• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok edited - whoops - there was a misunderstanding with the evolutions of Dratini. By radio style, I mean that maybe a higher ranked team rocket member like, butch, cassidy, an executive, etc radio's Heather to travel with Randall or R's character or both.

Sounds good, @Sanctus; nice pun with Starbucks er Sawsbucks!

Ok edited - whoops - there was a misunderstanding with the evolutions of Dratini. By radio style, I mean that maybe a higher ranked team rocket member like, butch, cassidy, an executive, etc radio's Heather to travel with Randall or R's character or both.

Sounds good, @Sanctus; nice pun with Starbucks er Sawsbucks!
Accepted. You're welcome to do so yourself.

Since it has become a trend, I shall hop on the Team Rocket train.

Name: Grace Todd

Class: Team Rocket Grunt

Appearance: Grace is of the average female height, with straight, dark honey-shaded hair. Her left eye is hazel, while her right eye is fiery amber-hued. Beside owning the standard Rocket grunt outfit, her casual wear is a dark gray hoodie with faded jeans and flats.

Personality: Grace is very sarcastic, and also notably rather introverted.

History: Wouldn't you like to know. ;D

Starter: Tyrunt

Since it has become a trend, I shall hop on the Team Rocket train.

Name: Grace Todd

Class: Team Rocket Grunt

Appearance: Grace is of the average female height, with straight, dark honey-shaded hair. Her left eye is hazel, while her right eye is fiery amber-hued. Beside owning the standard Rocket grunt outfit, her casual wear is a dark gray hoodie with faded jeans and flats.

Personality: Grace is very sarcastic, and also notably rather introverted.

History: Wouldn't you like to know. ;D

Starter: Tyrunt
Accepted.

Name: Beryl Minos

Class: Street Rat

Appearance: They have long acid-greenish-black hair that is dirty with dandruff and completely unkempt, black eyes(wears stolen red contacts for show), and pale white skin as a result of mostly being up at night. They wear a dirty acid-green and black "vampire-style" dress that they found in a dumpster, a bloodstained black headband with a familiar rainbow jewel in the center(the only possession they have from their early life), Male Team Rocket Grunt pants, a choker with a picture of Red on the center, and well-scuffed white boots with a faint pink designer label on them(also found in a dumpster). They also smell as bad as a street orphan who hasn't bathed in many years should.

Personality: They are distrusting of those who are older than themselves, owing to adults ruining their lives. They are genderfluid due to growing up w/o predefined gender roles
in their lives, despite being born physically female. They like to scrounge around in garbage cans and dumpsters due to their uncanny talent to find the best items for survival on the streets of Celadon City. They love Pokémon due to Pokémon helping them find food, shelter and other necessities throughout their hard life. They like being dirty and hate cleanliness. They are loud and tend to seem ignorant and be rude accidentally, due to their lack of a proper education. They know more than they seem due to stolen and thrown away books being their source of information, though this left gaps. They aren't afraid to steal and con people to survive, since they did this for five years. Their desire to be a Pokémon trainer comes from the first book they read:"The Fashionista's Guide to Training, Contests and Showcases"...which also inspired their rather stolen and salvaged fashion choices...

History: Beryl came from the wealthy Minos family, who owned the Game Corner franchise chain internationally...until Team Rocket decided they wanted to make a base out of the old fallout shelter under the Celadon Game Corner. After Mrs. Minos refused to sell, Team Rocket began their hostile takeover by burning the Game Corner to the ground, killing Beryl's parents and Giovanni forging documents that made it so Beryl were cut out of the will in favor of Mr and Mrs. Minos's "favorite Gym Leader" Giovanni(Team Rocket sold Hoenn's GC to Mauville Co., while Sinnoh's went to Cyrus)...they ended up on the streets at the age of 5, left to fend for themselves...and w/o money, schooling, food and shelter, they had to learn urban survival...fast. Quickly discovering that they had a great talent for foraging and theft, they managed to eke out a living for 3 years until they met another homeless person named Slate, who taught them to read, write and do basic math, as well as telling them what their headband they'd salvaged during their flight from the murder was for, which, after they re-read "The Fashonista's Guide to Training, Contests and Showcases", led them to steal a Luxury Ball and capture a Pokémon..which, w/o Beryl's own Pokémon, took 2 more years, until they caught an abandoned Nidoran♂ by complete surprise. He was nicknamed Baragon, and the two trained endlessly for half a year until enough stolen money was accrued to purchase a Trainer's License...until Slate showed up with a Poison Sting through his heart. He revealed that he was actually the Team Rocket agent who killed Beryl's Parents, and after finding out that he'd made a child an orphan(he'd been told that his targets were childless), he'd faked his death, and went homeless to protect his victim, having secretly saved Beryl from multiple near-pickups by Child Protective Services, Team Rocket recruiters/slavers and the police. He'd just been killed for not handing over his Arbok to a Team Rocket Grunt, and with his dying words, told Beryl to use her new path to avenge her parents and asked for forgiveness. She agreed to both, and got her license so she could get back what was rightfully hers, avenge her parents and protector, and make Baragon and herself the best they could be!

Starter: Baragon the Nidoran♂, who has a mysterious past, a patient but kind personality, a love of Digging, and a fear of Nidoran♀. He knows Leer, Dig, Thief and Poison Sting, and his ability is Hustle. He has a Quiet Nature, and is in a Luxury Ball.

All right, room for one more Rocket? I'm new to this RP stuff so I might potentially need some help.

Name: Miller McMillan

Class: Team Missile Bomb (Rocket) Grunt, might rise through ranks if permitted.

Appearance:
Deepblue.png
What? That game is cool if you ignore the fact that it's unfinished.

Personality: Even as a part of Team Rocket, Miller is usually a nice guy, he is friendly and treats his Pokemon fairly. He tends to be really confident (as opposed to me) and doesn't give up in a fight. He also tends to not follow rules, often shoplifting for fun. However, he is not reckless and can blend in with other trainers well, that along with his charm makes him a master of disguise.

History: His journey started recently, due to his mom being overprotective. His Cyndaquil, Cindy, wouldn't object to Miller's rule breaking when he started his journey, even sometimes helping him out steal some items. This kind of activity got him noticed by Team Rocket eventually, and after a little convincing he joined the team, as he mostly agreed with their ideals, and easy money, right?

Starter: Cyndaquil (Cindy)

All right, room for one more Rocket? I'm new to this RP stuff so I might potentially need some help.

Name: Miller McMillan

Class: Team Missile Bomb (Rocket) Grunt, might rise through ranks if permitted.

Appearance:
Deepblue.png
What? That game is cool. He just looks younger.

Personality: Even as a part of Team Rocket, Miller is usually a nice guy, he is friendly and treats his Pokemon fairly. He tends to be really confident (as opposed to me) and doesn't give up in a fight. He also tends to not follow rules, often shoplifting for fun. However, he is not reckless and can blend in with other trainers well, that along with his charm makes him a master of disguise.

History: His journey started recently, due to his mom being overprotective. His Cyndaquil, Cindy, wouldn't object to Miller's rule breaking when he started his journey, even sometimes helping him out steal some items. This kind of activity got him noticed by Team Rocket eventually, and after a little convincing he joined the team, as he mostly agreed with their ideals, and easy money, right?

Starter: Cyndaquil (Cindy)
Accepted. Right now the good guys are at a Pewter City Gym. I think Donna is in cerulean city while the rockets are at Mt. Moon stealing fossils. It's getting kinda hard for me to follow. I feel dumb :(

If no one minds, I'm going to throw a second character in at Pewter City.

Name: Marcus

Appearance: Marcus appears to be your typical young trainer. He wears a maroon top and white jeans with a pair of sneakers and a backpack. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Personality: Marcus is fascinated by Pokemon, and he loves to watch them in action. Though he is timid by nature, he is a surprisingly confident trainer. Although, not exactly the most adept.

History: Marcus is from a small village located at the base of Mount Silver. He wandered east with his Pokemon one day in search of adventure.

Starter: Chikorita (and, if you're willing to let me have a second, Swinub. Otherwise, just Chikorita).

Name: Elliot Broad

Appearance: Standing at 5'4" Elliot is quite skinny for his age. He wears casual clothes like jeans and a polo shirt but he will sometimes wear a black hoodie if it is cold.

History: Elliot was born into a Team Rocket family. He had been disowned quite badly by his parents as he didnt believe in the team Rocket virtues. He eventually ran away from his family and to his grandma's lake house at the Lake Of Rage. (he lived in Blackthorn City) His grandma was the only person he knew in the family who didnt follow the team Rocket virtues. He enjoyed living with his Grandma but after 7 years of living with her, she eventually passed away, leaving the lake home and her only pokemon in his possession, Swinub. He then decided to start a journey in the region of Kanto leading a new life.

Starter: Swinub (possible nickname here)
@Ladies and Gentlemen; If I am accepted can you tell me where the group is at so I can possibly join there? Unless I need to start somewhere else. :D

Name: Elliot Broad

Appearance: Standing at 5'4" Elliot is quite skinny for his age. He wears casual clothes like jeans and a polo shirt but he will sometimes wear a black hoodie if it is cold.

History: Elliot was born into a Team Rocket family. He had been disowned quite badly by his parents as he didnt believe in the team Rocket virtues. He eventually ran away from his family and to his grandma's lake house at the Lake Of Rage. (he lived in Blackthorn City) His grandma was the only person he knew in the family who didnt follow the team Rocket virtues. He enjoyed living with his Grandma but after 7 years of living with her, she eventually passed away, leaving the lake home and her only pokemon in his possession, Swinub. He then decided to start a journey in the region of Kanto leading a new life.

Starter: Swinub (possible nickname here)
@Ladies and Gentlemen; If I am accepted can you tell me where the group is at so I can possibly join there? Unless I need to start somewhere else. :D
Accepted. Most of the non-rockets are near the Pewter City Gym, which has been demolished by a giant robot, or at the Pewter City Pokemon center. The Rockets and Donna are at Cerulean City.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Name: Evan George

Class: Trainer, but very interested in becoming a ranger, or honing the skills of a ranger.

Appearance: Evan has a slightly tanned complexion, and is lean. He has curly hair which he hides under a pokémon trainers hat, similar to the trainer in black & white. He wears a grey hoodie and blue jeans, with some simple blue trainers.

Personality: Evan is fairly timid, but grows as he gets to know people. It takes him a while to get to know people, but can become a great friend once he does.

History: Evan has lived in Pallet Town his whole life, but is very lazy. He hadn't even thought of becoming a pokémon trainer until a month ago, when his mum gave him an ultimatum. He was either to do something worthwhile in his life or he would be kicked out of the house, and so he decided to become a trainer.

Starter: Can you assign me one please? :p[/FONT]

@Ladies and Gentlemen; if you don't mind me making a third character.

Name: Proton Arc

Class: Team Rocket Executive

Appearance: 300px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Proton.png

Personality: Well be shown in RP.

History: To be revealed but he's originally from Johto and is a successful, wanted, ruthless and feared criminal as well as a long term team rocket executive member.

Starter: A male Gligar. He is level 45 and knows roost, acrobatics, earthquake and toxic.

A Male Shellder that wears a focus sash and knows: Rapid Spin, Spikes, Icicle Spear and Explosion.

A male Houndoom (if you don't mind final evolution) that wears a choice scarf and knows Overheat, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower and Wiil-O-Wisp. His ability is Flash Fire.

And a shiny Ampharaos that is female and knows Agility, Thunderbolt, Heal bell and Focus Blast. She has the ability Static.

Last edited:
55 is a bit excessive, seeing as our dudes aren't even at Vermillion City. You can have more than one Pokemon if you like, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom