• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Global Li

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa

I don't have Arceus. And frankly, I'd rather have a legendary than some pink blob that's only useful in competitive battling.
Seconding the lack of Arceus, but I would've been fine with Imposter Ditto.
I guess I didn't care who won as long as it wasn't Mudkip or Palkia. (The latter didn't even come close, lol.)

The problem I'll be facing, however, is that to me, level 100s are too awesome to use outside of Wi-Fi and PBR, and in the former, I'd ban Arceus anyways because I still think global base-120 stats and Multitype render it completely broken. ¯\o_O

Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa

...Why did everyone want Ditto, anyway?

Arceus is a good choice, since there are probably a lot of people (myself included) who missed getting it the first time around. I still had my hopes up for Deoxys, though. Or Jirachi. I never did distribution events back in Gen. III, so I missed out on both of those legendaries.

Jirachi was distrabuted recently, voting for it would be a waste of time for most people. Deoxys would have been nice, I agree.

But all in all....

I WANT DITTO!!! WAHHHHHH!! *Sniff*

Hopefully Imposter Ditto gets released in the future. It will really be a neww type of troll in competitive battling.

Not just competitive battling, it's also useful in breeding and helps giving other Pokemon their own DW abilities w/o the use of the Dream World.

No, actually, it doesn't. DW abilities are only passed on by the mother in breeding- in other words, when the parent with the ability is the same species as the child. Ditto would only be able to make more Imposter Dittos, and as it can't make more Dittos in the first place, it'd be useless in breeding.

No, actually, it doesn't. DW abilities are only passed on by the mother in breeding- in other words, when the parent with the ability is the same species as the child. Ditto would only be able to make more Imposter Dittos, and as it can't make more Dittos in the first place, it'd be useless in breeding.

But I was told by a few here in Bulbagarden that it does pass on a DW ability of the baby Pokemon when using DW Ditto.

But I was told by a few here in Bulbagarden that it does pass on a DW ability of the baby Pokemon when using DW Ditto.

You were told wrong. Otherwise we'd be able to chainbreed DW abilities from males of the available species already. Sorry, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom