• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Review "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakaguchi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Tonight's episode starts with the TRio doing a "live" rock concert! Musashi was on guitar, Kojiro was on the drums, and Nyasu played the piano. And yes, we did finally get a new Rocket "song"! I couldn't stop laughing. XD The lyrics were "Team Rocket to Victory. Team Rocket to ii kanji." Each of them did a solo with their instruments and yes, a cat paw playing the piano went about as well as you'd imagine. He did a whole one note!

After the break, the talk about RDYEN chorus version, then get to the guest; Daisuke Sakaguchi! We hear Kojiro's Muskippa's and Takeshi's Usokki for a bit. But then this happened:

Yeah, I don't know either.

For the last segment they get another food package from QQ, so it's time to eat!

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakagu

Nyasu played the piano.
I'm just sort of imagining the keyboard cat right now.

Reaction score
Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakagu

I kinda wanna listen to that song now. XD

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score

Oh, I know this guy (outside of Pokemon)...he plays Shinpachi in Gintama. In fact, it is said that Daisuke himself basically looks like Shinpachi minus the glasses.

Reaction score

They say "Team Rocket" at the beginning xD

前向き!
Reaction score

The beginning concert was fabulous, including the English announcement. I kept picturing them as an emo band. XD Musa can really play that guitar, can't she?

Aah, I like these pictures a lot! Great quality. I hope they keep up with them. LOL, look, in the first food picture to the left you can see the Fingers Piano pic from an early ep.

Jez

Fan of Team Rocket since 1998/99
Reaction score

The beginning concert was fabulous, including the English announcement. I kept picturing them as an emo band. XD.
I have imagined Musashi and Kojiro with their look of rockers of the episode: "The song of Jigglypuff" ;P

rockeurs.jpg

Last edited: