• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokémon Ranch confirmed for international release: "My Pokémon Ranch" appears on ...

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Ranch confirmed for international release: "My Pokémon Ranch" appears on ...

The database of the Australian Office of Film and Literature Classification has been updated to include the Pokémon storage facility for Wii Ware. The game known as "Everyone's Pokémon Ranch" in Japan will be called "My Pokémon Ranch" in Australia.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Isn't the Pokemon Ranch suppose to be out in the US June/July?

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I wonder what Yukari's English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Korean names will be...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Darn it, Nintendo, when? I'm running out of space in DP!

Wants. PokeRanch. Now.
Reaction score
Ah, I thought this was going to be more info about the US release. I only have room for six more pokemon! -has been sobbing every monday since the beginning of May-

Well, at least the Australians got some good news :]

Reaction score
I wondered where my post was, it was in the other thread, so I shall quote it:

Rawr.

Australia. :)

Gotta love the OFLC. Great name.

And since when did we get things before the rest of the Western world? :O (Chances are they'll be released around the world at the same time though.)
And stop your complaining, you get EVERYTHING before us, we deserve to get something before you. :p

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE
Reaction score
And stop your complaining, you get EVERYTHING before us, we deserve to get something before you. :p
If that's even the case. This just means it is coming out, ours is just the first to be rated.

Reaction score
Precisely.

We have about a 0.0001% chance of actually getting it first.

Reaction score
About time Australia get something first (Excluding Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii XD).

Go us!