• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream Worl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream

Do I see a Mew? :O

Where can I vote for this? I went on the website and then tried to Chrome-translate it but couldn't find a poll anywhere.

It doesn't start til Saturday. Look at the thread title.

Re: Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream

It doesn't start til Saturday. Look at the thread title.

Wow, I must've been pretty excited not to have seen that...

Thanks for pointing that out. Will definitely vote for a legendary Pokemon for the popularity poll.

Give me a birthday present and vote for Cubone. Pretty please? :3

Edit: and i just remembered we are getting a mew event in october for the US

WHAT?! THE US?!

When, where, source?
Links plz!

ok im either going for Darkrai or Mew :B

We had an Arceus event in America a couple months back, and I have a feeling the Celebi event over in Japan will make it here.

Haven't seen a Deoxys event since Gen III. Think I'll go for 'em.

i thought you could get into the dream world even if you hadn't black/white

But then the pokemon won't be of much use, right?

Not trying to brag here, but I would vote for Mew/Jirachi also, if I didn't own 30/10 of them, respectively.

Mudkip... I heard that a large portion of you liked them enough for them to be included.

I hope its either Mew or Celebi. Have a feeling its gonna be soething lame like Pikachu or Meowth.

How many votes do we have? Only one or infinity?

I hope its either Mew or Celebi. Have a feeling its gonna be soething lame like Pikachu or Meowth.

I'm pretty sure Pikachu has already been included; it was shown in a demo of the Dream World and is also the franchise's mascot (don't know if that'll make a difference, but maybe). I think something as common as Meowth will make it in, too. If the website is meant (partially) to attract the younger audience who watch the anime, then no doubt Pikachu and Meowth will be put in.

On the poll, I'm about to place my vote now, but I want some information on incoming Wi-Fi events for the US. One vote might not be a lot, but I'd rather have it been spent on somePoke that isn't coming to the states in the time between now and B/W's US release. Thinking of Mew, Celebi, Arceus, and Deoxys.

It seems like it is one vote per day.

Knowing the Japenese kids, they'll probably choose something like Pikachu.

Not that it matters to me.

Catching an Arceus in a dream and having it become real. As awesome as it is, I still want a Deoxys. D:

I pick Arceus everytime I go to vote.
Id like to add that Celebi would be a good one, but we are probably going to get the Celebi event in a couple months. I wonder if that one will follow 10th Anniversery Mew

I think I changed my mind, and wanted to pick the Torchic line, since they get the Speed Boost ability in Dream World, which would be beneficial in competitive battling.

What's the poll asking for here?

Untitled.jpg

I want to pick Arceus, but I don't want to finish my vote, picking an option that I'll possibly regret.

The winner is Arceus! Darkrai and Deoxys come second and third respectively. Pikachu comes fourth. But it is surprising to me that Eevee comes seventh.

http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/pgl-sp/#/result

Im surprised Celebi wasnt on the list but then again, Japan just had a Celebi event, i figured alot of event pokemon would be high on the poll. Do you think they will do this for America/EU/AU because then we could all vote Celebi into the Dream World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom