• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

pokemon question

Reaction score
if someone wanting to make 11" action figure of may and misty. to scale how tall will the plush toy of starmie,gyarados,corsola,beautifly,venusaur and blaziken be

Does Team Rocket hire?
Reaction score
Well, I don't feel like getting out the ruler or anything, but I would hazard a guess that starmie would be knee-high, gyrados is easily about 4 times the kids' height, corsola would be shin-high, beautifly would be similar to starmie, venusaur might be a good head or two higher than the kids, and blaiziken might be as well. I think there's a scale graphic flying around the web somewhere, but it's only a guess.

Reaction score
I crunched some numbers, and using Lyra's height for May:

Starmie is just under 8''
Gyarados is 3 feet!
Corsola is 4 1/2''
Beautifly is 7"
Venusaur is 14''.

For reference, the scale is 1:7. And for Misty, just making her a little taller than May should work. I hope this helps! :D

Terrible Blaziken no. 827
Reaction score
Remember, if you go by Hollyfire's scale, Gyarados is 3 feet long. So just twist it up if you don't want to make it oversized.