• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs!

I love the multiplayer missions. I've been doing them with my little brother, but I'm stuck on the Ice Temple. Even with my Charmeleon, I still can't capture that stupid Weavile!

Ahhh...Makes me think of one mission in SoA with 4 weaviles and 1 drapion...at the same time.
I really need someone to connect with!
And the worst part I don't have wi-fi so for years I've missed out on events...

Is there a specific date when the Heatran mission stops being available or is it ongoing indefinitely?

There is no end date announced so far, but it won't go on indefinitely; like the Almia missions, it will end at some point. So my advice is to find another Wi-Fi spot if you can as soon as possible.

The Extra missions (non-Shaymin ones) in SoA were out at least a year after their initial release

The Extra missions (non-Shaymin ones) in SoA were out at least a year after their initial release

The Almia missions which allowed you to download Pokemon onto your Diamond and Pearl games did not, though. And even so, just because it happened once does not mean it'll happen again. It's best to download them as quickly as possible.

The Almia missions which allowed you to download Pokemon onto your Diamond and Pearl games did not, though. And even so, just because it happened once does not mean it'll happen again. It's best to download them as quickly as possible.
I'd like to think they'd extend it for a longer period though since the games are obviously being overshadowed by Black and White.

I'd like to think they'd extend it for a longer period though since the games are obviously being overshadowed by Black and White.

Unfortunately, it seems even Nintendo of America isn't giving the game any attention. There's an obvious lack of marketing on their part, and there was no rush to stock the games; several stores only received copies weeks after the release. Most spin-offs don't receive a lot of attention (which is unfortunate, given that many of them are great), but there's a even bigger lack of attention with Guardian Signs.

Whether or not this'll have any impact on how long these missions will be distributed for, I don't know. On the one hand, as you said, the missions may be distributed for a longer amount of time than usual given the fact the game hasn't received much attention so far. On the other hand, Nintendo of America could decide that because the game isn't doing so well, there's no point to distributing these missions, and cut them off early. Regardless, it's upsetting this game isn't receiving the amount of attention it deserves, because it's amazing. Everyone should give it a try.

Unfortunately, it seems even Nintendo of America isn't giving the game any attention. There's an obvious lack of marketing on their part, and there was no rush to stock the games; several stores only received copies weeks after the release. Most spin-offs don't receive a lot of attention (which is unfortunate, given that many of them are great), but there's a even bigger lack of attention with Guardian Signs.

Yeah, I couldn't even find it in my local EB games when I visited a few days ago. Such horrible treatment for such a good game :/

Whether or not this'll have any impact on how long these missions will be distributed for, I don't know. On the one hand, as you said, the missions may be distributed for a longer amount of time than usual given the fact the game hasn't received much attention so far. On the other hand, Nintendo of America could decide that because the game isn't doing so well, there's no point to distributing these missions, and cut them off early.

Well, they've clearly started distributing. If anything, I doubt they'll bother distributing the non-event related missions since they won't draw in any customers as much as ones that offer you a Deoxys or a Shaymin (though the only one that interested me was Heatran, because I was too lazy to train mine to learn Magma Storm. I didn't even realize it had a special move :p)

I'm just being super hopeful in that after all the events are given, Nintendo's attention will have completely dissipated and they forget to close the events :p

I'm in the UK so this hasn't been released yet (although we got PokePark wii before you guys). I've got all of the side games already - would you advise me to get this game? I haven't really seen any reviews yet so I'm not sure.

Am I the only one who thought the theme when you battle pokemon pinchers is really catchy?

I hate how you have to set up the Wi-Fi. I've been trying for months and I still cant do it. I have, however set up the Wii's Wi-Fi, but the DS's is HARD!

I just beat the first Ice Temple mission. I need to train a new poke for a couple of the others.

Aaaagh! I can't get past the stupid green guy! Grr......>_<"

I can't capture tangrowth with the styler level at 6.....why can't it be back at 50!!!!!!......>_<"

I give up! Stupid people can die for all I care! -returns to present time- lol j/k but seriously......how do I get tangrowth?

Last edited:
Dumb question -- If you restart the game, can you get the Manaphy egg again? My boyfriend wants an egg too, but doesn't wanna buy his own game.

Dumb question -- If you restart the game, can you get the Manaphy egg again? My boyfriend wants an egg too, but doesn't wanna buy his own game.

I'm fairly certain the egg can only be transferred once. Restarting the game doesn't delete the data for the extra missions.

Can all these temple missions every one is talking about only be done in Multiplayer or something? Because if not, I can't figure out how to do them...

Can all these temple missions every one is talking about only be done in Multiplayer or something? Because if not, I can't figure out how to do them...

There is one way that most people overlook to play single player:
1.Click "Become Leader"
2.Pick Mission
3. Go to the blue portal without anybody else
Bing, Bang, Boom, you've got yourself some single player.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom