• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon RBY Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say her character would match a Vaporeon and a Wigglytuff...but that's just my opinion..
@theacegamer; @White Raven; I'd advise that our little sect should battle Brock soon, so we can get through Mt. Moon...and possibly to some more plot...

I got an idea - we fight one at a time and the others have to be sent away outside the gym to train while they wait so they don't see Brock attacking and can't learn him before they battle.

Say what pokemon would he be using? Thanks for the like, Blissey! Who will control Brock for you?

Last edited:
I'll do it. And whatever Pokemon whoever's controlling him feels would be fun.

All Kanto huh? Depends, what pokemon do you think would go with your player? Like cute in appearance orstrong or etc

Anyway so Donna I hope will escape since at least TR could target her like the whole time at least.

Oh I know but I hope you guys don't catch them lol but it depends

Well I'm thinking excluding Slugma & Exeggutor (Unless they get stolen ;) ) a make of 6 with this shortlist

Tentacruel, Dodrio, Cloyster, Gengar, Electrode, Rhydon, Seadra/Kingdra, Lapras, Aerodactyl. So it depends which you guys want to take, really.

Last edited:
Well I'm going for a vulpix, sandslash and some more for Hiro (not decided probably 1 or 2 more kanto and others from different regions maybe a pachirisu, a goomy, a mienfoo, a fletchling/noibat etc. As for Heather a vaperon/tentecool, Haunter, maybe cloyster, maybe dugtrio, growlithe, chansey, maybe joltean etc. Just aheads up for people.

Well if Heather takes the bag which I assume she would then there goes Don's two Pokemon and everything on her (except that fossil). So then I'll go with

1. Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard
2. Venonat -> Venomoth
3. Voltorb -> Electrode

Now here are the flexibility options if you guys want these Pokemon

4. Lapras (Now if someone wants Lapras then I'll go with either a Seadra -> Kingdra or Slowpoke -> Slowking
5. Aerodactyl (Now if Grace is taking Aero which is perfectly cool with me then my flying Pokemon will be either a Dodrio or an Pidgeot (if someone doesn't have that)
6. Tangela (If Aerodactyl is taken then Rhydon)

So yeah I just want to keep it nearly all Kanto while not having the same Pokemon as each other for variety imo but it totally depends on you guys.

Heather will be back, Lyrebird. She knows where Donna is...

Heather will be back, Lyrebird. She knows where Donna is...

It's going to be a game of Cat and Mouse. Not only for the fossil but later on. I want Donna to be the accidental bane of Team Rocket, so at least there is something going forward.

Exactly. Bring it on!!! Say, what happened to the two pokemon that she escaped with. I didn't expect snow white to link with pokemon!

Nothing. She's not keeping them apparently since she has no Pokeballs. Also got rid of the tracking device, can't make easy for TR. So I'll have her not revive the fossil and do something that would severely piss off TR and make Heather and co. in big trouble.

Not going to post for a quite a while as everyone completes the Gym and starts Mt. Moon back at Pewter to slow my character down.

Well, I'm planning to have Silver's team, hopefully later on, be Hydreigon, Heliolisk, Volcarona, Sharpedo, Skarmory, and Houndoom, though it's subject to change in the future. As you can see, the team is mostly consisting of abandoned Pokémon / Pokémon from TR's van of foreign species.

Mine will be Nidoking, Butterfree, Rapidash, a Normal-Type, a Uniquely typed Pokémon, and a Mega Evolvable Pokémon(read Beryl's bio for why), with another in rotation...

I will also have a mega evolved pokemon, thanks for reminding me. Could I ask what Brock has in mind for Leo? @Ladies and Gentlemen; how will Leo battle Brock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom