• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review "Pokemon Radio Show!" Episode 022 (Nov 25th, 2012) - Chinami Nishimura

Musashi

Clap Clap
Reaction score
The drama is a bit confusing, but @Jeshi; helped figure it out.

It starts with Nyasu complaining about how cold it is. Musashi and Kojiro are sleeping. (Not sure what Musashi is saying, but Kojiro is dreaming of Gaa-chan. Daww.) Nyasu needs to go to the bathroom (Is this the first time a Pokemon has ever mentioned needing to do this?) but it's far away and he wants to hold it in because it's too cold. It also seems they're in some public park. But there's no way he can hold it in, so he decided to run to the bathroom, because if he runs he'll feel warmer. Nyasu then screams and Musashi and Kojiro wake up. He was sure he went to the bathroom, but it was just a dream and he peed himself! He made up a lie to Musashi and Kojiro that it's water or something, and then similar thing happens to Kojiro, he goes out for a walk and he gets caught in the rain but then wakes up and screams as well because he peed himself too! Nyasu tells them to get up from the bed because they need to leave soon, but they notice Kojiro is being slow. Musashi sees what happened and laughs at Kojiro, then wakes up herself...

Moving on...

To start the interview, Chinami Nishimura called Musashi "Hayashibara-san". Whoops! Next we got the return of Musashi's Beroringa! Not only that, but she apologized to it for trading it for Sonansu. Aww. :) She was really happy about seeing it again. We also got Satoshi's Waninoko and Haruka's Bursyamo for a second. Musashi mentioned Dokucale near the end, and then Kaze to Issho ni played.

After a commercial break (there hadn't been one yet) we get more lulzy drawings! I'm a bit confused who the people they drew are. I think one is supposed to be QQ but I'm not sure.

Musashi
A8iihk7CcAE33Ci.jpg:large

A8ijAAPCMAA0z0V.jpg:large

Kojiro
A8iiRyZCEAEOt_M.jpg:large

A8ii6XmCMAADStY.jpg:large

Nyasu
A8iiprECEAA1Kbo.jpg:large

A8ijDsYCMAE1pk7.jpg:large

After the last commercial break, they decide to call Shogakukan because they're worried about the fate of the secret live and the CD. But as soon as Musashi says who she is, the guy hangs up! She calls again and the same thing happens! The TRio find being hung up on really funny and keep laughing. XD

HE SCARED.

After they sign off this guy comes on and asks for support to make the CD happen. It seems the secret live project isn't happening anymore, but there's still hope for the CD.

Last edited:
Nyasu tells them to get up from the bed because they need to leave soon, but they notice Kojiro is being slow.
Haven't they heard of the morning wood? ;P

Musashi sees what happened and laughs at Kojiro, then wakes up herself...
I bet she laughed in her dream so hard that she pissed herself too XD Fair enough! XD

Wow, crazy dreams you have, Musashi. Almost as fucked up as mine. Peenception :D

Omorashi? O/////O!!!!

Musashi sees what happened and laughs at Kojiro, then wakes up herself...
I bet she laughed in her dream so hard that she pissed herself too XD Fair enough! XD

Wow, crazy dreams you have, Musashi. Almost as fucked up as mine. Peenception :D

According to the comments that I read to tweeter, Musashi was wet because the bedwetting of Kojiro had been real. XP

I have this kind of TR crazy dreams too. ^///^

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the comments that I read to tweeter, Musashi was wet because the bedwetting of Kojiro had been real. XP
What? o__O; I read Twitter comments too but.... where did you read that?

Musashi's second drawing looks like Dr. Akihabara from the Porygon episode! :-O

What an... interesting drama. XD; I did not understand it at all, so thanks for the translation.

There's a really cute part at around 9:30 (if you stream it) where they talk about how Musashi's Dokocale left with the other Dokocale, and Nishimura-san says that being together with someone you love (suki na hito) is most important. They all say that's a deep thought, and Musashi says that's one of Pokemon's main themes. Kojiro says, "Together with the one you love" (Suki na hito ga isshou ni), and Musashi chimes in at the same time at the end with, "...Together." (...isshou ni). Nishimura-san and Nyasu and Kojiro laugh, and Musashi bursts out with, "Yeah, that's the understanding!"
Aa, I could hear the meaningful glance from across the table. ^_^

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom