketchum

Sayaka miki, Magical girl of justice
Reaction score
So while we were at Myrtle beach, my mom got me an Eevee plushie. Anyone have any Pokemon plushies that they like?

I have waaaaaay too many plushies. My favorites are probably the various Alolan Vulpix I've acquired, especially the big one Pokémon Center JP did for the "Rokon's Crystal Season" promotions.

I love all my plushies, but my favourite would have to be my Takara Tomy Black Kyurem. I also love my shiny Mega Gardevoir, giant Wailord, Incineroar, Golisopod, and Jakks Snivy plushies.

Neat. The only Pokemon Plushie I have is Eevee. I cuddle up to it when I go to bed. My brother wanted to get me a slyveon plushie for christmas but my mom said no because it looked too girly.

Neato. Again, my only plushie is an adorable Eevee. And I like cuddling it when I go to bed.

I once saw what may have been a giant Eevee plushie at gamestop.

I have an entire collection of plushies, all of my favorites. You can see them on my website in my sig. Those that didn't get a plush I love to commission custom artists to make.

One plush that is not part of the collection and is a travelling buddy is a Charizard plush.

I have a leafeon, bewear, bulbasaur, a-raichu, raichu, dedenne, and some others. I really want a clefairy plush since there isn't a clefable one.

My current fave plushes are my pokedolls. ^^

PokeDolls are are a type of plushie made by the Pokemon Center that are small and chibi in design. They are highly popular and have been around for many years.
Here are some Eeveelution PokeDolls that were released last year, as an example.
EeveelutionDolls_1024x1024.jpg

Pretty much what Cephei said. :D

I personally really like them because they take up less space than a normal plush too.

My Eevee plush isnt that big. But it's not one of the plushies in the picture either. It looks like a normal Eevee, not a chibi.

There's no doubt several types of Eevee plushes considering how popular it is. ^^

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom