• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

pokemon question

kvntrp

Reaction score
if someone wanting to make 11" action figure of may and misty. to scale how tall will the plush toy of starmie,gyarados,corsola,beautifly,venusaur and blaziken be

Well, I don't feel like getting out the ruler or anything, but I would hazard a guess that starmie would be knee-high, gyrados is easily about 4 times the kids' height, corsola would be shin-high, beautifly would be similar to starmie, venusaur might be a good head or two higher than the kids, and blaiziken might be as well. I think there's a scale graphic flying around the web somewhere, but it's only a guess.

I crunched some numbers, and using Lyra's height for May:

Starmie is just under 8''
Gyarados is 3 feet!
Corsola is 4 1/2''
Beautifly is 7"
Venusaur is 14''.

For reference, the scale is 1:7. And for Misty, just making her a little taller than May should work. I hope this helps! :D

Remember, if you go by Hollyfire's scale, Gyarados is 3 feet long. So just twist it up if you don't want to make it oversized.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom