• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon: Proxy Pink (RE:WRITE)

DigitalGen6

Amid the snow falling down in flakes from the sky
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
This is a rewrite of the previous version of Pokémon: Proxy Pink. This will no longer be based on the anime (except for Ashley having Pikachu in every region), rather, it will be based on the games.
So, when I was looking at Proxy Pink again, I was like… “Uh, really? Based on the anime? The anime? No…” And then I decided to rework it so several things can be handled better (I’m basing it on the games like I said). I’ll start writing chapter 1 soon, then it can be posted here, okay?
(Chapter 1 coming soon)

This is a rewrite of the previous version of Pokémon: Proxy Pink. This will no longer be based on the anime (except for Ashley having Pikachu in every region), rather, it will be based on the games.
So, when I was looking at Proxy Pink again, I was like… “Uh, really? Based on the anime? The anime? No…” And then I decided to rework it so several things can be handled better (I’m basing it on the games like I said). I’ll start writing chapter 1 soon, then it can be posted here, okay?
(Chapter 1 coming soon)
What made you decide to rewrite this?

What made you decide to rewrite this?
Realizing it wouldn’t be a good idea if it was based on the anime and to be fair, I would much rather based it off the games for several reasons (like it being a quicker process and not taking as long). I also wanted to try to handle fem!Ash better than I did in the past and make her stand out more from canon Ash. I’m also doing the same with both sequel stories (one is already on here and is on the fourth or fifth chapter).
Basically, I’m making this for fun while also wanting to improve a lot of my old stuff and like idk (also, he wouldn’t really be treated differently if he was a girl).
Yeah at this point I just wanted to make this for fun and to have something to work on (among other things) so I don’t die of boredom (plus it’s not really one of my best ideas tbf)

Realizing it wouldn’t be a good idea if it was based on the anime and to be fair, I would much rather based it off the games for several reasons (like it being a quicker process and not taking as long). I also wanted to try to handle fem!Ash better than I did in the past and make her stand out more from canon Ash. I’m also doing the same with both sequel stories (one is already on here and is on the fourth or fifth chapter).
Basically, I’m making this for fun while also wanting to improve a lot of my old stuff and like idk (also, he wouldn’t really be treated differently if he was a girl).
Yeah at this point I just wanted to make this for fun and to have something to work on (among other things) so I don’t die of boredom (plus it’s not really one of my best ideas tbf)
How would it be a quicker process to base the story on the games than the anime?

How would it be a quicker process to base the story on the games than the anime?
Because it would take too long and require me to watch every episode (I haven’t seen most of the anime in a long time, including Diamond and Pearl, which I can’t watch on Prime because you have to pay for it, plus I’m busy with other things so I don’t really have time to watch a lot of the anime).

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom