• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Ranger videos

Now this is more like it. You actually have to contend with the pokemon's capabilities to capture it. Now that makes the Ranger's capture of Kyogre on that poster even more impressive. However, this still brings on a lot of controversial implications. I guess one would simply have to respect pokemon and not want to use them for their own personal gain. Just imagine if Team Rocket or likewise managed to get the technology of the capture styler. Solving puzzles with pokemon...sounds interesting, but it has to be a lot harder than that. They have my attention now, if that means anything.

I am sooo getting this game, no matter how many times I have to throw it at a wall before I get a Minun!

Hey look, confirmation that we're getting the old Game Boy pokemon cries. Not that I'm surprised or anything, but it's nice to prove the people who thought that they would have their anime voices in D/P wrong.

That was always going to be a huge stretch anyway - that would require translators bringing in voice-actors from around the world just so they could record the voices of all 400+ Pokemon when, really, it's not necessary.

I mean, if they did that - Europe would never see Diamond and Pearl before the next Ice Age.

Although HOPEFULLY they at least remaster the cries when we finally get around to D/P (and maybe they already have here?) Making them cleaner and in stereo/surround would be rather nice.

This game looks intresting ang cool (and pretty good graphically also), but I wonder if the game is all puzzle solving.. or rather, how is any battling/conflict handled or done?

Wow, looks cool. Very.

Did you see the art of the rangers using the top and stuff?

Yeah, minun is definitely a starter but you will have to start as a boy to get it.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom