• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

Well, as I said in that other thread, I'm kind of confused about this, but I guess it'll be like that until this actually starts or more info is released...
It sounds interesting though and hopefully we'll get more details soon

I wonder if this will be anything like that "Inuyama Inuko Pokemon Hour" radio show she had back in the day?

I wonder if this will be anything like that "Inuyama Inuko Pokemon Hour" radio show she had back in the day?

I don't think so, because this time all the voice actors will be playing their anime roles instead of just being themselves in rl.

True, but Inuyama Inuko's radio show also gave us the Rocket-Dan radio drama. So maybe we'll get something like that this time as well?

I'd love to know what Mondo's been up to this past decade and a half.

True, but Inuyama Inuko's radio show also gave us the Rocket-Dan radio drama. So maybe we'll get something like that this time as well?
We don't know the form of the show yet, but now that you mention it, it would be awesome if they compiled it and created CD :D

I'd love to know what Mondo's been up to this past decade and a half.
I think they will never mention Mondo again, for some reason. If they wanted to, they'd have introduced him in DP117, instead of coming up with his "clone", Yuusaku, as the only main difference between Mondo and Yuusaku is that Yuusaku didn't have a crush on Musashi.

New tweet!

https://twitter.com/pokemon_radio/status/209117272395104256

Archaic translated it as:

Hello. To all Gang members! This is Sasaki. From hereafter, for the sake of completing our mission, we expect your publicity.

Everyone better get ready!
Woohoo! :D

Wow, wonderfull!=D
I am so excited since I know some productors of the serie want to create this project of radio!
Do you think this project of radio will be for the anime or something?:O
That will can be the come back of the old team rocket like DP's rockets!=D

The original proposal was to include why they became cool Team Rocket, so I don't think they'll suddenly switch back to being goofy in this. It wouldn't really make much sense anyway since all we have so far is Sakaki telling us to gather troops. Don't think he'd approve the TRio wasting airtime with such nonsense. :p

I think it's better if they were serious during the radio show. Not like dead serious, but serious enough so that their airtime wouldn't be filled up with pointless, annoying gags, but a talk about some in-depth stuff. I also wish there would be some cuteness, as Megumi Hayashibara said that she wanted a Team Rocket radio show which would be "heartwarming". I hope that they will do that too, because I so want to go "d'awww" over them <3

New tweet has appeared minutes ago :D

"Perunya! You're a good pet today too. Good morning, members of Team Rocket. Our mission is to make the entire world of 7 billion people the members of our team and create Team Rocket's Empire."

Sakaki-sama, I'm afraid that you're suffering from an excess of ambition xD;

PS: Musashi ok'ed my double-posting.

Last edited:
The original proposal was to include why they became cool Team Rocket, so I don't think they'll suddenly switch back to being goofy in this.

"Goofy"? DP's Rockets are'nt "goofy".
Ok, if they'll suddenly switch back to being like the "old rockets", that's will seem strange but...I can't see the utility to create a radio programm for Rockets if they're too serious. Megumi has said she want to create an "heartwarming"!
I understand what you said, but I hope the productors will find the 'point of agreent" between the 'serious rockets' and the 'funny rockets'. That's will be the best thing, no?

About the new post of this morning, Giovanni really want to gather 7 bilions people to start the program's project??OO
LOL, excess of ambition...xD

Oh, and "Perunyaa" can be the nickname of Perushian cause it's a mixture of his name and the sound he makes...^^ So cute!xD<3

Last edited:
"Goofy"? DP's Rockets are'nt "goofy".

I guess it depends how you define goofy. Though the Rockets changed a lot in DP, so you can't really use a blanket label on them in the first place. How they were in late DP was great.

I understand what you said, but I hope the productors will find the 'point of agreent" between the 'serious rockets' and the 'funny rockets'. That's will be the best thing, no?

I agree with you there. :)

Oh, and "Perunyaa" can be the nickname of Perushian cause it's a mixture of his name and the sound he makes...^^ So cute!xD<3

Those parts of the tweets have been amusing the hell out of me. XD

Also, there was another new tweet a few hours ago @jessierocketka;

https://twitter.com/pokemon_radio/status/210755230508392448

It looks like it's just the same old thing. Whoever is running this needs to get more creative.

"Members. You did great spreading the information today. However we're still far from the world's domnation. I expect even more efforts!"

I agree, the person needs to get more creative. And why they don't promote it on Smash?

How many people do you think they need before starting doing "things"?
I'm really eager to read (or listen?) to what Giovanni (and other members of TR) has to say.

Oh wow, a rocket radio! :D I would love to hear why the TRio became serious or what happened to their old Pokémon.

Just curious and maybe a read something wrong but are they doing the Pokémon Radio project on twitter or will they eventually do it for real on radio?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom