• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon RBY Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's he bisexual? He doesn't like any boy. No no no, I did not make a bisexual character. Gahh!!!

Who's ready for some Proton action??

How's he bisexual? He doesn't like any boy. No no no, I did not make a bisexual character. Gahh!!!

Who's ready for some Proton action??

Hey, I'm not going to judge.

And yes, I'm curious to see what Proton has to say, especially in light of what's happening now.

Also, dibs on Kangaskhanite.

He's going to be a ruthless gentlemen that's all I'm going to say...

His final team will be Johto based:

Gliscor

Male

Move 1:Roost

Move 2:Toxic

Move 3:Acrobatics

Move 4:Earthquake

Item:Toxic Orb

Ability:poison Heal

Shiny Ampharos

Female

Move 1:Agility

Move 2:Thunderbolt

Move 3:Dragon Pulse

Move 4:Focus Blast

Item: Ampharosite

Ability:Static

Togekiss

Female

This pokemon will most likely be used in a tag team.

Move 1:Follow Me

Move 2:Dazzling Gleam

Move 3:Thunder Wave

Move 4:protect

Item:Rocky Helmet

Ability:Serene Grace

Cloyster
Male

Move 1:Rapid Spin

Move 2:Spikes

Move 3:Icicle Spear

Move 4:Explosion

Item:Focus Sash

Houndoom
Male

Move 1:Overheat

Move 2:Dark Pulse

Move 3:Flamethrower

Move 4:Wiil-O-Wisp

Item:Choice Scarf

Ability:Flash Fire

Misdreavus
Female

Move 1:Trick

Move 2:Shadow Ball

Move 3:psychic

Move 4:Destiny Bond

Item:Choice Specs

Ability:Levitate

Is this a good team guys? And is it possible to save a post such as this one? Because I think I find it very handy.

And Ben,could we perhaps say what final pokemon team and moves we'll have and you add it to the first post of the discussion? I think it would be easier to remember and stuff.

Last edited:
I have to make a team for Elite 4 eventual Donna.

WATCH THIS SPACE

Woh Donna's going for the elite 4! Imagine if Heather or Hiro became the champion...

I'm planning on Silver becoming champion for either Kanto or Unova. Probably Unova, though we'll see.

Her team as a champion will most likely be the following, though it's subject to change;

Spiritomb
Infernape
Feraligatr
Sceptile
Crobat
Mega Manectric

So, without further ado, I shall reserve Aerodactylite for Grace and Manectricite for Silver.

I'm reserving whatever I put in Proton's space and some more later. You reckon they'd be such thing as co champions? And can Hiro become unova's champion? And then include some type of plot where it is him against Grimsley? But someone else runs Grimsley?

FINAL TEAM:

Dugtrio
Krookodile
Golem
Claydol
Lapras
Mega Camerupt

Hey friends. My apologies for being inactive this past weeks. I was on a vacation. I'm back though :)

Can Proton go on the S.S Anne mission and pickpocket and kill people with guns?

Huh? What's that? I haven't watched mission impossible.

The only thing I know, is that it is a guy from Mission Impossible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom