• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Pokemon Ranked By How Much They're Used In Pokemon Masters (January 2024)

AlolanFigment

Professional Falinks IRL
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
I've had this project for a bit over a year at this point, where I update a tier list every time Pokemon Masters updates, with how many Pokemon are playable and to what extent. Haven't changed template since the launch of SV, but it works for now. New information about NPC used Pokemon comes from the Cutting Room Floor.

Patientlly awaiting the day Falinks becomes playable. (Had to edit because I did one of the labels wrong)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom