• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream Worl

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream World

The official Japanese website has announced a popularity poll to begin on September 18th, which will determine a Pokémon to appear for a limited time in the Pokémon Dream World.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream

If it's an online poll, I'll try to vote. Either way, I'm getting a Dream World Poke! (Because I'm ordering Black.)

Re: Pokémon popularity poll to begin on Saturday: Winning Pokémon to appear in Dream

Gahhh, just one letter off from making it within the thread title limit!!

No idea who I'll vote for. Maybe Darkrai, I missed the Member Card event. :V

I got it, but I forgot to transfer it to HG before deleting Platinum (for my own reasons). Fail on my part, LOL.

If I can vote, I would choose an Event Legendary like Jirachi, but I wouldn't get any Pokemon in time anyway, since I am not playing the game in Japanese.

Jirachi's actually quite common, especially around the time of Tanabata. I'd vote for something more hard-to-get, like Celebi.

It's either going to be Mewtwo or Arceus. Obviously.

I would want Jirachi or Celebi but whatever.

Celebi wouldnt be a bad choice, but Japan just had a celebi event, in fact they get all the Celebi events. Picking something like Arceus, or Maybe Mew or Deoxys in my opinion is a better choice. I'll probably vote for Arceus, but im pretty sure an event Legendary will win. Darkrai wouldnt be a terrible choice either, just saying

Edit: and i just remembered we are getting a mew event in october for the US

wait what is this also for Europe ?

where can i vote

Last edited:

It's possible (not easily maybe, but possible) to get anything on the list through the GTS EXCEPT Arceus. That, and the fact that there's been only one legit event (in Japan) to get it, means that I'm voting solely for Arceus here.

...not that I think I'll get B/W in time to get it though....

...not that I think I'll get B/W in time to get it though....

i thought you could get into the dream world even if you hadn't black/white

Where'd you get this info? That's the first I've heard of it!

They could just stop being do damn stingy and give us ALL of them.

Must... vote for Furret/Sentret...

I have a feeling my vote will be very wasted. >_>

If I were to pick, it'd be Arceus, or Deoxys

and i just remembered we are getting a mew event in october for the US

source?

Do I see a Mew? :O

Where can I vote for this? I went on the website and then tried to Chrome-translate it but couldn't find a poll anywhere.

Arceus is my pick, and will likely be the pick of many.

I'm surprised we're allowed to pick legendaries.

Picking an event pokemon would make the most sense. But personally, I would choose Jirachi, or Mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom