• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Ranch confirmed for international release: "My Pokémon Ranch" appears on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pokémon Ranch confirmed for international release: "My Pokémon Ranch" appears on ...

The database of the Australian Office of Film and Literature Classification has been updated to include the Pokémon storage facility for Wii Ware. The game known as "Everyone's Pokémon Ranch" in Japan will be called "My Pokémon Ranch" in Australia.

Read more on Bulbanews

Isn't the Pokemon Ranch suppose to be out in the US June/July?

I wonder what Yukari's English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Korean names will be...

Darn it, Nintendo, when? I'm running out of space in DP!

Ah, I thought this was going to be more info about the US release. I only have room for six more pokemon! -has been sobbing every monday since the beginning of May-

Well, at least the Australians got some good news :]

I wondered where my post was, it was in the other thread, so I shall quote it:

Rawr.

Australia. :)

Gotta love the OFLC. Great name.

And since when did we get things before the rest of the Western world? :O (Chances are they'll be released around the world at the same time though.)

And stop your complaining, you get EVERYTHING before us, we deserve to get something before you. :p

And stop your complaining, you get EVERYTHING before us, we deserve to get something before you. :p

If that's even the case. This just means it is coming out, ours is just the first to be rated.

Precisely.

We have about a 0.0001% chance of actually getting it first.

About time Australia get something first (Excluding Wii Fit and Mario Kart Wii XD).

Go us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom