• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Radio on Twitter

I agree, the person needs to get more creative. And why they don't promote it on Smash?
Would the target audience of Smash even have twitter? :/

Not to mention this is apparently aimed at "older" fans.

How many people do you think they need before starting doing "things"?
Didn't you see? He said "7 billions" ;D

But jokes aside, I hope that they will actually start doing things once BW2 starts.

Just curious and maybe a read something wrong but are they doing the Pokémon Radio project on twitter or will they eventually do it for real on radio?
This is going to be internet radio.

I agree, the person needs to get more creative. And why they don't promote it on Smash?
Would the target audience of Smash even have twitter? :/

Not to mention this is apparently aimed at "older" fans.
Lol, I haven't thought of that. You're right.

https://twitter.com/pokemon_radio/status/210899563538677760

New tweet!

Good morning, everyone. I expect activity from you today too. Perunya~! There, there, Persian. Keep calm. My members are excellent. I bet they will surely complete the mission

This is starting to remind me of the anime. Remember how in the old days the TRio was all excited to have Sakaki talk to them? Then in BW (early on, at least) they talked to him a lot and it was no big deal.

This is kinda like that.

I guess it depends how you define goofy. Though the Rockets changed a lot in DP, so you can't really use a blanket label on them in the first place. How they were in late DP was great.

"Goofy" is a synonym of "stupid", isn't it? So, for me, DP's rockets are maladroits and funny.;-)

About the today's tweets, I hope to the project can start soon me too.=/
I wonder how many people Giovanni want to gather to start to make things...=O
"7 billions", I hope that was just a sadistic joke of Sakaki-Sama.xD

And I think that will be good if pokémon made some pub for the Radio Rocket, at the end of best wishes's episods or thing like that.

From Dephenderon Serebii , translation of the latest tweet:
""Followers. You have done fine work today as well." "Per-nyaa." "Yes, Persian agrees as well. Huh? What's going on? It... it's them. Those blasted... Hmph. Let's bide our time and observe just a bit more for now."

Most people including me on Serebii think "them" is Team Plasma but we obviously don't know anything for sure. It's too vague.

It's probably(not saying it is) Jessie, James and Meowth.

Last edited:
Nah. It's gotta be Pochama and Miju. Who else could be so fittingly referred to with such a cryptic and frustrated sounding 'THEM'?

Nah. It's gotta be Pochama and Miju. Who else could be so fittingly referred to with such a cryptic and frustrated sounding 'THEM'?

Them.png

Wow, it's finally getting interesting! :D I wonder what he meant by that...

And I think that will be good if pokémon made some pub for the Radio Rocket, at the end of best wishes's episods or thing like that.
A pub? What do you mean?

He doesn't know anything about them though. Meloetta isn't even officially with the group yet.

Right now Team Rocket are planning an attack on Meloetta in Tachiwaki. Giovanni could be keeping tabs and might have been informed of the twerps' presence. Why wouldn't he know about them?

Who exactly would have informed him? The TRio didn't know where Meloetta went, and Satoshi and Pikachu have no clue what Pokemon she was. No one else was around.

Who exactly would have informed him? The TRio didn't know where Meloetta went,
They're going to be present in the next episode, which means that they're probably already in the city and may have taken notice of the twerps. They don't need to have seen Meloetta to know that the odds of their mission working go down when Ash and Pikachu are around.

Yeah, but we're not supposed to know that. Sakaki tweeting about events that happen in future episodes doesn't make sense.

Yeah, but we're not supposed to know that. Sakaki tweeting about events that happen in future episodes doesn't make sense.
Except he is merely talking about biding time and observing some more. This isn't something that is likely to be seen next week, but rather it is possible that it's what happening between the episodes.

What doesn't make sense to me is anticipating Team Plasma's return anytime soon when they're conspicuously missing from the advertisements.

Well if Iwane's blog is to be believed they'll be coming back. I just don't see why Sakaki would care about the twerps when he hasn't seen them since Kanto.

Well if Iwane's blog is to be believed they'll be coming back.
He also mentioned the Dragonspiral Tower, and I doubt they're going to leave Eastern Unova for that. He was being very vague; he may have been referencing the animated trailer.

I just don't see why Sakaki would care about the twerps when he hasn't seen them since Kanto.
He is supposed to have seen them in Unova, and he has definitely heard about them from Jessie, James and Zager if he cares at all about what they've been doing.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom