• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Global Li

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa

I'm not voting until the end of the month, but as of right now, I'm thinking about either Arceus or Deoxys.

Re: Pokémon popularity poll launched: Winning Pokémon to be distributed by the Globa

Arceus actually is pretty exclusive though. It is the rarest event pokemon so far as I know.
Not that exclusive. Arceus has seen six releases in the last two years. Compare Celebi's eight releases over eight years, Darkrai's seven releases in five years (eight if you got the Member Card), Deoxys' six releases in five years (seven if you got the Aurora ticket). Etc.

Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra Abra ... ... ... Abra!!!
I know, I wasted my vote. Against Ditto if I am to believe all the above, but hey, my vote!

I voted for Ditto not because of the off chance it could breed to pass on DW ability but because I have always liked Ditto but it hasn't been useful I had considered one of the starters but since it would probably given out as male I figured It would be another pokemon taking up a slot in my box. As for legends I don't use them so again it would just be taking up box space.

Please, everyone, for the good of all people and to fulfill my greatest dream in life, vote for feraligatr, like i did :D
Why not just wait for the inevitable johto starters promo?

The winner will most likely be *insert overrated Legendary Pokemon here*

Not that exclusive. Arceus has seen six releases in the last two years. Compare Celebi's eight releases over eight years, Darkrai's seven releases in five years (eight if you got the Member Card), Deoxys' six releases in five years (seven if you got the Aurora ticket). Etc.
Have these six releases all been with different moves or are these six releases 5 events the same but in different countries which originally the moves of it are Judgement, Shadow Force, Spacial Rend and Roar of Time and the other the Japanese poll winner? If it is the second option I think they should be counted as two distributions because there has only been one event for Arceus for the countries which recieved it outside Japan and in Japan there has been 2 different ones the Movie 12 one and the poll winner.

Last edited:

*Votes Darkrai*

I voted yesterday for Giratina. I thought the different ability depending on what form it's in was neat., IMO.

Because I am dying on the inside and need one right-freaking-now.
Not that I look and think about it a bit, I wouldn't mind if Ditto won I guess, it could really change strategies and teams entirely..

Last edited:

There hasn't been a Johto starters promotion yet in any location according to the list of Pokémon Global Link promotions on Bulbapedia but the has been of the Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh starters.
I voted yesterday for Giratina. I thought the different ability depending on what form it's in was neat., IMO.
The Hidden Ability of Giratina seems to be same for both forms according to the Bulbapedia page.

We should be voting for Event Exclusive Pokemon! It's our chance to get something we rarely get! Arceus seems like it will make the top 10. Then Celebi may also make top 10, Since most of Australia may vote for Celebi. Since they didn't get the Movie 13(WIN2011) Celebi.
Still, won't let us activate the events though. But yeah, I was disappointed about missing out on the Celebi.

There hasn't been a Johto starters promotion yet in any location according to the list of Pokémon Global Link promotions on Bulbapedia but the has been of the Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh starters.
Which is why the user said "inevitable". Based on that pattern, it will surely happen.

The Hidden Ability of Giratina seems to be same for both forms according to the Bulbapedia page.
Actually, it gets Telepathy as Altered Forme and nothing (so Levitate) as Origin Forme.

Voted for Deoxys since I don't have one yet but just like most people here, Imposter Ditto is also my bet.

I want to know if Imposter Ditto can pass DW abilities to Pokemon when breeding? Thanks! :)

So going for Pichu

Don't vote for a legendary this election. Vote for Ditto. A vote for Ditto is a vote for change.

ditbama.png

I feel that the majority of the non-internet fans would vote for Arceus though ):

Last edited:

I voted Shaymin because it's the only generation 4 legendary I never got legitimately. Despite that I know Arceus DITTO is bound to win. And now I think about it I should have voted Mew or Celebi - I love Celebi!

Last edited:

Because it;s awesome?

Indeed he is awesome. 8D But I was making a joke, that I have Darkrai posing with Mewtwo in my sig, making my reason obvious.

Though really dude, Mewtwo can win, his shipping battling partner should win too. D8

Deffintly Ditto or Acrecus!!!!!! i think they should give us the top 2.... and it should those >:3

Indeed he is awesome. 8D But I was making a joke, that I have Darkrai posing with Mewtwo in my sig, making my reason obvious.

Though really dude, Mewtwo can win, his shipping battling partner should win too. D8

Oh, well, I have signatures disabled so I didn't see that, so. Uh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom