• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Global Li

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Global Link

A poll on Pokémon.com lets users vote for one of the 493 Pokémon introduced prior to Generation V, with the winning Pokémon to be distributed around the world via the Global Link.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa

Ditto for president

Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa

Arceus.

Troll ya!

Please, everyone, for the good of all people and to fulfill my greatest dream in life, vote for feraligatr, like i did :D

Arceus.

I say at least vote for a Pokemon with an interesting ability.

Ditto has it best. It doesn't matter if its male or female, or any of its stats really, and its useful no matter what tier you want to use it in.

I say at least vote for a Pokemon with an interesting ability.

This is my opinion. People are allowed to do whatever they want, but just getting a regular Pokemon and not getting something with a cool currently-unobtainable dw ability seems pointless.

Ratatta

The only legendary I would want to win is Arceus. Hopefully the Smogon crowd would vote for Ditto ):

Every vote should count as voting for Ditto transformed into that Pokémon.

But seriously, as I said in another thread, it does have a pretty interesting ability. Won't be as broken as Wobbuffet was back when it got Shadow Tag, but it is probably one of the best changes to any pokémon DW can offer.

There surely are other choices, but I'd think plenty of people have decided on Ditto now, so if you like the idea you might as well vote for it and it might have a chance.

On a more pessimistic view though, probably it'll be something like Rayquaza or Arceus (Though I'd be okay with that) or Deoxys (Which would be fine too) or Charizard.

Magikarp!

Nah, I voted for Arceus, purely because I don't have one.

Hah, I voted for Bagon. I want moxie salamence.
tbh, I don't want ditto to be released. It will crush hyper offense teams.

Kinda stuck on celebi or arceus.
I've also been gone for two days and.... WTF is with the skin!?

The Pokemon with the Category of the first word in my account name: Alpha Pokemon...Arceus!

^frankly, I don't see the point of voting for Pokemon who have no hidden abilities, but then thats my opinion again.

FINALLY we get this poll! But...what to vote for?

It was hard deciding between Bulbasaur and Zapdos...but Lightningrod Zapdos ftw!

Last edited:

Have to go for Arceus - It's the only 'mon that's currently unavailable to me. The only other legendary I don't have is Deoxys, which I can get through Guardian Signs.

I don't think this poll has enough options...

I shall remain undecided for now, though I am tempted to vote for Smoochum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom