• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon RBY Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So attack wise, what should my Pokemon know. Like since it is new, so the moveset just be like what?

So attack wise, what should my Pokemon know. Like since it is new, so the moveset just be like what?
Stuff they'd probably know at level 5-ish. As a general guideline, keep it about the level most trainers are at at that point in the games. But don't worry about it too much. Whatever you as a writer consider most entertaining is the most important.

Yeah I mean we don't want to drag so much that it goes nowhere. Though I like nowhere.

Ah, sorry it took so long. Is it okay that I had Oak give Hiro his license instead?

For sure! Can I have a gym battle with the gym leader?

Go ahead. In this world, Gym leaders have different lists of Pokemon depending on how many badges a challenger has. So for example if you decided to fight Giovanni now, his Pokemon would be ones you could probably take now. And if you waited until you had seven badges to face Brock, he might come at you with a Golem and a Mega Steelix.

Say, what pokemon would he have? And can my character have a training session with the others? How's Leo gonna battle Giovanni with splash? Also, could the grunts target Magical Doughnuts charscter, seeing that she's there?

Go ahead. In this world, Gym leaders have different lists of Pokemon depending on how many badges a challenger has. So for example if you decided to fight Giovanni now, his Pokemon would be ones you could probably take now. And if you waited until you had seven badges to face Brock, he might come at you with a Golem and a Mega Steelix.

I think we should come up with a list regarding this, so it is easy for everybody.

It's just an example, I'm not going to get too hung up over specifics. I mean if you guys really want me to I can, but I just figured it'd be more fun if you guys could have the gym leaders send out whatever Pokemon.

That and the number of combinations would be a really big number. I could do it if you guys really wanted me to, I guess.

It's just an example, I'm not going to get too hung up over specifics. I mean if you guys really want me to I can, but I just figured it'd be more fun if you guys could have the gym leaders send out whatever Pokemon.

That and the number of combinations would be a really big number. I could do it if you guys really wanted me to, I guess.

Well I mean we could do it collectively to save people the trouble but it would be nice and easier to have a list and work from there.

Hey HS, is it alright if Meg's Deino has some egg moves? If not, that's alright.

Well I mean we could do it collectively to save people the trouble but it would be nice and easier to have a list and work from there.
A list of possible Pokemon? That's easy. They can have any Pokemon of their gym's type, and any ones that the person controlling that leader might be willing to lump into that type. So Blaine could have a Salamence if the controller wanted, because it does learn a lot of fire moves.

Hey HS, is it alright if Meg's Deino has some egg moves? If not, that's alright.
Go for it, Raven-chan! =^-^=

Giovanni just died and told Meg she was the leader of Team rocket because he thought she was Silver. They're in Viridian City.

Question for you, @White Raven; If Meg is Silver, then how's she got a british accent? And who's the mum?

She traveled around the word for 4-ish years. As for the second question.. It's classified. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom