• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I edited it, but could I argue here that A) Silver's pokemon is around level 50 and B) He's been a member of TR for a long time and has trained his pokemon a lot.

Well, I think having a Pokemon around level 50 on an SU is a bit much. To be fair, Silver's had her Deino/Zweilous for a while.

Accepted. How high level is everyone? We've only beaten Brock. I mean I don't care either way, but it's kinda funky.

Well, Silver's Helioptile and Carvanha are around 30-40, maybe 34? And her Zweilous is maybe level 51. As for Grace, she has her Tyrunt close to level 40, a Cranidos around 30, same for her Aerodactyl.

I thought this RP doesn't use the level system. I mean, a level 50 Excadrill could easily take down a level 60 Aggron with a Sword Dance and Earthquake. That's just no fun, right?

I think it should be like in the Anime, with a Pikachu somehow being able to win to Arceus, then lose to a Rattata.

I believe there isn't much. But White Raven is literally a girl Silver. Also Ravio took Proton. But I'm pretty sure Red is still open (unless one of them is secretly Red)

How about I take two characters...
would it be okay if I take the male silver from canon except post GSC development as his personality as well as keeping being Giovanni's son?(this would be character 3)
Role 1 said:
name: red
age:17(that was according to the RBY manual making him 11, but I'm using his B2W2 age for no reason)
Class: former pokemon champion/pokemon trainer
personality: very serious, outgoing, heroic, badass, kind, hot blooded to an extent.
appearance: see bulbapedia
history: he became champion at the first league, only to decline taking up the role for the second league, he defeated team rocket at the same time, but now they seemed to have reformed AGAIN, since his brother took down them the second time, his family has a history of this. he decided along with his brother to split up and take down team rocket a third time, and possibly fight the champion once more. but he decided to start his team fresh...
pokemon:
wartortle level 25
ivysaur level 25
charmelion level 25

role 2 said:
Name: ethan
class: former pokemon champion/pokemon trainer/double agent team rocket member
personality: very serious, outgoing, heroic, badass, kind.
history: red's brother, and the second person to defeat team rocket, he is splitting up from his brother to take on team rocket, and he decided he would go as a double agent for the good guys, but pretend to be a team rocket member, red already knows this. he has decided to start his team over to look more legit in team rocket's eyes, as well as redo his appearance.(HGSS appearance, as opposed to GSC)
pokemon:
crocanow level 25
qualava level 25
bayleaf level 25

How about I take two characters...
would it be okay if I take the male silver from canon except post GSC development as his personality as well as keeping being Giovanni's son?(this would be character 3)

role 2 said:
Name: ethan
class: former pokemon champion/pokemon trainer/double agent team rocket member
personality: very serious, outgoing, heroic, badass, kind.
history: red's brother, and the second person to defeat team rocket, he is splitting up from his brother to take on team rocket, and he decided he would go as a double agent for the good guys, but pretend to be a team rocket member, red already knows this. he has decided to start his team over to look more legit in team rocket's eyes, as well as redo his appearance.(HGSS appearance, as opposed to GSC)
pokemon:
crocanow level 25
qualava level 25
bayleaf level 25

I'm pretty sure you broke all the starter rules in that one.

Uh, two Silvers would be confusing, even if they are different genders. Therefore, it would probably be better if you didn't make one.

Ah, guys, this stuff is my decision as GM. That said, they are right. We already have a Solver. You are allowed to have more than one Pokemon now, though, since most other people do. But I'm sorry, you can't make it so your characters already destroyed Team Rocket and are champions.

dose your pokemon have to have a evolution line?

Name:jjoi

Aperence:tall for his age around 5''9. has blue jeans and a solid black t-shirt.

personality:tends to try to avoid battle and is very protective of his pokemon. but he would never back down if his friends where in danger.

History: caught his first pokemon when he was on the back porch of his farm. He got a pokeball for his birthday and was trying to figure out how it works, but a minun walked a few feet in front of him and by instinct he threw the pokeball at it. it succeeded and he realized he had a pokemon. so he decided to go and see the region with his minun.

Starter:minun

Name:jjoi

Aperence:tall for his age around 5''9. has blue jeans and a solid black t-shirt.

personality:tends to try to avoid battle and is very protective of his pokemon. but he would never back down if his friends where in danger.

History: caught his first pokemon when he was on the back porch of his farm. He got a pokeball for his birthday and was trying to figure out how it works, but a minun walked a few feet in front of him and by instinct he threw the pokeball at it. it succeeded and he realized he had a pokemon. so he decided to go and see the region with his minun.

Starter:minun
Jjoi is a strange name, and you can have more pokemon if you like. That said, Accepted.

Name: Kjaerr Avalusk

Class: Ace Trainer

Appearance: Kjaerr is around 5'4,” but judging by his parents and his older brother, he is going to grow to around 5'9.” He has a fair face with high cheek bones and bright, sky blue eyes. He has thin cheeks with a bit of red coloring, giving the appearance of a permanent blush. His hair is as golden as a shiny Arceus, and bounces about his head in a tangled mess. Kjaerr is thin and fit with long arms broad shoulders for his age.

Personality: Gallant, chivalrous, and stalwart are great adjectives to describe Kjaerr. He has always played the hero, visualizing himself as a knight from the stories. He has strong tendencies towards morality and a firmly set belief in the reality of justice and honor. He is very trusting and a bit naïve, but this inner goodness is what makes Kjaer Kjaer.

History: Kjaerr's brother, Kearv, left home when he was young to start his own adventures, and, since then, Kjaerr has always dreamed of making a name for himself. Now that it is time for him to start his own journey, Kjaerr is determined to be steadfast and true in his pursuit of becoming the best Pokemon trainer he can be.

Starter: Stalwart the Tailow. A pokemon caught by his older brother, Stalwart was never seen as strong enough to make his way into his trainer's team. Despite being left behind for his entire existence, Stalwart is brave and courageous, leading to his name. In his time in the Avalusk household, Stalwart has struck up a strong friendship with Kjaerr.

edit: I changed Stalwart to a Tailow. And Kjaerr is strange, because its a Danish name!

Last edited:
Name: Kjaerr Avalusk

Class: Ace Trainer

Appearance: Kjaerr is around 5'4,” but judging by his parents and his older brother, he is going to grow to around 5'9.” He has a fair face with high cheek bones and bright, sky blue eyes. He has thin cheeks with a bit of red coloring, giving the appearance of a permanent blush. His hair is as golden as a shiny Arceus, and bounces about his head in a tangled mess. Kjaerr is thin and fit with long arms broad shoulders for his age.

Personality: Gallant, chivalrous, and stalwart are great adjectives to describe Kjaerr. He has always played the hero, visualizing himself as a knight from the stories. He has strong tendencies towards morality and a firmly set belief in the reality of justice and honor. He is very trusting and a bit naïve, but this inner goodness is what makes Kjaer Kjaer.

History: Kjaerr's brother, Kearv, left home when he was young to start his own adventures, and, since then, Kjaerr has always dreamed of making a name for himself. Now that it is time for him to start his own journey, Kjaerr is determined to be steadfast and true in his pursuit of becoming the best Pokemon trainer he can be.

Starter: Stalwart the Fletchling. A pokemon caught by his older brother, Stalwart was never seen as strong enough to make his way into his trainer's team. Despite being left behind for his entire existence, Stalwart is brave and courageous, leading to his name. In his time in the Avalusk household, Stalwart has struck up a strong friendship with Kjaerr.
Kjarr is a strange name, and you can have more Pokemon if you like. That said, Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom