• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon RBY Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Misty died alright. That was... unexpected...

The gym leaders are on the chopping block. HURRY UP HIRO AND CO AND GET THOSE GYM BADGES!!!

I have a feeling that Brock might have been able to be manipulated, due to the fact that he really doesn't seem to care about Miller being part of TR, or Misty dying.

Yeah I think Brock's not the smartest gym leader in the region...

Brock is actually Mewtwo in disguise. I thought I had made it obvious. It's all part of his plan to get a date with Oprah who he is in love with.

Wait, what?!mI'm not sure if you're joking or not because I'm tired but I'm sort of going to take your word for it. So where's the real Brock, what happened to Giovanni while he was missing, where's Leo and does anyone have any idea what I should do with Heather and Proton? Also ladies and gent you haven't assigned anything to Proton.

Ah, the order for all player Team Rocket members is to try to sink the SS Anne. In answer to your other question, Mewtwo kidnapped Giovanni and took him to go clubbing. Giovanni lost his pants but acquired a fancy fez. Leo headed to Vermillion City to try to face Lieutenant Surge, who was Giovanni's boyfriend before he went off to war and faked his own death. And Mewtwo has always been Brock.

That's the most inspirational thing I've read in the internet today

Ah, the order for all player Team Rocket members is to try to sink the SS Anne. In answer to your other question, Mewtwo kidnapped Giovanni and took him to go clubbing. Giovanni lost his pants but acquired a fancy fez. Leo headed to Vermillion City to try to face Lieutenant Surge, who was Giovanni's boyfriend before he went off to war and faked his own death. And Mewtwo has always been Brock.

I think I have to be high to fully understand this. *inhales oxygen* Much better!

Randell's current team has been updated.

Llednar - Poochyena (male)
Domina - Kirlia (female)

The Pikachu he caught at Viridian Forest was given to his sister.

I'm considering potentially evolving my Cyndaquil into a Quilava, though she will still be named Cindy. Miller will also eventually have a Dragonair and Fergus might also become a Golduck. Thinking about other Mons, but that's my general idea so far. Btw, the random Pokephilia thing occurred to me late at night, when I was drunk on sleep deprivation. It probably won't take up much of the roleplay, but if it does, well I'm sorry if I offend you.

Can we just not have Pokemon - human romance? It's really weird in the bad way.

I know it is. I don't know why I had that there. Not getting enough sleep is apparently like being drunk. It was past midnight for me when I wrote that.

Okey dokey. We can just forget it happened. Should you feel so inclined, you're welcome to edit your post, or just pass it off as your character hallucinating or something.

Well, I could, but I'm just too lazy. I'm also a terrible human being irl. So, if you have a time machine, slap the 7th grade me in the face that one day I discovered the dark side of the internet.

@minum1 Totally not a big deal, I just thought I'd point out that what the rest of us is RPing is currently taking place at about midday. Unless what's happening to jjoi is taking place the night before or something. Hope this helps.

100$ is a lot of money! I wonder what Jjoi is gonna spend it on? He should buy some roller skates!

Or inline skates. And then he can do some Air Gear stuff with his Minun. That'd be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom