• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - END GAME: MAFIA WIN - May/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Day2: How do you use items? - April/25/2015

Vote: Flopjack
My ME Vote was meant to be a joke vote but unfortunately turned out to be a true Lynch :(

My ME Vote was meant to be a joke vote but unfortunately turned out to be a true Lynch :(

Then why are you voting for Flopjack now?

Huh, I guessed I missed some stuff. Oops.

Well, I think it's likely that life stole your keys, @Neon Sans;

It's possible, but I think the wording is different. I wasn't forced to give it to anyone. I had it stolen.

IDK could be. I don't really have a use for keys anyways if I don't know what they unlock =O

VOTE: Flopjack

Flop, in my opinion, seems to be trying to sound townie and useful, but in reality, Flop is not helping town. Also, her vote on Sword Master is impractical, since her reason for voting SM, to see why he voted ME, is illogical. This is due to the fact that it is clear that the vote was a joke vote. In fact Flop states this is true stating,

Crikey. I've never seen a true joke lynch before. We need more serious activity, guys.

I am so sorry for my inactivity here. I see I've been mentioned several times in this thread, but I wasn't notified of the mentions through my notifications. I don't know why, since I haven't changed any settings recently.

Anyways, I don't have much time to comment, but I'll be back later tonight.

So it's not just me not getting notified?

Me neither. Otherwise I would have subscribed to the game right after the confirmations where done.

Unvote: Flopjack
We shouldn't be fighting each other
Vote:ChillinMcMillan
Early night vote as I won't be here for the night vote

Last edited:

Yeah, I haven't been getting notified, either.

Imo, the joke lynch only happened due to lack of discussion that usually happens later in Day 1 which was due to inactivity.

I don't know if this inactivity is due to finals coming up for some or just exams in general (especially with AP exams coming soon for some people).

We shouldn't let this inactivity get to us and lower our morale to play or the mafia might take advantage of this. :scared:

To help keep the ball rolling, I haven't seen Equinox, who is in this game, post that much.
@Equinox; what are your thoughts on things in the game so far?
Unvote: Flopjack
We shouldn't be fighting each other
Vote:ChillinMcMillan
Early night vote as I won't be here for the night vote
So your reasoning to vote CMM is because he jokevoted ME (as in Maniacal Engineer)?

In the stance of CMM having the lots of time to unvote ME, I guess I would understand that.

In some terms and games, keeping one's joke vote when things get serious can make the joke vote keeping person look scummy.

Especially since maybe a person who is mafia could try voting someone in the guise of a joke vote.

Ill try this out, only played a full Mafia on a campout once.
Though, according to above, this game is technically CMM's first online mafia game and online mafia is different from playing it irl, iirc, so I would cut CMM some slack especially since things didn't get serious later on in Day 1.

He seems to know something I don't.

I may have to update a little bit earlier thanks to the fact I go to bed at 9:00 central time for school reasons.
expect update in 5 minutes.

Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Night 1: Bye, Doc! - April/24/2015

the Pokedex holders decided on their next target, only to realize they once again made a wrong choice... here's how it went down
"what are you doing? I'm town!"
"no your're not"
"yes I a-"
"not again!"
meanwhile, the mafia was waiting to decide on their next target, with the one with the bulletproof vest gone, they clearly had the advantage...
badasstroperMCH said:
Dear Flopjack,
You are Red!

155px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png

You are the Bulletproof. You start with a bulletproof vest. Once during the game, you can survive a kill. This bulletproof vest will not protect you against lynches.

You are aligned with the Town. Eliminate the Mafia to win.
Flopjack was killed, she was Red, a Town member

IT IS NIGHT 2.
THE UPDATE WILL TAKE PLACE APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS FROM THIS POST.
YOU CAN NOW USE YOUR ACTIONS.

Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Night 2: Mt. Silver will be lonely - April/27/2015

Well, shit!

Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Night 2: Mt. Silver will be lonely - April/27/2015

... ...?
Oh well, thanks for letting me play
softclaiming the whole game

Four hours left till update.

Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Day 3: Destiny Bond'd - April/28/2015

A mafia kid sneaked up behind their next target.

Imagine his surprise when the target turned around and yelled,

"You're going down with me!!"

The kid's terrified screams could be heard in every direction and woke up everyone in the neighborhood.

When the Pokedex kids searched the area, they found two bodies.

You are Brendan!

Brendan_Ribbon.png

You are the RoleCop. Every night you can check anyone for roles. Night-action use.

You are aligned with the Mafia. Tie or outnumber the Town to win!

Leggo, Brendan was killed. Leggo was Mafia

You are Leaf!

250px-Green_Adventures.png

You are the Vigilante. Once during the game, you can choose to kill a target. Night-action use.

You are aligned with the Town. Eliminate the Mafia to win.

jokool, Leaf, was killed. jokool was Town

IT IS DAY 3.
THE UPDATE WILL TAKE PLACE APPROXIMATELY 48 HOURS FROM THIS POST.
PLEASE CONTINUE.

Re: Pokemon Protagonist Mafia - Day 3: Destiny Bond'd - April/28/2015

Oh god im so sorry I missed so much!

GCSE Exams are around the corner so im afraid I wont be as active as I thought. I can still play but if possible I would prefer to be subbed. So sorry for all the mishap :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom