• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Ranger: Rivalries of Hoenn (START UP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles Prower

Rainbow Dash= Best Pony
Reaction score
Story- Pokemon Rangers have been around Hoenn for a long time. After the Kyogre/Groudon event happened, they have had a break. But little do they know, the battle is far from over. The Two Ledgendary pokemon are asleep, but they are planning there next attack against each other. The signs start off small, but soon...they will get bigger and more worse than ever! Will the new Rangers stop this battle, or will the Region go down in Floods and Droughts? You decide!

The GM's are me and Pema07

Pema is the Aqua Leader- Archie

Pema and Samwin are the Aqua Admins

I am the Magma Leader-Maxie

Me and Superx are the Magma Admins

Okay, the Magma and Aqua charecters will be at thier Bases. Also, the Admins and Bosses can controll grunts. The rangers will be in Mauville. Lets start!

Last edited:
OOC: I think that if people have questions they should do it in the OOCs... (duh to me)

OCC: *Facepalm* While on that Subject, VM me or Pema07 for any questions as well

Sam was waiting outside of the area ranger's HQ. "I should be expecting dome other rangers," said Sam, tapping her foot impatiently.

Nathaniel came running in, and then the place blew up

OCC: lol

Nathaniel came out of the HQ, and came up behind Sami. "Where's everyone at?" He asked her.

OOC: ITs Sam and lol:)

"I don't know I was asking myself the same thing," said Sam.

Last edited:
Victor ''Ozone'' Walker was walking to the HQ when he saw Nathaniel and Sami. ''Hey guys! How are you guys doing?'' He said.

Miki came in, having gotten caught up watching some Contest Performers. "Sorry I'm late! I miss anything?"

''I dunno. I'm late too.'' Ozone said.

"You two are a little bit late but we're still waiting for Sami," said Sam.

"Heh, Sami's always the late one..." He said, walking back into the Building to get his gear ready.

''Too right. Shall I go and get him?'' Ozone asked.
OOC: Shayminfan notified everybody, right?

Sami woke with a start... After an intense night of reading up on pokemon and their various types as well as watching some of the current pokemon contest shows, she was feeling extremely hungover....

"Well, that will teach me for getting so caught up I guess, she said to herself, and then turned to her marshtomp, who was sleeping in the corner of the room.... "Hey buddy, it's time to get up, remember we have got to go to the Ranger HQ".... she trailed off, glancing in horror at the clock... "Yipes!!!! look at the time... come on quick marshtomp, wer'e late as it is! lets get going!!!!

And with that, sami and marshtomp quickly tore around getting themselves ready, and once they had, they ran as fast as they could over to hq....

They had finally arrived, and spotted ozone, sam and nathaniel waiting outside... "So sorry we're late guys, so... what did we miss?"

(sorry for the late post, been so busy this week)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom