• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Private Summer Academy (Start-up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Bones

It's alive!
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, but...

Drumroll please! *drumrolls* The wait is over!

--

You stare out into the dark blue abyss as you rocket across the ocean floor. It’s hard to tell how fast you’re going. You don’t feel the speed, only the cool air flowing through the comfortably spaced car you’ve been assigned to. The sleek train seems to have everything: a small television broadcasting the news, a bookshelf packed with insightful books on Pokémon training, coordinating, grooming, breeding, and battling, comfortable seats that are big enough to be beds. Every now and then the small TV changes from the news to a digital menu where you order your food. You can’t remember how long you’ve been on the train, how many meals you’ve gone through or how many of those books you’ve read. Your excitement is clouding your thoughts. You can’t stop looking at the bright, black and gold invitation in your hand, with the midnight seal in bright gold on the front. In the distance you can barely see the silhouette of a pod of Wailord swimming by. All of this just seems too surreal for you to grasp.

A familiar beep breaks the silence, preceding an announcement from an equally familiar voice.

“Hello, passengers,” says the feminine voice, “we are approaching the island. It will be less than an hour before we reach school grounds.” The red lights above the smooth, white doors at opposite ends of the car fade to green. “Please feel free to order your lunch and wander the train as we make our arrival. Thank you!” As if on cue the TV screen flashes an electronic menu full of appealing choices. You shake yourself out of your daze and stand up, stretching. You look out the window again. The group of Wailord is gone, off on their own journey as you are on yours.

"Finally, I was getting bore out of my skull." Ellery got up and started stretching, after spending all those days, h was in a state of both, boreness, and excitement; although the good food did helped hi out a lot. "I'm hungry though so I should go have some lunch before we get there," he stared at the roof with a clueless face and started walking.

Clark Wentworth was supervising the students in the sub. When they emerged her surveilled the students. "Hey. Your name is Ellery right kid? Hopefully you don't fail." sneered the white haired young man. He popped the collar of his black blazer and asked. "What team are you on?"

"This could take a while, might as well get something to eat while I can." Fred began ordering a dish.

Teddi saw the beautiful scenery and stared out to the waters,"Wow, I can't wait!"
--------------------------------------------------------------

When the woman made the announcement Teddi flared up, full of energy! Tears were streaming down his face with joy,"Yay! We're going to the best academy of all time!!!" He sqeeled.

Last edited:
OOC: The train, sub, whatever you wann call it hasn't reached the island yet... It won't be much longer, but I was using this as a sort of introductory scene...

"I'll be your music teacher and my name is Mr. Clark Wentworth. But you won't use my first name. I'm on team Noon." scowled Mr. Wentworth with an air of superiority. He looked at the energetic young boy and asked in a patronizing tone "What's your name?"

Teddi looked at him. He smiled,"My name's Teddi!" He looked at at him,"So your my teacher?" He asked innocently.

"I am. I teach music. Be good or you'll die." said Mr. Wentworth with nary a hint of sarcasm. He smacked Ellery in the back of the head. The twenty-six year old spun his student around and whispered menacingly "I dare you to mock me again."

"Hmm....not bad, pretty good steak." Fred was busy eating his food in his seat.

Teddi giggled,"Your gonna be a nice teacher Mr. Teacher!" Teddi then looked at the kid who got hit,"Your my new friend! Yayz Team Dawn!" Teddi giggled.

OOC: Er... alright, the train has arrived I guess...

--

"Leave the students alone, Mr. Wentworth," said a woman dressed in slim, black clothes. She wore glasses that sharply relfected the light coming from the out of place flourescent lights in the damp cave. She walked up to the group, smiling, her pointed high-heels causing the cave to echo.

"Quite the odd batch we have this year," she said, looking at the new students. She didn't care that they could clearly hear her, even though she was talking to Clark.

"I would have to agree madam." agreed Clark Wentworth ignoring her remark. He rolled his shoulders back and retained an air of dignity somehow. The music teacher scowled at Ellery. He had his work cut out for him. The younger one seemed too excitable to be likeable.

Teddi extended both arms and shook his hand, Teddi smiled,"I wonder who else in on our team?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom