• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Ranger box art and TV commercial revealed and preorder offer started

Status
Not open for further replies.
The release date isn't march 22. It's march 23.
Also, Japanese peope can preorder the game starting today until march 15, get free shipping and will have the game delivered on the official release day.
Oh and people will be able to try out pokemon ranger in some stores from february 11 to february 26. And starting february 25 there will be a downloadable demo at Nintendo's "Touch! Try! DS" service.

I wonder why nobody has yet written an article at BulbaNews.

EDIT: JKaizer or whoever I hate you. Now you suddenly add the stuff I posted here to your news post.

EDIT2: Now I'm the idiot again who has to write the Bulbanews article even though my english isn't very good. -____-

EDIT3: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Ranger_box_art_and_TV_commercial_revealed_and_preorder_offer_started

It's really sad that nobody else felt the need to write an article about this. But that seems to get normal here at Bulbanews. Just as translations of coro coro scans are always promised and then never posted. :(

Last edited:
[Bulbanews] Pokémon Ranger box art and TV commercial revealed and preorder offer started: Japanese fans ...

Link To Original Article

There probably wasn't any other members of the Bulbanews staff online during that hour. I didn't know about it because I was working on the Bulbapedia article for Journey to the Starting Line.

We do need to make sure we are ready when news of that new Pokémon comes through next week, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom