• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Ranger UK Release Date

Marill

It's Marill, bitch
Reaction score
1st March 2007 :thumbd: :banghead:
I find it very strange as..
1) It's about four months after Dungeon's release which is early November
2) It's a Thursday, games are released on Fridays I'm sure of it

This doesn't bode well for Diamond and Pearl's release date over here :( So glad I already decided to import one of them from the US, and by the time it's released here I'll buy the other one. *sigh* I suppose I was importing Ranger as well as hopefully getting the UK version of Dungeon Blue at or after xmas with the DS Lite.. but still it's pretty stupid considering that both US and UK speak English, there's no reason to delay it that long.

Source: http://www.play.com/Games/DS/STCS7/3-/1098989/Pokemon_Ranger/Product.html

That's a placeholder date. There is no official date yet. It's possible Nintendo of Europe might announce it next friday though, depends on how much they want to focus solely on the Wii.

Damn I was meant to write "possible" in the title like I did at Serebii. Play had the date for this wrong before, and had it down for early October, the same day as Dungeon's date was on that site previously. If it's a placeholder date that can't be a good thing as it's usually a later date.. I could be wrong and I hope I am (as usual).

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom