• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon RBY Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys want me to play Brock like I have been, or pass the role around?

Also, have I been a little too game(s)-centric in my text, and should I stop catching Kanto Pokémon(Since I intend for Beryl to not catch any more Pokémon for a while) in favor of some other regions' choices?

Well I just used Brock, so I assume he is fair game for everyone to use like most Gym Leaders but that's an assumption.

I thought the OP said we had to designate someone to play the role, especially for Gym Reasons...

I see you went with anime Brock, personality wise...I stuck to RBY Brock...but the two are reconcilable..if @Heroic Sociopath; says it's OK...

Well whatever happens I can easily edit a post. I can rectify that mistake if I'm in the wrong.

He's fair game for anyone to use for now. If it gets to be a problem I can set it up for people to take turns.

@Lyrebird; will your character interact with ours at some point? Or join the group or something?

That explains a lot - ok so now I assume there is both contents as well as regions? How does that work?

Wait, so did Giovanni die? Or does Mewtwo still have him?

And how does the pokemon coordinator thing or performer work?

Coordinators do contests...I suggest we do anime-style ones, with realistic practice involved...Cerulean City seems like a good place to start these...

Perfomers do Showcases, which, in the anime, seem to be exclusive to females, so Male characters might have to do something silly to get in...

@Lyrebird; will your character interact with ours at some point? Or join the group or something?

In due time I guess. Not really planning at all.

I might have Donna do contests but her team doesn't shout co-ordinator. That being said I wouldn't mind going that route but for now she is just traveling, just being a tourist.

I have stated in a previous post (2nd most recent) that Cerulean was the first place to kick off Donna's campaign as a co-ordinator. I mean with everyone going the Gym Leader/Trainer or Rocket route, I wanted to give my character something different.

Also for reference, I wanted to use a TR plot or make one with a fossil that TR are after which was accidentally given to Donna which could make her as a target in a way. So like I assume someone who was a TR character would like to try and find the fossil in the museum or something. I mean if you guys want to roll with it.

Last edited:
Just thought I'd let you all know that I edited Hiro's personality and he is no longer a love sick puppy.

And you can count on Hiro to dress up as a girl and perform...unless there is an event for boys, of course seeing that in the anime boys didn't compete.

Oh, ok.

I'm gonna say...Boys can compete but they have to dress as girls and bribe the judges.

Oh man please no cross dressing for a contest. I would say just go with the simple Contests from like Gen 3 since it easier and I have no idea what Pokemon Showcase is but it is not my call.

There are people that don't RP while cross dressing? I have a lovely cocktail dress.

Boys do contest ll the time..it's just Showcases that present this kind of issue,,,

Come on it'll be fun and weird! Will the gang ever go to regions across the world?

Lol you totally stole my identity, Lyrebird. What will the real heather do when she finds out? Dun dun dun...

Aww I wanted Donna to have the extremely rare Old Amber, so the good guys have a W. Oh well.

My team of Slugma and the Exeggcute....man she needs better Pokemon like you guys.

All Kanto huh? Depends, what pokemon do you think would go with your player? Like cute in appearance orstrong or etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom