• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Professor Discussion

After watching the GameXplain video analyzing the map, I'm really really into the idea of there being two professors this time. There were multiple professors in SM, but Kukui was still 'the' professor. I'd love for there to be two main profs, specializing in atk/def or something, and you interact more with one in Sword and more with the other in Shield. Basically, I want more substantial version differences, and this can be a fun one.

Here's another good professor name: Professor Spruce.

I want a woman professor named Maple. I dunno why but I feel like Maple would make a girl female Professor but gods know we'd probably only get Maple in a Canada based region and it'd be a generic old man.

Back
Top Bottom