• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon RBY Journey RP

@Infinity Storm, the RP will start in 24 hours. I don't plan on closing sign-ups, but if you wish your character to join in the beginning, now would be a good time to sign-up.

No rush.

I'll probably just join a little further down the road. I honestly haven't been been able to begin working on the mess that is my writing process for my character, and in gonna be in a car for at least six hours so it'll be a whole before I can even type I up properly. Thank you for the heads up tho

Okay. No rush. Your dude can just join whenever.

Name: Elijah 'Eli' Bethany

Class: Coma patient.

Appearance: Given his recent past, Elijah is a pale and rather lanky boy, at 5'7" with very little muscle mass. He has wavy dark brown hair that he keeps at a medium length parted to the right. His wardrobe follows a simple pattern of three staples: khaki shorts, a long sleeve t-shirt with rolled sleeves, and his navy blue canvas sneakers.

Personality: I've witnessed the flaws of this section first hand and with my strong tendency to deviate from it, I will abstain.

History: From a young age Elijah had never seemed quite right. Though usually an active outgoing child, he had occasional bouts of complete unresponsitivity. Most of the time they were short lived incidents of maybe several hours at the longest. But as he grew older these incidents gradually increased in length, sometimes reaching days. His parents had placed him under strict medical supervision but nothing seemed to be physically wrong. Approaching his tenth birthday, the condition had seemed to have gone into remission as he prepared to receive his first pokemon. Unexpectedly however, he entered the worst bout they'd ever seen. For months upon months, Eli remained in a completely catatonic state. His vitals remained normal, but upon further investigation he was found to have no brain activity to speak of. At the age of 13 he finally revived, and after several weeks under careful watch he was declared fit enough to receive his Trainer license.

Starter: Nincada

I have designed a character based around my extreme inactivity. This is the peak of self-awareness.

Name: Elijah 'Eli' Bethany

Class: Coma patient.

Appearance: Given his recent past, Elijah is a pale and rather lanky boy, at 5'7" with very little muscle mass. He has wavy dark brown hair that he keeps at a medium length parted to the right. His wardrobe follows a simple pattern of three staples: khaki shorts, a long sleeve t-shirt with rolled sleeves, and his navy blue canvas sneakers.

Personality: I've witnessed the flaws of this section first hand and with my strong tendency to deviate from it, I will abstain.

History: From a young age Elijah had never seemed quite right. Though usually an active outgoing child, he had occasional bouts of complete unresponsitivity. Most of the time they were short lived incidents of maybe several hours at the longest. But as he grew older these incidents gradually increased in length, sometimes reaching days. His parents had placed him under strict medical supervision but nothing seemed to be physically wrong. Approaching his tenth birthday, the condition had seemed to have gone into remission as he prepared to receive his first pokemon. Unexpectedly however, he entered the worst bout they'd ever seen. For months upon months, Eli remained in a completely catatonic state. His vitals remained normal, but upon further investigation he was found to have no brain activity to speak of. At the age of 13 he finally revived, and after several weeks under careful watch he was declared fit enough to receive his Trainer license.

Starter: Nincada

I have designed a character based around my extreme inactivity. This is the peak of self-awareness.
Accepted.

Would it be okay if I play as the bad guys? Like team Rocket / Magma?

Name: Zach Hiken
Class: Trainer
Appearance: Zach is a white somewhat muscular guy of average height and weight. He has brown eyes, as well as dark brown spikey hair. Typically he is open to anything when it comes to shirts. For now he'll wear a long sleeve red shirt. He always wears basic blue jeans that fit comfortably, neither too tight nor too loose. He also wears black and white sneakers.
Personality: Zach is somewhat of a tough guy especially when someone messes with his girlfriend. He tends not to cry, but does care about other people's feelings, especially little kids and girls (the latter of which being particularly prevalent when Sophi is not around). He's also very social, though he obviously doesn't say as much to women when Sophi is around.
History: Lived a relatively normal life in Pallet Town. He met Sophi when they were very young and fell in love.
Starter: Squirtle

Name: Sophianne "Sophi" Valentine
Class: Trainer, though interested in being a coordinator.
Appearance: Sophi is a beautiful white girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. She typically wears her hair down, but will do other styles like putting it in a bun. She is of average height and weight. For shirts she tends to wear tank tops and crop tops. Sophi LOVES wearing blue bootcut & flare jeans. She literally has a big wardrobe for just them. She also wears a belt around her jeans and she tends to wear higher shoes for her flare jeans. She does have low wedge heels and sandals too though. Additionally she likes to wear a some rings and bracelets and of course makeup.
Personality: Sophi is generally a crybaby and always looks to Zach for help. She hates getting down dirty and definitely hates getting wet. The latter is made worse by the fact that she has a tiny bladder (or it could be OAB) and always needs to pee, which has resulted in embarrassing public accidents in her blue jeans even at her age now. Despite all this, Sophi is a real sweetheart. She tries to make people happy and she even uses her good looks to flirt with other guys (when Zach is not around) to get what she desires.
History: Lived a relatively normal life in Pallet Town. She fell in love with Zach when they were very young.
Starter: Bulbasaur

Here is Sophi's first outfit: For an RPG on Bulbagarden by silvervideogamer - Polyvore

By the way are we doing contests too?

Would it be okay if I play as the bad guys? Like team Rocket / Magma?
Yeah sure why not. I'll still have Team Rocket, though.

Name: Zach Hiken
Class: Trainer
Appearance: Zach is a white somewhat muscular guy of average height and weight. He has brown eyes, as well as dark brown spikey hair. Typically he is open to anything when it comes to shirts. For now he'll wear a long sleeve red shirt. He always wears basic blue jeans that fit comfortably, neither too tight nor too loose. He also wears black and white sneakers.
Personality: Zach is somewhat of a tough guy especially when someone messes with his girlfriend. He tends not to cry, but does care about other people's feelings, especially little kids and girls (the latter of which being particularly prevalent when Sophi is not around). He's also very social, though he obviously doesn't say as much to women when Sophi is around.
History: Lived a relatively normal life in Pallet Town. He met Sophi when they were very young and fell in love.
Starter: Squirtle

Name: Sophianne "Sophi" Valentine
Class: Trainer, though interested in being a coordinator.
Appearance: Sophi is a beautiful white girl with long brown hair and brown eyes. She typically wears her hair down, but will do other styles like putting it in a bun. She is of average height and weight. For shirts she tends to wear tank tops and crop tops. Sophi LOVES wearing blue bootcut & flare jeans. She literally has a big wardrobe for just them. She also wears a belt around her jeans and she tends to wear higher shoes for her flare jeans. She does have low wedge heels and sandals too though. Additionally she likes to wear a some rings and bracelets and of course makeup.
Personality: Sophi is generally a crybaby and always looks to Zach for help. She hates getting down dirty and definitely hates getting wet. The latter is made worse by the fact that she has a tiny bladder (or it could be OAB) and always needs to pee, which has resulted in embarrassing public accidents in her blue jeans even at her age now. Despite all this, Sophi is a real sweetheart. She tries to make people happy and she even uses her good looks to flirt with other guys (when Zach is not around) to get what she desires.
History: Lived a relatively normal life in Pallet Town. She fell in love with Zach when they were very young.
Starter: Bulbasaur

Here is Sophi's first outfit: For an RPG on Bulbagarden by silvervideogamer - Polyvore

By the way are we doing contests too?
Yes, you can do contests. And the stuff about Sophie's bladder problems are kinda gross and it's not really necessary to have them in this RP.

Name: Milla Scarlet

Class: Lady/Ace Trainer Hybrid, plans to do both gym battles and coordinating

Appearance: Milla Stands at 5.2 and weighs 110 lbs. She is slim, with slender arms and legs, and seems to have a classy and regal beauty about her. She carries herself rather formally, with a grace that even fully grown adults would have a hard time replicating. Milla has pale white skin, with waist length pin straight hair, with long bangs, and icy blue eyes. She typically wears a cream form fitting turtle neck sweater with a black skirt that comes down to mid thigh with black tights and brown loafers. She also caries a bag shaped like a cat, that says "Curiosity Killed the Cat" embroidered on it's side in neat cursive.

Personality: The best way to describe would be like the winter frost before spring. She can be a bit of an ice queen, and while she has no problem belittling others or making threats, she's actually a genuinely nice girl, who acts as a big sister almost to the point of being motherly. Milla has very little tolerance for cowardice, and she has a high sense of honor. While she comes across as aloof, in reality it's mostly her idea of being professional and her inability to socialize with anyone her age that makes her seem that way. She's quite sheltered, so things like fast food restaurants are a bit of a mystery to her. She's rather intelligent, and she has an affinity for Pokemon that look beautiful or cute, but sometimes her definition of cute can be a little bit unusual. Finally, she's very frightening when angered, and will not tolerate sexism WHAT SO EVER! (She despises sexism on both sides). Lastily, she's quite doting on her pokemon, and tends to spoil them when their not training together.

History: Milla's from a wealth family. She's a little older then the typical trainer since her dad was opposed to the idea of her becoming a Pokemon trainer, so she ended up running away from home so she could see the world and become a trainer and coordinator.

Starter:

Pokemon: Espurr
Name: Marie
Notes: Befriended by Millia in one of her home's gardens, it shares her icy personality.

Name: Milla Scarlet

Class: Lady/Ace Trainer Hybrid, plans to do both gym battles and coordinating

Appearance: Milla Stands at 5.2 and weighs 110 lbs. She is slim, with slender arms and legs, and seems to have a classy and regal beauty about her. She carries herself rather formally, with a grace that even fully grown adults would have a hard time replicating. Milla has pale white skin, with waist length pin straight hair, with long bangs, and icy blue eyes. She typically wears a cream form fitting turtle neck sweater with a black skirt that comes down to mid thigh with black tights and brown loafers. She also caries a bag shaped like a cat, that says "Curiosity Killed the Cat" embroidered on it's side in neat cursive.

Personality: The best way to describe would be like the winter frost before spring. She can be a bit of an ice queen, and while she has no problem belittling others or making threats, she's actually a genuinely nice girl, who acts as a big sister almost to the point of being motherly. Milla has very little tolerance for cowardice, and she has a high sense of honor. While she comes across as aloof, in reality it's mostly her idea of being professional and her inability to socialize with anyone her age that makes her seem that way. She's quite sheltered, so things like fast food restaurants are a bit of a mystery to her. She's rather intelligent, and she has an affinity for Pokemon that look beautiful or cute, but sometimes her definition of cute can be a little bit unusual. Finally, she's very frightening when angered, and will not tolerate sexism WHAT SO EVER! (She despises sexism on both sides). Lastily, she's quite doting on her pokemon, and tends to spoil them when their not training together.

History: Milla's from a wealth family. She's a little older then the typical trainer since her dad was opposed to the idea of her becoming a Pokemon trainer, so she ended up running away from home so she could see the world and become a trainer and coordinator.

Starter:

Pokemon: Espurr
Name: Marie
Notes: Befriended by Millia in one of her home's gardens, it shares her icy personality.
Accepted.

Sorry. I didn't think it would be much of an issue.

So, everyone is still at Oak's lab, right?

Name: Randell Iorthon

Class: Rich Kid. Also a big Team Rocket wannabe.

Appearance: Randell's honey blonde hair is slicked backwards(like Leo diCaprio) and he has a pair of sea green eyes.; He usually goes by a baby blue button up shirt and khaki short, though sometimes he can be seen wearing an oversized Team Rocket uniform. He sports a sapphire necklace with the word "Ravness" engraved in the back of the necklace. Ravness, his sister, also had the same necklace with Randell's name on the back, but hers is made of ruby instead of sapphire. The youth stood at 160 cm and has a fair complexion.

Personality: Randell looks on the world and sees adventure. Life is a chance to experience many things and for the boy, there is no more worthwhile endeavor than to enjoy life by the adventure it offers. Randell truly prizes freedom. To live life passionately and imminently, Randell acts on his impulses, doing what he feels each moment without delay. Of course, this often gets him in trouble, but he doesn't care because his parents are rich. Unlike his sister, who is all grace and beauty, Randell is mischievous, curious and passionate. Most people see a lock and think "I mustn't go there" while Randell see a lock and think "time to test the lockmaker's skills."
He is also a bully in school.

History: Randell is your typical spoiled rich kid. His every whim is catered to, his servants and courtiers live in fear of his temper, and he doesn't care for those whose life is worse than him. His servant brings him new toy every time he wants it, and his sister and mommy comes whenever he wants them. However, nothing could ever satisfy him, as the only thing he crave for is an adventure. Of course, he could just go on a journey across the region, but then he would have to obey the trainer rules and rules are the last thing he want in his life. He wanted a thrilling adventure so bad that he pretended to be a member of Team Rocket. After bribing some grunts, they managed to get him a Team Rocket uniform and every day, he sneak out of his room in his Rocket uniform, ready to cause chaos and mischief.

Starter: A male Poochyena given to him as his tenth birthday gift, imported straight from Hoenn. Nicknamed Llednar.

----

Sorry for the delay!

Sorry for the inactivity. I've been busy lately and need to cancel my SU.

Name: Randell Iorthon

Class: Rich Kid. Also a big Team Rocket wannabe.

Appearance: Randell's honey blonde hair is slicked backwards(like Leo diCaprio) and he has a pair of sea green eyes.; He usually goes by a baby blue button up shirt and khaki short, though sometimes he can be seen wearing an oversized Team Rocket uniform. He sports a sapphire necklace with the word "Ravness" engraved in the back of the necklace. Ravness, his sister, also had the same necklace with Randell's name on the back, but hers is made of ruby instead of sapphire. The youth stood at 160 cm and has a fair complexion.

Personality: Randell looks on the world and sees adventure. Life is a chance to experience many things and for the boy, there is no more worthwhile endeavor than to enjoy life by the adventure it offers. Randell truly prizes freedom. To live life passionately and imminently, Randell acts on his impulses, doing what he feels each moment without delay. Of course, this often gets him in trouble, but he doesn't care because his parents are rich. Unlike his sister, who is all grace and beauty, Randell is mischievous, curious and passionate. Most people see a lock and think "I mustn't go there" while Randell see a lock and think "time to test the lockmaker's skills."
He is also a bully in school.

History: Randell is your typical spoiled rich kid. His every whim is catered to, his servants and courtiers live in fear of his temper, and he doesn't care for those whose life is worse than him. His servant brings him new toy every time he wants it, and his sister and mommy comes whenever he wants them. However, nothing could ever satisfy him, as the only thing he crave for is an adventure. Of course, he could just go on a journey across the region, but then he would have to obey the trainer rules and rules are the last thing he want in his life. He wanted a thrilling adventure so bad that he pretended to be a member of Team Rocket. After bribing some grunts, they managed to get him a Team Rocket uniform and every day, he sneak out of his room in his Rocket uniform, ready to cause chaos and mischief.

Starter: A male Poochyena given to him as his tenth birthday gift, imported straight from Hoenn. Nicknamed Llednar.

----

Sorry for the delay!
Ah, I'm sorry, I didn't see this until today. Accepted.

@Heroic Sociopath; Hope another character is ok. If accepted, could you introduce me via radio style, so my character can go into the RP with agent R and Sanctus?)

Name: Heather Lavesque

Class: Team Rocket Grunt (will climb up the ranks, with your permission H.S - slowly, of course with the other grunts???)

Appearance: Heather is a young woman with a slender, but fit build; she stands at 1.65m. She has thick black hair that she ties up into a wild ponytail and Jade, green eyes, as well as light olive-coloured skin and a long nose. She wears grey fingerless gloves and has long, sharp nails that should use as claws as it is the way they naturally grow. She wears the team rocket grunt uniform, consisting of the silver boots, a black long sleeved T-shirt with an R on the front and a grey belt that contains traps to flash bombs to escape ropes - she has practically anything essential in it - think of Batman's utility belt. She abandoned the hat and replaced it by a black hood and mask that covers her nose to her neck - like a ninja hood - it protects her from pokemon moves such as toxic. It also comes with a hood to put on her head but she rarely puts it on. She wears camo trousers instead of the skirt as she hates the skirt and black combat boots.

Personality: Heather is cold, cunning as well as intelligent. Heather is a determined Team Rocket grunt, willing to go to any means necessary to accomplish her goals whether that would be through blackmailing, flirting and even more. She has a dry sense of humor, and treats her opponents like a cat would treat a mouse, allowing herself to be involved in playful banter to a small extent. She actually enjoys the prospect of stealing pokemon, but she is not without her own sense of duty, following the orders of her bosses to the letter, despite how easy it would be for her to ignore them. She has a great relationship with her pokemon and cares for them a lot, though her speech and body language would suggest otherwise. She isn't known to be friendly, but wants to make friends or allies. She is stealthy and strategic making her the perfect spy. She also knows how to handle hand to hand combat from experience as a team rocket member.

History: TBR

Starter: Mizuchi the dratini. It's an ancient Japanese dragon that lived in the water and was rather peaceful (like Dragonite) unless it or its ecosystem was threatened. She has had Mizuchi for a long time, and he knows: thunder wave, slam, twister and dragon rage. He also has the hidden ability.

Last edited:
HS: Not a problem at all, my friend

----

Theacegamer: brilliant idea. Randell will wait for you to contact him after HS' approval

@Heroic Sociopath; Hope another character is ok. If accepted, could you introduce me via radio style, so my character can go into the RP with agent R and Sanctus?)

Name: Heather Lavesque

Class: Team Rocket Grunt (will climb up the ranks, with your permission H.S - slowly, of course with the other grunts???)

Appearance: Heather is a young woman with a slender, but fit build; she stands at 1.65m. She has thick black hair that she ties up into a wild ponytail and Jade, green eyes, as well as light olive-coloured skin and a long nose. She wears grey fingerless gloves and has long, sharp nails that should use as claws as it is the way they naturally grow. She wears the team rocket grunt uniform, consisting of the silver boots, a black long sleeved T-shirt with an R on the front and a grey belt that contains traps to flash bombs to escape ropes - she has practically anything essential in it - think of Batman's utility belt. She abandoned the hat and replaced it by a black hood and mask that covers her nose to her neck - like a ninja hood - it protects her from pokemon moves such as toxic. It also comes with a hood to put on her head but she rarely puts it on. She wears camo trousers instead of the skirt as she hates the skirt and black combat boots.

Personality: Heather is cold, cunning as well as intelligent. Heather is a determined Team Rocket grunt, willing to go to any means necessary to accomplish her goals whether that would be through blackmailing, flirting and even more. She has a dry sense of humor, and treats her opponents like a cat would treat a mouse, allowing herself to be involved in playful banter to a small extent. She actually enjoys the prospect of stealing pokemon, but she is not without her own sense of duty, following the orders of her bosses to the letter, despite how easy it would be for her to ignore them. She has a great relationship with her pokemon and cares for them a lot, though her speech and body language would suggest otherwise. She isn't known to be friendly, but wants to make friends or allies. She is stealthy and strategic making her the perfect spy. She also knows how to handle hand to hand combat from experience as a team rocket member.

History: TBR

Starter: Mizuchi the dragonair. It's an ancient Japanese dragon that lived in the water and was rather peaceful (like Dragonite) unless it or its ecosystem was threatened. She has had it for a long time, and it knows: thunder wave, slam, twister and dragon rage. He also has the hidden ability.
Ah, very sorry, but only first evolutions are allowed as starters. If you fix this you are accepted. What do you mean radio-style, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom