• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakaguchi

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
Tonight's episode starts with the TRio doing a "live" rock concert! Musashi was on guitar, Kojiro was on the drums, and Nyasu played the piano. And yes, we did finally get a new Rocket "song"! I couldn't stop laughing. XD The lyrics were "Team Rocket to Victory. Team Rocket to ii kanji." Each of them did a solo with their instruments and yes, a cat paw playing the piano went about as well as you'd imagine. He did a whole one note!

After the break, the talk about RDYEN chorus version, then get to the guest; Daisuke Sakaguchi! We hear Kojiro's Muskippa's and Takeshi's Usokki for a bit. But then this happened:

A6SVFCcCYAADKfM.jpg:large

A6SVNIaCMAAHrK4.jpg:large

Yeah, I don't know either.

For the last segment they get another food package from QQ, so it's time to eat!

A6SV8VICIAAGn7J.jpg:large

A6SWBVPCcAA_X1G.jpg:large

A6SWFaACEAEvXki.jpg:large

A6SXDWICIAALjRi.jpg:large

A6SXVPhCUAA1CMn.jpg:large

Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakagu

I kinda wanna listen to that song now. XD

Re: "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 018 Review Thread (Oct 28th, 2012) - Daisuke Sakagu

Oh, I know this guy (outside of Pokemon)...he plays Shinpachi in Gintama. In fact, it is said that Daisuke himself basically looks like Shinpachi minus the glasses.

They say "Team Rocket" at the beginning xD

The beginning concert was fabulous, including the English announcement. I kept picturing them as an emo band. XD Musa can really play that guitar, can't she?

Aah, I like these pictures a lot! Great quality. I hope they keep up with them. LOL, look, in the first food picture to the left you can see the Fingers Piano pic from an early ep.

The beginning concert was fabulous, including the English announcement. I kept picturing them as an emo band. XD.

I have imagined Musashi and Kojiro with their look of rockers of the episode: "The song of Jigglypuff" ;P

rockeurs.jpg

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom