• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Quest : Adventure RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
askldjf this looks so cool :'D
Pets <3

I'd offer to help out with brainstorming and stuff, but I'm pretty sure you have enough people helping out at this point, so meh.

In essence I'm just here to give some minor encouragment for the sake of it. Ignore me.

Good luck, guys. If you can pull this off it'll be awesome :3

askldjf this looks so cool :'D
Pets <3

I'd offer to help out with brainstorming and stuff, but I'm pretty sure you have enough people helping out at this point, so meh.

In essence I'm just here to give some minor encouragment for the sake of it. Ignore me.

Good luck, guys. If you can pull this off it'll be awesome :3

I don't mind adding more Staff to my roster. Bahahaha! Different people, different ideas. It would go really well with this RPG. So if you're still interested, I could add you to my Staff and we shall work out on something and pretty much I'll give you your first job :3 AND THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT! <3

I am totally still interested :3

AND NO PROBLEM YOU DESERVE IT :D <3

I am totally still interested :3

AND NO PROBLEM YOU DESERVE IT :D <3

W00t. Cheers for another Staffer! Hahaha. I'm really glad I'm getting quite the lot of hand with this Game Project. I have also added you on AIM & Skype, if you could, please do add me!

Mhm, you are in the team, but I haven't really assigned anything to you yet. Hmm. So you're a writer too huh? I think you could be my Name Rater. I suck at making names for say, Classes, Weapons, Moves and what not. Of course, this is not a light job though it might sound like one. So whatcha say, bro? Want to make names? :D

I accept your challenge, give me thing you need names for and I shall provide an epic title.... Hoorah!

I accept your challenge, give me thing you need names for and I shall provide an epic title.... Hoorah!

How feisty. I LIKE IT. Okay Guardian, here's your first duty. Basically, its a starter and let's see how it turns out!

Present Map Areas & Descriptions [By Peaceful Moonlight]
20l1nb.jpg

1. Mt. Tanzania: A cold, unforgiving mountain known best for endless trails of black ice and odd icy-like gem stones. The true nature of the gems remains unknown, and these are encrusted into the cave walls. Although mostly cavern, gruelling outdoor treks are required to reach the summit.

2. Mt. Byron: A lovely mountain which finds itself completely absent of any sort of cave network. The view from these trails is said to be spectacular, and if not for the numerous, deadly blizzards and avalanches the plague the mountainside, it would be a popular tourist destination…

3. Mt. Tojuri: Probably the safest and shortest of all Illuma’s major peaks. A fair combination of both cave network and outdoor trails, many different kinds of monsters call this mountain home. The real reason that it remains unpopular is its hard-to-reach location.

4. Diamanto Mines: Easily the most successful mine of Illuma, made famous for its large precious gem reserves. Despite the geological conditions being completely off for certain of the discovered jewels, they have been found here. The reasons for this remain unclear, although numerous studies have been conducted.

5. Eizen Forest: Being isolated from the bulk of Illuma makes for some interesting finds within these woods. It is best described as a boreal forest, with the trees being a good balance of coniferous and deciduous.

6. Yume Hara City: Located in this clean city’s centre is an ancient building that services as a fancy hotel. Guests claim to experience bizarre dreams, only for them to duplicate themselves in real life. Somehow, supernatural monsters can also be encountered and captured during sleeping hours, not without testing the dreamer of course…

7. Choloris Harbour: A shining example of industry and nature co-existing peacefully. Lush greenery can be found almost everywhere, evening growing on the sides and roofs of the buildings. As such, many smaller monsters inhabit the harbour, these not proving hard to find…

8. Treno Town: Once known as the centre of train transport of Illuma, Treno has since fallen from grace. Shady characters now use the abandoned lines to convey their supplies to larger cities. Living in ignorant bliss, the population fails to notice these activities…

9. Dabui-Uno Town: At first glance, one would imagine this town a normal, average seaside community. However, the prime and proper ways of its inhabitants are an interesting quirk. The streets are clean, manners are a must and people seem to have a major superiority complex. Some of the more mischievous monsters enjoy playing pranks and causing mischief for their human counterparts…

10. Rumenor Kingdom: Known for producing some of the brightest mathematicians in all of Illuma, Rumenor is a gathering spot for the regions great minds. As such, the population has little belief in past legends, separating its culture from other areas. One side effect of this is that unique, usually technological in nature can be found here, drawing in outsiders and monsters alike.

11. Pstalia Island: Frequent windstorms have kept human settlement on this Island to a minimum. Legend associates this phenomenon to the nearby Empyrea’s Nest, although it’s seen as unlikely any relation between them exist. Despite the harsh weather, a rare berry can be found growing on the native trees in this region. This fruit is known for having miracle-like properties, but harbour a nasty secret of their own…

12. Rumenor Marsh: An enormous, but otherwise generic marsh. Shallow waters, reeds, sedges and grasses are all rather abundant in this area. Many monsters enjoy this ecosystem, including many large insect species, which are the main attraction.

13. Istalavor Port: A large port serving primarily the many who fish off the waters around. However, over fishing has lead to economical difficulties in this area, causing certain facilities to fall into disrepair and decay. Certain monsters pass by, a large amount to steal food…

14. Chichiki Town: An older town that never saw the growth that many had anticipated would take place. However, as a result, it’s kept a simple rural feel and its outskirts are great for finding monsters without needing to venture far from an inhabited location. The downside is that these tend to be elusive and weaker than those found elsewhere.

15. Ramia Mines: A common, run of the mill mine, iron being its most common extract. Under new management, the safety and well being of those inside has been pushed aside for profit, so caution is advised at all times. Accidents aren’t known to be rare anymore…

16. Azahar City: The nearby Ramia Mines provide the city with an abundance of metal, which has left its mark on the area. The countless metallic items found in its shops are a prime example of this!

17. Johanne Kingdom: Johanne was named after its first queen, who managed to unite the smaller, weaker kingdoms into one powerful block. Now, eons later, these bonds are faltering, and a civil war is brewing. The atmosphere in town is very tense; fear and hate have poisoned the population and it shows. Commerce, as a result, has suffered…

18. Agnes Checkpoint: This historical location was once seen as the gateway to the vastly uninhabited northern lands. Modern day, people use the checkpoint as a place to trade goods of all sorts. One could even find some items of “shady” property; after all, not all deals are honest…

19. Lahdar Checkpoint: An abandoned fishing post, Lahdar is a miserable decaying structure. It’s eerie, silent halls are, however, not devoid of inhabitants. Paranormal activity is high here, and some ghostly monsters are often found wondering about. They, however, tend to be quirky and don’t let themselves get caught easily…

20. Jundia Harbour: A somewhat secluded seaside city, Jundia is moderately famous for the unusual nature of its weapons. These have been known to have unique abilities and uses in combat. For this reason, they are starting to pick up in popularity, especially among the tactical minded.

21. Tahlia Wasteland: In times past, this barren land was once lush and fertile, perfect for agriculture and grazing alike. It was also rumoured that the best wool came from sheep native to this area, drawing in many. However, it is said that the inhabitants became greedy and overworked the land, destroying it. Now, even to this day, life cannot be sustained here. Monsters are far and few between, but those found have excellent stamina and endurance.

22. Hexphelia City: Hexphelia’s shadows serve as meeting places for all those practicing the magical arts, despite efforts to purge the city of these characters. Many rare and powerful monsters lurk the night, searching for mythical items travelers bring in from all corners of the region…

23. Ningyo Caverns: Many bizarre phenomena have been reported back from these caverns. One of the most popular of these concerns mysterious feminine voices being heard echoing from deeper parts of the cave. Most of the walls are smooth, probably from all the flooding…

24. Pyrus Outlook: A large, towering stone viewpoint that serves to defend the nearby guild from danger. The area of interest for monster hunters is the ruins of the original outlook which suffered a torching, with only a small section surviving the inferno. Some desert dwelling creatures house there, but seem to be poor hosts…

25. Sybil Desert: A vast, sandy desert that is forever beaten by the sun’s harsh heat. Travelers seeking strong and rare monsters often stray here, most meeting their end. It is also rumoured that some Sybil’s inhabitants have learned to manipulate mirages, making this area even more dangerous. As of yet, this, however, is still unproven…

26. Rabao Desert: This desert has the infamous title of being the driest location in all of Illuma. Rain is a rare luxury, thus this land’s ability to sustain life is very limited. Crossing Rabao is not a feet easily accomplished, and not a task for the weak. For over eighty years, a contest has been in effect and a handsome prize goes to whoever can survive the entire trek. None have claimed it, yet.

27. Bipasha Forest: These woods may be small when compared to most, but their density and lack of landmarks makes getting lost an easy feat. Also, the presence of many trees makes for the easy obstruction of the sky, casting funky shadows and darkening the forest overall.

28. Oracle Woods: A fresh, soothing forest consisting mostly of tall, older trees. Rumours of a mythical shrine located in its centre continue to draw the attention of adventurers, although no such thing has ever been found. Fantastic monsters have been claimed to reside here, and many sightings have been recorded…

29. Fairie Land: Home of the Faye, a unique but fickle species, this land is a tricky place to reach. Geographically, it doesn’t appear too difficult, but magic these fairies use in order to deter visitors is nothing to shrug at. Travelers are advised to be cautious; they are never in control of the situation at hand…

30. Boyahda Valley: An area crossed by many Boyahda remains a natural paradise. Composed of lush grasslands and a small forest at its heart, this valley makes for smooth traveling and beautiful scenery. Sadly, despite housing many diverse monster species, these tend to be weaker in nature.

31. Tower of Heavens: An ancient tower rumoured to reach into the heavens. While this has been disproven, the structure is not a hike for the weak, its peak reaching into swirling white clouds above. Unrecognisable symbols are etched into the walls, some even into the narrow staircases…

32. Bastok’s Shack: Once the retreat of an eccentric millionaire, this building has started to fall into a slight state of disrepair. The rumour that a collection of rare items was kept here has been picking up in popularity. It’s only a matter of time until some try to brave the perilous frozen wasteland in hopes of discovering the truth (and the treasure).

33. Jahzar Mountain: An exceptionally tall mountain, whose steep cliffs, deep chasms and confusing caves add up to it being an overall hazard. The abundance of rare items and monsters are what pull the brave here, although some simply try the hike for bragging rights.

34. Gusghan City: An urban centre that has largely benefited from the sea it faces, and it depends greatly on the fishing. When the catch is good, Gusghan prospers. Likewise, it is at mercy of bad years, which spell nothing but doom for the population. The bursting market when times are fair tends to draw travelers in.

35. Nemuar Town: Standing on the edge of a sheer cliff, Nemuar is very well protected from the dangers of the violent sea below. Unlike other waterfront communities, this town doesn’t exploit the nearby fish stock, instead choosing to rely solely on agriculture for sustenance. As a result, the surrounding beaches are great places to locate coastal monsters that would otherwise be dinner.

36. Calanthe Plains: These plains boast gorgeous flora, endless patches of green grass and the occasional short, coniferous tree. Hills are quite common, and allow for a great view of the beautiful landscape. The weather is almost always calm, with the occasional rain shower passing by from time to time.

37. Adjudas Cottage: Once a simple residence, Adjudas has evolved into a grand lakeside resort. Being known as one of the most elegant, beautiful and enjoyable vacation destination in all of Illuma, it brings in people from all around the land. A great place to both relax and trade items with tourists!

38. Ghulshunn Grotto: Dark, grey rocks seemed to constitute the entire area, with the exception of the many statues, which are much lighter in colour. These appear to be depicting monsters, although no one is certain. Not many monsters call this grotto home, and the ones that do are usually sly, but also possess unique qualities.

42. Empyrea’s Nest: This tall stone pillar is rumoured to house an insanely powerful monster at its peak. This draws many to try to climb it, but most never return alive, and those who do, never speak of their adventure.

46. Takai Wastelands: It seems everything here is dead or rocky, almost creating an eerie sort of atmosphere. Even the sky is a dark, gloomy overcast, contrasting the dry, windless air. A few unique monsters may be encountered, but these tend not to be the cutest, most forgiving of creatures…

47. Monastic Caverns: Narrow passages, sandy floors and lingering heat make these caverns hard to handle for most that try to explore them. Of course, the many aggressive, often poisonous monsters only make the journey that much more perilous, but also, more rewarding…

48. Lahmia Desert: Unlike the deserts to the northeast, Lahmia is more of rocky location. Towering stones spike from the earth below, offering both an inspiring and intimidating sight. Certain take on shapes that draw tourists from all around the region, while its monster inhabitants are bait for collectors.

50. Exhalia Kingdom: This small kingdom finds itself forever locked in the medieval era, and all aspects of society mirror old costumes lost in time. In this light, many items and healing techniques are unique to this area, which is catching the interest of many.

52. La Vaule Canyon: Fortunately for both monsters and those who seek them, the mining in the area has ceased. Evidence of human activity is widespread, from abandoned tunnels to buildings left behind, however. The weather here is fair, although the occasional storm is far from rare, reminding the inhabitants of the Canyon that nature can be a cruel force.

53. Nyzul Mountain: While this mountain remains a decent challenge, it isn’t known for being deadly in anyway. Trails are usually well defined, although most of the rarer monsters are most often found away from these, hidden from the average hiker. Forests make up most of the assent, along with the occasional fresh water lake.

Basically, they are the names of locations of the World the RPG Game is in. The following locations 39, 40, 41, 43, 44, 45, 49, 51 are missing in the description. I would like you to come up with them. You can use the already provided description list as a reference. It'd be really awesome if you could 'brush up' the whole list. Those names I made were in a rush and they sound really gibberish or at least, foolish. If you could just make good replacement names for them, it'd be really wonderful :D

Bumping because I'm recruiting more people to help me on this project of mine. If you're interested, post here or send me a PM, thanks!

Has this RP started already? If not, I definitely want in.

Has this RP started already? If not, I definitely want in.

Still under works xD However, you can hit me up @ skype or AIM (if you have it) for more info about this project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom