• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 016 Review Thread (Oct 14th, 2012) - Chiaki Takahashi

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Junsa's seiyuu joins the TRio today as they try to get her to join the Rocket-Dan!

A5KMDXCCAAAq-45.jpg:large

She does respect them!

The Drama was Nyasu being on some Pokemon jet and trying to watch this Pokemon quiz show. A guy kept interrupting the show.

They're finally up to the BW motto.

The music quiz had to be the easiest one yet. All obvious songs, and the answer was always B.

Last edited:
Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 016 Review Thread (Oct 14th, 2012) - Chiaki Takahas

I read with a translator that Japanese fans said that Kojiro was cute today. What did he do? What did he say? It also appears that there was an amusing anecdote about Kojiro. I would like too know what. Thank you so much.

Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 016 Review Thread (Oct 14th, 2012) - Chiaki Takahas

He's cute every week. :p

What has happened with Kojiro and Junsa? Google translate may be silly but it was written something about Kojiro who would wet his pants? XD I want to know if it's real and if it was in this show LOL

During the musical game, it seems Musashi took the clothespin on the nose. Is that true? Please tell me. I want so much a summary of this. Please... Team Rocket miss me so much... and I have no opportunity to learn Japanese... (it is impossible for me in my current condition) And I need to tell for other fans who want to know. Please.

Last edited by a moderator:

haven't been able to see it were there any guess voice actors?????

Why we are obliged to content ourselves with a summary of 3 lines for certain shows? If I had the opportunity to fully enjoy the show I hasten to give a maximum information to other fans because I hate to keep what is good for me only ...

Sorry but I find it a bit selfish. Jesshi, Musashi, you can hear the show live and to understand more but you share only what you really like... T_T But I'm sure there are lots of little anecdotes that would be interesting to tell. They say still much in 30 minutes ... I do not request a full translation of the shows, but simply to tell us what was fun ... The Jokes or cute annecdotes shared by the trio... Why Kojiro is cute each week? How do they behave all three? What are the personality traits that show the most?

I am waiting impatiently for this show all week and I finally did get 3 lines of information ...Strongly the return of Team Rocket in the anime for all fans around the world can enjoy it ... It is very hard... *sad*

I listened to the show of this week 5 times since yesterday to try to understand a maximum but I have really the feeling to miss many things... T__T

Last edited:

I can't help with extensive translation so don't feel it's my place to tell other people what to write, but I understand how Jez feels. I guess I just assume some of these shows are really boring filler since it seems to be difficult to get any specific information about what happened.

If I knew more, I would've said more in the first post. I'm not sure why you'd assume that I'd intentionally hold stuff back Jez.

And no Argy, these aren't boring filler. But I can't understand enough specifics to share.

As for Jeska, I'm not sure why she's obliged to share anything when she's been buried with school work all weekend.

So how about everyone just respects that people have lives and don't have time to translate stuff every single week.

I do not think you hold stuffs back intentionally, I just wonder why some are so small summaries while other weeks they are more complete, I have a life too, i have 3 childs and a job, but when I have free time I spend my passion for Team Rocket trying to share a maximum with other fans. I would just like to understand a little better each show through your summaries. Sorry if I've offended you, it was not what I wanted... I am can be overly passionate ... sorry...

Last edited:

Some weeks are easier to understand than others.

Last week also had more going on.

I think it really depends on the translation abilities of whoever is listening at the time... This site clearly has a need for more translators in every area. Most of the time I can get the gist of what they're talking about on the radio show, but there's no way I could accurately translate it. If something really important was said, then I will take the time necessary to translate it as well as I can with research, but otherwise I'm too busy to spend hours trying to decipher conversations about random topics. It sounds like Musashi is in the same boat. I guess that's what I meant by "filler." I should not have used the word "boring."

I wish I had the time to translate all these things for people...

Kojiro wasn't particularly cuter than any other week... I think they were referencing the way he was speaking with Takahashi-san, being sort of quiet? But he is cute every week!
Jez said:
Google translate may be silly but it was written something about Kojiro who would wet his pants? XD
I had to look this part up, too, because they kept using the verb ちびる chibiru (and my brain couldn't get past the "chibi" part"). It does means "to wet (one's) pants" but also means "to wear thin". I believe they were talking about their voices wearing thin from voice acting.

There was a really funny part at about 10:50 in the podcast (well, I laughed) where Takahashi-san said something about TR being geniuses, and they said that they just have a strong willpower. They start rambling about what's happened like being chased by Beedrill and not having anything to eat and about Ursarings, and I feel like Takahashi's very overwhelmed, LOL.

I loved the fact that they used the BW motto with the original motto music! I like how "relaxed" they are, trying out this kind of stuff. I actually thought that if Team Rocket really have a big arc in Kanto they could use a different motto regularly, even without the matching background music, and I actually thought that they could use their BW motto with the Kanto BGM, so I enjoyed the fact that this specific combination was used!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom