• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Quest 2: Melody of Hope (Yusei Fudo and Duke Devlin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay, everyone just calm down!" Vara cried, jumping to her feet. "Vasilios, say what you came here to say. Then please go."

"You changed my father into a murderer, you heartless bastard!" Jasmine shouted. "I don't want to hear anything this guy has to say!"

"Jasmine... Calm down..."

"Haha~" Midori laughed. "That'd be funny, wouldn't it~"

"Oh, I'm just here to congratulate you. You'll be a mother soon. And about your father... Well, the world is cruel, deal with it." He smirked. "Poor girl. Must be hard to see your father murdered a man in front of your eyes. Oops, it was me who issued the order! BAHAHAH."

"I said out!" Diego shoved the prince backwards, but instead of fighting back, Vasilios threw himself, on the couch, laughing hard.

"Oh man, you short lived creatures are so fun to tease. What are you gonna do? Yeah, that's right, you got nothing!"

---

"Midori," Ms. Fontaine, the nurse, called from her desk after she hung up the phone. "The headmaster wants to see you."

"Ooh, here comes trouble," Joey and Dan said in a perfect sync and stuck out their tongue at Midori. "Good luck dealing with the old man."

"You shut up, you piece of shit!" Jasmine's good hand burst into flames. She quickly lifted it so that her bedsheets wouldn't catch on fire, then slowly began to form a ball, ready to throw it at Vasilios. "I might not be up to full strength but I could still beat your lousy creeper ass!"

"Jazz, that's just what he wants! He just wants to mess with your head! Calm down!" Vara protested. "Just, everyone, chill out!"

"Uh, thanks... I'll see you all later." Midori nodded and walked out of the infirmary, rushing towards the headmaster's office. Her heart pounded. Why was I called? For having tea with Van in the library? Am I going to get suspended? Expelled?

She knocked on the door of the office, nervously.

"I'd love to see you try, shitty half human,". Vasilios winked, his lips curved in a mocking smile.

Diego stared at the prince, seized his collar, and lifted him from the couch. "Don't you talk like that--"

"Don't touch me!" He cried, and then suddenly it was Diego who went flying across the room, hitting the wall behind him and fell unconscious to the floor.

---

The double oak door was opened by itself, and inside, stood a man who had transferred her to the academy, Viselc.

His face was always emotionless, his clothes always black, and his gaze are always piercing. "Come in."

Vara put her hands to her mouth, gasping in surprise.

"You'll pay for that!" Jasmine growled, tossing her ball of flames at Vasilios's head.

"Hello Vislec," Midori said nervously, then walked into the room. "I-it's nice to see you again."

With the flap of Vasilios' grayish wings, the fireball vanished before it could touch the prince. He tossed his hair and stood up, before turning one last time to look at Jasmine, smirking. "Pathetic."

With a wink, a strong gust of wind whips up, and a second later, the prince is nowhere to be seen.

Funny how time can change a person. The once kind and polite Vasilios had become this... Awful being. All because of what? Lust for power? Jealousy? Only time can tell.

You'll burn this time, seeing the violence it's speeding my mind.
No one is saving you, how can you find a heaven in this hell?
Leave it behind. Hearing your silence, it screams our goodbye.
Cannot believe it's an eye for an eye... Let us go to waste!

Angels have faith, I don't want to be a part of his sin! I don't want to get lost in his world! I'm not playing this game!

When the shadows remain in the light of day,
On the wings of darkness he'll retaliate.
He'll be fallen from grace, 'till the end of all his days.
From the ashes and hate, it's a cruel demon's fate.
On the wings of darkness he's returned to stay, there will be no escape 'cause he's fallen far from grace.

What have you done?
Is this what you wanted?
What have you become?
Your soul's now forsaken
You're walking alone from heaven into hell...

---

"Have a seat." Viselc gestured towards the chair in front of the principal's desk. "I would like to have a word."

"Goddamn it! That shithead!" Jasmine fumed, falling back against her pillows.

"Oh god, oh god.." Vara mumbled and sat down at the unconscious Diego's side, gently shaking him. "Wake up.."

"U-um, alright..." Midori nodded, and sat down in her chair, her legs shaking. calm down Midori, he's not going to hurt you...

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Diego shook his head, then rubbed his temple. "... How should I explain this to the doctor? ..."

---

"Tell me," Viselc crossed his arms, his face flat as the wall. "Tell me all I need to know about team Galactic."

The principal, who is staring at the boys from Mesprit Red playing soccer in their own private soccer field, is listening closely to the conversation, even though he didn't say a word.

"I am a member of a top secret government agency called Custos Secretorum. It is a governmental agency that serves as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The branch has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.

Our main goal is to protect and defend the world, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the world, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners.

Currently, the our top investigative priorities are to protect Sinnoh from terrorist attacks , foreign intelligence operations and espionage and cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes.

We keep track of everything, everywhere. Basically, we run the world, but nobody knew we even exist. Now, Midori, I'm fully aware that Ales is not your brother, and he's not a sailor either. He's the prince of Celestrian. I was just playing along with your little game, because I believe you have the information I need to prevent war.

The leader of Custos Secretorum, called the Imperator, is the most important man on earth, but like the rest of us, nobody knew he exist."

"Ahaha..." Vara laughed lightly and sweatdropped. "I'm not sure..."

"Oh my goodness, what's happening?" The doctor rushed into the room with a team of nurses. He looked around the room at the furious Jasmime, an indent in the wall and Diego lying on the ground. "Linda, Hilda, calm Mrs. Moritiory down. Stress isn't good for her condition or her baby." The two nurses nodded and ran to Jasmine's bedside while the doctor crouched down next to Diego.

"Mr. Moritory, what happens here? And are you alright?"

Minority raised her eyebrows and looked down at the floor. So this was an interrogation.

Her heart throbbed in her chest with nervousness. In reality, even though her father was the leader of Team Galactic, she hadn't known until recently. She knew next to nothing.

"I-I don't know much," she confessed, deciding to tell the truth. "M-my father hid the fact he was their leader from me, so I don't know a lot, but... If you ever catch him... Will you hurt him?"

"... Uh, it's a long story doc, and I'm sure you don't have the time to listen to it." Diego stood up and groaned in pain as he scratched the back of his neck. "Boy, oh boy..."

---

"I have a license to kill, Midori," a frown appeared on the blue haired man's stern looking face. "But I believe I have no right to end someone's life. However, if I don't catch him soon, there could be a war between Celestrians and Galactics. So please... Any information would be useful."

"Celestrians, sir?" The headmaster is a patient and controlled man, but he sharply turned to Viselc, his elderly, sharp face full of awe. "So you knew they exist."

"Oh yes, sir," Viselc nodded. "We made a treaty with them. We're working together to destroy crimes in the world... But we seemed to lost contact with them. All of our attempt to send them a message failed, so there must be something going on up there. With Ales' re-awakening, I'm sure something big is bound to happen."

"Come with me, and I'll check you out," the doctor said, offering a hand to help Diego up. "Miss Luximere, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave for now. We have to get this all sorted out..."

"R-right..." Vara nodded slowly.

"I'm really sorry sir... Honestly, I don't know much at all. Everything I know... Is probably stuff that you already know. My father's the head of it... The headquarters was in my basement... I-I..." Midori began to choke up, trying to keep tears from spilling out of her eyes as the fresh wound of her father's betrayal began to throb.

"I see." Viselc sighed. He shook his head and sat down beside Midori. "There was once a man. A hero of war. He got tons of medal, and he was also a member of Custos Secretorum. One day, he was assigned a mission to spy on team Galactic. He joined the criminal team as an undercover agent."

The man handed over a file labeled as "confidential" to Midori.

"But somehow, he defected to Team Galactic. He joined them and left us. His name is Sho. Ever seen this man?"

Midori looked down at the file. Her eyes widened in recognition. "Y-yes. I have seen him. He... the night I found out... He tried to use me as a hostage. So that Jasmine wouldn't get to Vara."

"So he was really in this," Viselc sighed. "... Well, since you can't tell me anything else, I'll be leaving. Call me if something came up."

The man quickly jotted down his number in a small piece of paper and handed it to Midori as he took the files. He bowed at the headmaster and patted Midori's head before leaving the room. "Thanks for your time."

---

"Dan..."

May called out to her quietly sleeping friend, Dan. There was nobody else at the room other than the two. Zane's injuries aren't too serious, so he can return to his room.

"..."

She lowered her finger from the boy's forehead, tracing a line on his cheek. The dim light of the room gave his profile an exceedingly feminine gloom, despite his originally androgynous impression. Even the nurse joked, calling him the academy's "Sleeping Beauty"

Even though the nurse and the doctor, Ms. Fontaine, keeps telling her that Dan is fine and the boy has an unusual regeneration rate, May won't even move from her seat. It was already six pm, but she would rather stay here.

Over the other side of the white curtain, the flickering golden light soon changed into vermillion and again into purple; although it was that time when the hospital room was wrapped in dim light, May continued to stay there. Without moving, she listened attentively to Dan's modest breathing.

"Alright. Thank you." Midori nodded, swallowing down her tears and slipping the number into her pocket. Once Vislec was gone, she turned to the headmaster. "Um... May I go?"

"Yes, you may," Headmaster Lucius nodded. The headmaster stood gazing out the window, his hands clasped loosely behind his back, looking down at students playing football. "Go see your friend Dan. Or perhaps you'd rather sit here and enjoy a cup of tea with this old man?"

The man chuckled. "I'm so sad. Sho was once a student in this academy. In fact, your room used to be his. The flow of time is cruel, isn't it?"

---

Dan opened his eyes, blinked a few times, and smiled as he met May's gaze. She tentatively returned the smile.

"You look awful," Dan chuckled.

Color rose in May's cheek as she combed her hair with her fingers. "I feel asleep."

"Well... Now I'm outta here~" the boy yawned, stretched his body and about to jump off the bed, until the prefect of Uxie Yellow stopped him.

"No! You need rest!"

"I'm fine, really. No seriously, look at me," He thumped his chest and grinned. "I've never been better."

"I said no. Look, I have no idea how your wounds could heal that fast, but it's not good if you push yourself too hard."

"..." Dan smiled. A real, if hurting, smile. He steeled himself and took a deep breath. "I got a date tonight, May."

"Oh. Of course." Her voice was a monotone.

"... You're still going out with that guy?"

She nodded.

"... Drake, was it?"

"No. Not Drake. Draglos."

"... Can I see him?"

"No, silly," May laughed. "He's studying in... Umm, Unova."

Of course, it would be so stupid to tell him that he got an overprotective Dimago who wants to keep her safe, even if that means shoving every guy that approaches her away...

Dan laughed. "Oh well then. Come on boobie lady, let's get the hell out of this room. I hate the smell of hospital."

"Hey, I got a name, you know!"

Midori frowned. "Sho was in the girl's dormitory? How did that happen?"

Headmaster Lucius laughed. "Yes. When he was young, he was very small, and his face was too pretty to be a boy. Everybody thought he was a girl so they put him in the girl's dorm. Of course, he was moved to the boy's dorm as soon as we found out that he was a boy..."

"Wow... Poor guy." Midori frowned at the headmaster's cup. "Haha though, you'd think he would have said something when you put him in the girl's dorm..."

"What do you expect? He was a teenage boy. He won't complain," Headmaster Lucius shook his head and chuckled. "Oh well, go back to your dorm. Dinner starts soon."

---

OoC: timeskip to 8 pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom