• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream Worl

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream World

The official Japanese website has announced a popularity poll to begin on September 18th, which will determine a Pokémon to appear for a limited time in the Pokémon Dream World.

Read more on Bulbanews

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream

If it's an online poll, I'll try to vote. Either way, I'm getting a Dream World Poke! (Because I'm ordering Black.)

i wANNA BE A HETALIA TOO
Reaction score
Re: Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream

Gahhh, just one letter off from making it within the thread title limit!!

No idea who I'll vote for. Maybe Darkrai, I missed the Member Card event. :V

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score

I got it, but I forgot to transfer it to HG before deleting Platinum (for my own reasons). Fail on my part, LOL.

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score

If I can vote, I would choose an Event Legendary like Jirachi, but I wouldn't get any Pokemon in time anyway, since I am not playing the game in Japanese.

I won't bite... much.
Reaction score

Jirachi's actually quite common, especially around the time of Tanabata. I'd vote for something more hard-to-get, like Celebi.

Reaction score

Everyone please PIck Arceus i so we can all catch them in the Dream World

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

It's either going to be Mewtwo or Arceus. Obviously.

I would want Jirachi or Celebi but whatever.

Reaction score

Celebi wouldnt be a bad choice, but Japan just had a celebi event, in fact they get all the Celebi events. Picking something like Arceus, or Maybe Mew or Deoxys in my opinion is a better choice. I'll probably vote for Arceus, but im pretty sure an event Legendary will win. Darkrai wouldnt be a terrible choice either, just saying

Edit: and i just remembered we are getting a mew event in october for the US

Happy
Reaction score

wait what is this also for Europe ?

where can i vote

Last edited:
Reaction score

It's possible (not easily maybe, but possible) to get anything on the list through the GTS EXCEPT Arceus. That, and the fact that there's been only one legit event (in Japan) to get it, means that I'm voting solely for Arceus here.

...not that I think I'll get B/W in time to get it though....

Happy
Reaction score

...not that I think I'll get B/W in time to get it though....
i thought you could get into the dream world even if you hadn't black/white

Super Special Awesome!
Reaction score

Where'd you get this info? That's the first I've heard of it!

Froakin' Hilarious.
Reaction score

They could just stop being do damn stingy and give us ALL of them.

Reaction score

Must... vote for Furret/Sentret...

I have a feeling my vote will be very wasted. >_>

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score

If I were to pick, it'd be Arceus, or Deoxys

and i just remembered we are getting a mew event in october for the US
source?

What would happen?
Reaction score

Do I see a Mew? :O

Where can I vote for this? I went on the website and then tried to Chrome-translate it but couldn't find a poll anywhere.

Miss me?
Reaction score

Arceus is my pick, and will likely be the pick of many.

◕‿◕
Reaction score

I'm surprised we're allowed to pick legendaries.

Rising Fate
Reaction score

Picking an event pokemon would make the most sense. But personally, I would choose Jirachi, or Mew.