• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Quest IX: Sentinels of Starry Skies (Sorrow Blue & Fairy_Palace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Librarium

Negatively Awesome
Reaction score
The RP begins in the Observatory, the kingdom in the sky where the angelic beings called Celestrians, including a young Celestrian named Ales reside. Ales begins as the guardian who has just undertaken protection of Twinleaf Town, a human village. The Celestrians have been trying for some time to move into the Realm of the Almighty. However, before they can leave, they require a fruit called the fygg. The fruit is very rare, and Yggdrasil, the "World Tree" that it grows on, must be empowered with benevolence, which is spiritual energy that can only be obtained by helping people in the world of mortals.

By protecting Twinleaf Town and earning the gratitude of its people, Ales obtains enough benevolence for the World Tree to produce the fyggs. Just as the Starflight Express that will take the Celestrians to the Realm of the Almighty Arceus arrives, the Observatory is attacked from below by a mysterious and powerful force. The force scatters the assembled angels and knocks the fyggs, the Starflight Express, and the main character down to the mortal world.

Ales awakens without wings or a halo and finds himself rescued from the outskirts of Twinleaf Town. He comes to learn a little about his fall on the great earthquake that happened at the same time. Having lost most of his Celestrian powers, but not his memory or the ability to see deceased and magical spirits, he travels about trying to find a way back to the Observatory, but he definitely needs help, and he might found a human who could sense the spirits, and Celestrians to help him on his journey to gather Fyggs.

-----

(... Ales.) Sierra, a female Kirlia that is wearing a beautiful rose shaped necklace that has 'Even After Death' engraved on the back tugs on a boy. She communicated with the boy via her physic power.
"Uh, yeah?" The boy turned his head to glance at the Kirlia, he had a spiky red hair, and his green eyes looked straight at the Kirlia. He smiled a warm smile.
(......)
"Please don't tell me you want me to help a random jerk again."
(...) Sierra nodded
"Duh..."

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Quest IX: Sentinels of Starry Skies (Junpei & AddictedToPasta)

A group of pokemon gathered around a sleeping girl lying inside the cart. They were an odd group. An Emolga and Oshawott were poking at the girl and a Ponyta was looking anxiously inside the cart. The Oshawott finally blasted an Aqua Jet in the Vara's face.
"ASLFASDKFOADSIJGFOEIG!!!! Okay, I'm up, I'm up!!!" The force of the Aqua Jet threw her out of the cart and onto the ground. She coughed a few times, then stood up and put her glasses on.
"Whoa....what happened here?" she said and blinked, looking around. The Emolga jumped up onto Vara's shoulder and chattered.
"There was an earthquake? And I slept right through it?" She laughed. "Wow. This looks pretty nasty. Come on Zap, Bubbles, Flare. Let's check around and see if everyone's okay."

"Sierra, please..... I'm still recovering okay? My legs is still hurts, thanks almighty Arceus I'm still alive.." Ales chuckled. He sat on the grass, looking at some boys playing soccer.
"Give me! Give me!" Shouted a boy with orange shirt
"Catch it, Luc!" Another boy shouted, kicking the ball to Luc's direction. However, the boy kicked the ball a little bit.. Far from Luc. The ball got stuck in a tree branch.

(Ales.... At least help the boy.) Sierra tugged on Ales again
"Fine, fine..." Ales got up, picking grasses from his pants and then yelled "kids, watch and learn!"
The fallen celestrian sprinted toward the tree, he jumps and spun in the midair, and kicked the ball back to Luc.
"Wow... Thank you, Ales!" Luc caught the ball
"Who are you thanking? Ales the guardian or that Ales?" Another boy asked
"Both, I guess!"

Vara yawned and walked around Twinleaf Town, inspecting the damage. Many children looked at Zap and Bubbles with wide, curious eyes.
"You want to see what these little guys can do? I'll give you a demonstration later," she said, winking at them. "Just come and find me."
She kept walking until she saw a statue of an angel. A boy, with wild spiky hair and dressed unlike any other angel statue she'd ever seen.
"Ales, our guardian," it read.
Hmph. As if, she thought disdainfully. Angels don't exist.

(.... Ales.) Sierra, once more tugs on Ales
"Uh, Sierra, helping those kids isn't enough for you?" Ales shrugged. Well, that's Sierra. Always bothering Ales whenever he tries to sleep. However, that is part of her charm.
(A pretty girl is checking your statue...) Sierra points to Ales' statue in the middle of the town. The statue looks exactly like Ales.

The Celestrian and the Kirlia approached the girl "isn't our guardian a great, handsome, chivalrous, and awesome celestrian?" He randomly ask, chuckling.
(Ales...)

Vara jumped at the sudden noise. She whirled around and saw a boy who looked exactly like the statue.
"Oh, sure," she muttered. Best she avoid the topic of angels with the natives. It's gotten her into trouble before.

Ales turned his head to Sierra and smiled. The look in Ales' eyes says 'see?'
Sierra just looked away.
"The name is ales. This is Sierra." The celestrian offered her a handshake

Ales. Even the same name....
"Hi." She shook his hand. "I'm Vara. This is Zap, Bubbles, and Flare," she said, gesturing to her pokemon.

Sierra took a deep bow. That's how she greet people or pokemon she just met (pleasure to meet you all....)
"Vara huh? So... What are you doing in here?" Ales asks.

"I guess you could call me a traveling circus," Vara said and shrugged. "I go around giving entertainment to people. I'll be putting on a show later tonight. I was planning on leaving afterwards, but if the locals need help with cleaning up after the earthquake, I'll stay for another few days..."

"A circus huh?...." Ales smiled. For a celestrian, he sure smiled a lot. "Hmm, may the guardian watch over you and your circus. Do you believe in guardians, Vara?"
(Ales, what's a circus?) Sierra hugged Ales' waist "and why is your stomach making a funny sound?)
"Ahaha..." Ales just shrugged

"Guardians?" Vara shook her head. "Nah. I'm a skeptic. I don't believe the supernatural."

"Oh..." Ales looked disappointed. So she didn't believe in guardians, angels, and almighty Arceus? Oh, what a shame..
"Umm.. There's a ramen shop next to the house I'm staying at. Want to get some lunch?"

"Oh..." Ales looked disappointed. So she didn't believe in guardians, angels, and almighty Arceus? Oh, what a shame..
"Umm.. There's a ramen shop next to the house I'm staying at. Want to get some lunch?"

"Lunch...? It's that late?" Vara chuckled, turning to her pokemon. They all nodded.
"Well, sure." Vara smiled. "Let's go."

"Yeah, lemme show you the way." Ales walked toward the ramen shop. There's an attractive young woman who run the shop. Her name is Lisir.
"So, your circus show is tonight?"

"Yeah," Vara nodded. "I found someplace to set up and all of our tricks are rehearsed. Right guys?"
Zap, Bubbles, and Flare all nodded. "Oh...are pokemon allowed in the ramen shop?"

"Yep. As long as the pokemon isn't as big as a gyarados..." Ales chuckled. They arrived at Lisir's ramen shop. The ramen shop is not too big, and the window is opened, which means, you can smell the aroma of freshly cooked ramen. Lisir really know how to cook.

Ales opened the door and smiled at Lisir, who was cooking ramen. A photo of Lisir and her brother is hanging on the wall. Lisir's brother really looks like Ales. "Lisir~"
"Ah, Ales. Buddy! Sup?"
"Umm, meet Vara, a traveling circus." Ales opened the door wider to let Lisir see Vara
"Geez. Two days at twinleaf and you got yourself a girlfriend..." Lisir laughed
Ales' face flushed a bright red, even redder than a shiny gyarados "n-no!!"

----

Ooc: Lisir and her brother photo:
novice.png

Ales:
QWxlcy5qcGc.jpg

Vara laughed.
"Sorry Ales, you're outta luck. I'm not staying here for long,"she teased him. She looked back at her pokemon, all sniffing the air hungrily and licking their lips. "Nice to meet you both. I'm setting up a show in the center of town tonight. I was planning on going after that, but seeing as there was an earthquake I'm willing to stay and help you all clean up."

"Are you going to travel across sinnoh?" Ales took a seat "2 bowl of ramen, please."
Lisir nodded "right away~" she whistled as she cooked the ramen "you know, Vara, Ales looks exactly like our guardian and he really looks like my brother. Do you think maybe he's a celestrian?"

Ales say nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom