• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Hey, everyone,
They finally took the whole feed down, pics and all, like they did say they would. It makes sense if they're going to include that content in the CDs, but if they're going to restart it, why take it down? (All my Favorited ones... T_T)
Did anyone save the pictures from the Twitter feed? (At the moment I'm looking for that Mewtwo that MikiShin drew, but I wouldn't mind the others 'cause they were awesome. Dat Bulbasaur...) I managed to archive the tweets from the beginning of November until the end. Fun fact: Team Rocket tweets from an Android phone. XD

Did anyone save the pictures from the Twitter feed? (At the moment I'm looking for that Mewtwo that MikiShin drew, but I wouldn't mind the others 'cause they were awesome. Dat Bulbasaur...) I managed to archive the tweets from the beginning of November until the end.

I archived everything, so I'll upload it later.

Fun fact: Team Rocket tweets from an Android phone. XD

Only Nyasu does. Kojiro tweets from the web, and Musashi uses Kansai.

Awww and I came late to the twitter show :[

But they had this; https://twitter.com/Team_rocketbot

I don't know what that is, but it has nothing to do with the radio show.

Thanks, Musashi! ^_^

Only Nyasu does. Kojiro tweets from the web, and Musashi uses Kansai.
Ah, you're right. What is Kansai, exactly? Is it like TweetDeck?

Here's hoping they get the chance to start up the Twitter again... especially after Musashi became so proficient with it. X3

I'm assuming, judging from the CD comment thing, that there is no way to watch/listen to old shows? >.>

Crap. If only I knew about this sooner. .____.

I'm assuming, judging from the CD comment thing, that there is no way to watch/listen to old shows? >.>

You can find them all on the Japanese video site NicoNico, where a user named QQ has posted them. (The titles are the air dates.)
But please buy the CDs, so we can get them another radio show. <3

You can find them all on the Japanese video site NicoNico, where a user named QQ has posted them. (The titles are the air dates.)
But please buy the CDs, so we can get them another radio show. <3

Where can you buy them? ;p

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom