• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 015 Review Thread (Oct 7th, 2012) - Etsuko Kozakura

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
The Rocket TRio take back their radio show as Potchama's VA joins them! We finally get some new ads with Joi and Junsa, and something new! Fans send in themselves singing Team Rocket Forever and they'll make a chorus version of the song featuring all the members!

A few fun things:

- Rockets get pissed because Satoshi cheated them, but they're happy that at least it means that they get to continue the radio. Kojiro does the singing using Sakaki voice changer, trolling Musashi and Nyasu. They get mad and he goes all "ick!" XD

- during introduction, Musashi introduces herself as Musashi who has a big appetite whole year in... Kojiro's voice and Nyasu angrily tells her to stop the voice changing play. Musashi gets pouty, because Kojir could get fun and she can't but she started mumbling (as Kojiro apparently covered her mouth)

- when Kozakura Etsuko (Pochama's VA) tells Pochama to come out, he wants to attack Team Rocket. Kozakura stops Pochama and she says sorry, but he reacts like that unconsciously once he see TR. Rockets seem understanding as they say "it can't be helped".

- Kojiro mentions that people keep asking on Twitter for Musashi's solo song and Musashi is surprised "But I'm singing all the time!". Sure you do, Musashi, just not when we listen :p

- Nyasu comes out with the idea of all members singing along to their theme song :D Kojiro says it's impossible because they can't assemble 30K people in one place, so Nyasu explains that members will only send in their recordings of the song in order to make a chorus version of Roketto Dan yo Eien ni to Interfm. And apparently everything is possible, as long as QQ is in charge.

- they decide to call Tanaka Hirokazu (Hirokazu Tanaka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) to ask him for arranging the song. I personally love that whenever they call someone, they go all "WTF" XD He asks for the details, but they said that they say that someone more apropriate will talk to him about that later. Anyway, he accepts the offer and he says that it sounds fun.

- I sure loved Kojiro's recitation of he part we're supposed to sing at the end of the show <3

They recovered their radio show! God thank you! It gives me some hope. Now I start to believe it is possible that not everything is finished for them... I'm so scared, I'm so pessimistic since some times... But to me, Pokémon without Team Rocket is no more "Pokémon"

Someone could translate the recitation of Kojiro please?

They recovered their radio show! God thank you! It gives me some hope. Now I start to believe it is possible that not everything is finished for them... I'm so scared, I'm so pessimistic since some times... But to me, Pokémon without Team Rocket is no more "Pokémon"

Not really, its looking more like this radio show is becoming a, "Hey, what old voice actor that left the show can come on this week?" kind of thing.

Think about it, they had Misty, Brock, Dawn and now Piplup's VA's...all characters who have been written off the show, guest star in this. Characters who we know are gone from the series for good.

While its obvious TR will probably come back after Ash finishes the Unova league, for now, they're pretty much the same as the characters I mentioned.

They didn't say anything about their TV appearance besides "Next time we will see Satoshi on anime, we'll hang him up!", when Musashi was mad for being cheated XD

And btw, Japanese fans are completely calm about them being back anytime and trust me, when "the last" episode of the radio was announced they acted like they were going to die, so it says something. We should be calm too ^^

Someone could translate the recitation of Kojiro please?
That was the part of "Roketto Dan yo Eien ni" song. Translations should be up somewhere.

Which was the version of the motto used?
There was no motto in this episode as there was no mini-drama.

Not really, its looking more like this radio show is becoming a, "Hey, what old voice actor that left the show can come on this week?" kind of thing.
It's been like this since the beginning, but...

Think about it, they had Misty, Brock, Dawn and now Piplup's VA's...all characters who have been written off the show, guest star in this. Characters who we know are gone from the series for good.
... they also had characters that are still on the show. It doesn't matter who's been written off or not, they just invite seiyuus who were requested by people on Twitter and are "available".

Last edited:
I suppose that requesting Rica won't work, right? XD

Well, that does make me feel more optimistic about their chances of showing up on the anime again. Would be really hilarious if they actually did try to hang Satoshi, even though I know it's never happening :p I'm looking forward to listening to this when it's on Animate.tv :D

A welcome return to the radio show! I hope next week they do a quiz. ^_^ Wow, does every Japanese VA have to sound so cute? *_*

When I get the time later this week, I'll gather the information about sending in the Team Rocket Forever recording and post it. I'm pretty sure I didn't hear anything about location restrictions, but there is a release form you have to send in with it.

Do you think they'll be doing a lotto for the secret live? (Maybe based on the entries for the group song?) Man, I want to go to there. SO bad.

http://www.interfm.co.jp/rocketdan/loc.pdf

This is the release form you need to send in with the CD. It's the standard name, date and signature.

〒140-0002
東京都品川区東品川1‐3‐3 インターエフエム
Pokémon Radio Show!ロケット団ひみつ帝国
「みんなで歌うロケット団の係!」まで

〒140-0002
Tokyo-to, Shinagawa-ku, Higashi-Shinagawa 1-3-3 Interfm
Pokemon Radio Show! Rocket-Dan's Secret Empire
(I think the last line is something about the person in charge of the Rocket song)

And that's the address. Unfortunately it's not cheap to send something in from America (yes, they said anyone is allowed to join). I'd love to do this, but I'm not spending $16 for shipping and then try and figure out a phone number for the customs form.

Edit: Also, 10 people a week will be sent that radio bumper sticker.

Last edited:
The phone number was on InterFM's About page. Their number is: 03-5781-7610.
And the last address line says "To: The person in charge of everyone singing with Team Rocket". I would make sure to include it.

I asked my friends for a mic to connect to the computer and they knew it had something to do with Team Rocket. XD;
I'd practically give my arm for that bumper sticker... I could have a TR car once again! (I had a TMROCKT license plate once... maybe I'll have it again someday...)

Considering how cheap those things are to make you'd think to give it to everyone who sent something in. :/

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom