• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 020 (Nov 11th, 2012) - Wasabi Mizuta

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
My internet kept going in and out, so this won't be as complete as usual.

Pokabu's voice actress joins the TRio today. I belive the drama was another one of those "Heart to Heart" where Nyasu talks backwords and Kojiro has to repeat it. After that Wasabi Mizuta joined them, and I missed most of this conversation, but she requested "Ice Cream Syndrome". She also had an interesting shirt on:

A7abqxsCQAAiVUR.jpg

The commercial before the last segment was for the Rocket episodes on Kids Station next month. It featured Junsa and Joi.

The final segment today is more drawing fun!

Musashi

A7acgchCIAA54e7.jpg

A7adYvdCMAEhLhC.jpg

Kojiro

A7acmkWCUAATOdP.jpg

A7adIzsCIAAE3Mz.jpg

Nyasu

A7acXtqCcAEXxp0.jpg

A7addchCYAAQfxx.jpg

At the very end they said something about the chorus version of their song, but I didn't fully catch what.

Last edited:
I'm trying to make out which elemental monkey Kojiro (hope i got his name right) drew. ^^; Looks like pansage or pansear (I know thier JP names begin with a "y" but I can't remember right now).

I'm trying to make out which elemental monkey Kojiro (hope i got his name right) drew. ^^; Looks like pansage or pansear (I know thier JP names begin with a "y" but I can't remember right now).
Yanappu? And yeah, I think it's Pansage.

I really love their drawing sessions. Their art is always so bizarre and cute.

Yanappu? And yeah, I think it's Pansage.

IIRC that's who they said it was. It's always hilarious when they show each other their drawings and laugh. XD

That Musashi drawing is clearly the best thing ever drawn of course. :-D

I wonder if it's actually the voice actors doing the drawings...

I've been wondering that myself. I don't think it's just one person at least, so maybe? I'd squee so much if Megumi really drew Musashi.

<--- My pic has shoujo-style Musashi in-anime. :D (They've drawn Brock like it at least once, too.)

I think they draw their own, or at least, the same person draws them each time. The styles are all similar. I don't think it'd be as much fun if they didn't play real-time... You can see the lines of another drawing behind the Musashi one, so at least they're all in the same notebook. ^_^
I adore this Musa drawing. It is very much like I'd imagine she'd draw herself, with big sparkly eyes.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom